DoctaBig is offline Member

#$!&* Wisdom Teeth

So i go to the dentist the other day because i was chewing the crap out of the back of my mouth...I knew what was coming, but im still upset. Well to make a long story short i have an appointment next tuesday to have oral maxillary surgery for the removal of 3 wisdom teeth. So my cycle is screwed. Right now i can barely eat because i've mauled the inside of my mouth so bad, and next week i wont be able to eat anythign except chocolate shakes because i'll have 3 big holes in my mouth. Anyone ever else have a problem like this on cycle???? just interested if its going to be as bad as i figure it will be???

-=vent=-

decadbal is offline Banned
    screw that, u can get used to anything, i was suppose to have mine out when i was 19, and i still have em...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it just depends bro, i had all four impacted and had them cut out and i had absolutely no pain, no swelling, nothing. It was a little tough to eat for a few days but after that it wasnt a problem. They give you a little thing to squirt water in the hole to wash away the food which helps out a ton. Just depends on the person though, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    screw that, u can get used to anything, i was suppose to have mine out when i was 19, and i still have em...
    i dunno bro...i have an extrememly high pain tolerance (long story) and this hurts pretty bad. They came in sideways and now i chewed a huge hole in the side of my face that's all infected and whatnot. Normally i would agree with ya though.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    its not bad, in 3 days you will be back to normal....just don't suck on anything bc that can lead to dry socket and will set you back a couple of days.....

actually if they cut them out they should stitch the hole up so you will most likely be fin the next day....just a little sore

cb25 is offline Banned
    you'll be ok...the timing sucks, but you'll get through it.

the thing is, everyone responds differently - i was back to work the next day after having all of mine out...i know others who are layed up for a couple days after only having 2 out.

my best advice...follow the post-op instructinos to a T. don't drink alcohol, soda, don't smoke, no drinking through a straw, no sucking of any kind, no spitting...etc etc etc. if you can do all that, you should have much less of a problem.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    it sucks getting them pulled...i hated it

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i got half done so far.... all i can say is VICOTINS!!!! (did i spell that right???)

i had one done earlier this summer and it wasnt no big thing. I didn't get get a general, just a lil lidocaine. I also didnt get any pain stuff, but it really wasnt that bad. This time im worried because im gonna get put down completely which never goes well for me. And im getting pain meds for sure this time, my buddy went to the same guy and got #40 Percocet 7.5/500. Perc's are a lil over kill for facial surgery, but....they'll come in handy for nasty leg days!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    i had one done earlier this summer and it wasnt no big thing. I didn't get get a general, just a lil lidocaine. I also didnt get any pain stuff, but it really wasnt that bad. This time im worried because im gonna get put down completely which never goes well for me. And im getting pain meds for sure this time, my buddy went to the same guy and got #40 Percocet 7.5/500. Perc's are a lil over kill for facial surgery, but....they'll come in handy for nasty leg days!!!
    haha...yea percs are usually a little more than you'd need for this, but hell...why look a gift horse in the mouth, right?

sounds like you'll be fine -- you've got a doc who's trying to make you as comfortable as possible and if you had no probs with the one, you'll be fine with the others. good luck man (not that you'll need it)

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    So i go to the dentist the other day because i was chewing the crap out of the back of my mouth...I knew what was coming, but im still upset. Well to make a long story short i have an appointment next tuesday to have oral maxillary surgery for the removal of 3 wisdom teeth. So my cycle is screwed. Right now i can barely eat because i've mauled the inside of my mouth so bad, and next week i wont be able to eat anythign except chocolate shakes because i'll have 3 big holes in my mouth. Anyone ever else have a problem like this on cycle???? just interested if its going to be as bad as i figure it will be???

-=vent=-
    Thats weird cuz the same thing happened to me last week, about 1.5 weeks into my cycle, now I have to have my wisdom teeth taken out. My gums are raw from my widom teeth rubbing against them so I stopped also. Are any of your's impacted?

cb25 is offline Banned
    one more thing...does the surgeon/dentist know that you're on cycle?

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    I had mine out, 4 of them.

No big deal i was eating burgers two days later

-Sean

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I, have to go Nov.3rd and have 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed, as well...sorry to hear that it screwed up your cycle, but I wish you minimal pain, and a speedy recovery.... Best wishes

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    had all 4 out the same day...the doc put me to sleep so no pain....i was on massive pain killers and took me good 2 weeks to start eating solid foods. Both cheeks on my face turned blue/purple and after about 3 to 4 days the swelling and color started to subside......I did all 4 the same time becasue after the two on top i was not gonna comeback to finish the two on the bottom.

It's amazing how much different experiences people can have with the same procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    one more thing...does the surgeon/dentist know that you're on cycle?
    I was wondering if anyone was going to ask about this one. I am kinda at a fork in the road on this. As a Pharm.D, i understand the risk factors of being ON while going down for surgery. My main concern is bleeding out. If it were any other surgery i would with out a doubt explain the situation to the doc, but with this case, i dont think the incisions will be large enough to cause any severe issues. Worse comes to worse he can use a cauderizer or silver nitrate to fix any bleeding issues that get out of hand. I think that if i expain that i am on aspirin therapy (not true) and i'm prone to bleeding he will at least be mildly prepared.

My reasoning for not telling him is because i fear that he will not have the knowledge of the risk factors and tell me to wait on the surgery. This wil definatly not work out well.

My roomate (also on tren /prop) had the same procedure done when we were in week 2 and he had no issues. Aside from waking up and deciding to bite down on the scalpel, but i'm sure that was because the doc underestimated how much midazolam/diazepam to give him, they probably dont get many BB'ers and he is a big bastard.

what do you guys think???

btw...thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    I, have to go Nov.3rd and have 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed, as well...sorry to hear that it screwed up your cycle, but I wish you minimal pain, and a speedy recovery.... Best wishes
    mine is nov 2nd....so dont read any of my posts that night ....wouldnt want to scare ya!!!!

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    mine is nov 2nd....so dont read any of my posts that night ....wouldnt want to scare ya!!!!

I'll keep that in mind And will try not to look! I wouldn't want to walk in there the next day looking like because of anything I'd read the night before.

Thread Information