Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977

    anyone voting early?

    any of you going to vote early? i am going after work today i hope.. i am a republican guys but our current president has totally looked away from a lot of domestic issues. sorry you bush lovers but the villiage idiot needs to be ousted! later

  2. #2
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Yeah, I hate standing in lines, especially in my area. Im planning on voting early.

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Yeah, I hate standing in lines, especially in my area. Im planning on voting early.
    yeah last time i stood in line for like 3-4 hrs. **** that ****!

  4. #4
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    that is so stupid, how can people vote early????? this is crazy!! i have to wait in line like everyone else on tuesday

  5. #5
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Yeah, I hate standing in lines, especially in my area. Im planning on voting early.
    fukking wicked avatar man i like it!

  6. #6
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    that is so stupid, how can people vote early????? this is crazy!! i have to wait in line like everyone else on tuesday
    vote early!

  7. #7
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    you cant in NJ

  8. #8
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    I hate waiting also. I'm going to see if I can vote early!

  9. #9
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Im one of those people who complains about things but doesnt get off his ass to vote.

  10. #10
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Yeah, I hate standing in lines, especially in my area. Im planning on voting early.
    Your avatar, is that from twisted metal?

  11. #11
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i vote yes

  12. #12
    Danielle's Avatar
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Yorker
    Posts
    1,565
    don't think we have the option in New York.........anyone?

  13. #13
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    I am voting early since I will be out at sea.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 10-22-2004 at 10:23 AM.

  14. #14
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    i dont have option in NJ

  15. #15
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    I have a felony but was able to get my voters card in Ga and also at my old address from when I was a kid in Tn. I will be voting early in Tn and going to the poles with my wife in Ga.

    Go Bush baby. Thats three more votes.

  16. #16
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I have a felony but was able to get my voters card in Ga and also at my old address from when I was a kid in Tn. I will be voting early in Tn and going to the poles with my wife in Ga.

    Go Bush baby. Thats three more votes.
    if you dont mind what was the felony over?? obviously you dont have to respond i am just curious

  17. #17
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    if you dont mind what was the felony over?? obviously you dont have to respond i am just curious


    Mail fraud, money laundering and racketering, All federal. Those are the ones that stuck. 7 others dropped. ****ers. I was innocent.

  18. #18
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Mail fraud, money laundering and racketering, All federal. Those are the ones that stuck. 7 others dropped. ****ers. I was innocent.
    so basically you had a redneck mafia regime going on huh?

  19. #19
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    so basically you had a redneck mafia regime going on huh?

    Reffer to the last statement. I didn't do it. I realy had no chance of winning. Cards were stacked against me. I was the only that wouldn't talk and in the end I was the only one everyone was looking at. Oh well. do the crime do the time.

  20. #20
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Go Bush baby. Thats three more votes.

    Very nice. The Dems can recruit their crack head felons with fake ID's, but Bush supporters know how to cheat the system to win.


    Oh yeah, and I've already voted via abscent T to answer the Q in this thread.

  21. #21
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Reffer to the last statement. I didn't do it. I realy had no chance of winning. Cards were stacked against me. I was the only that wouldn't talk and in the end I was the only one everyone was looking at. Oh well. do the crime do the time.
    but you just said that you didnt do it.. anyway you live and learn.

  22. #22
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    For the record I am no9t voting until next year. I did not get my paper work in early enough to get my voting rights back. Do to some disagreements with my previous probation officer he did not sign off on the release. After a little court time with my lawyer he signed off but to late. Maybe next time.

  23. #23
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    but you just said that you didnt do it.. anyway you live and learn.

    I guess you got me there.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •