Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cjp85 is offline Member
    One thing to think about, if a mexican who has absolutely no knowledge of what its like on the other side of the border can simply jump over a fence to get into the US, what makes anyone think that terrorists who plan to murder thousands of people cant or already havent?
    I live in San Diego, and the situation is bad here. My brother-in-laws dad has found illegals sleeping in his barn(he owns horses) and they steel fruit off his trees.
    Another sad thing is the Mexican gangs. When I was in high-school, I'd say about 80% of them were in the gangs that tag up the school and call themselves the Locos. If you are walking alone and you see five of them together, they WILL say something to you and you better not stand up for yourself because you will get a pen shoved in your neck if they're bold. The other 15% are the types that speak no English and just do homework at lunch and the other 5% get along with the rest of the stereo-types. I have absolutely nothing against Mexicans, but the problem is to big to just say "Oh yeah, well how did you get here?" My answer is the legal way, and as MASStermind said, the illegals hold leverage over who gets in the way our law says so. I don't think that Mexicans should have a shoe in on their immigration when there are others that deserve just as much and cant just hop a fence when they are told they have to wait. Like I said, no offence to anyone, I have many Mexican friends, but the bottom line is there's a problem that needs to be taken care of.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Another sad thing is the Mexican gangs. When I was in high-school, I'd say about 80% of them were in the gangs that tag up the school and call themselves the Locos. .

there's a place for people like that, it's called prison..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Blaming Mexicans for coming to work in America is like blaming Columbians for your drug problem. Its a demand problem not a supply issue.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    huh, did i strike a nerve spy? really i just want enough education to make more money than any of you white folk.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    1) college students..

2) what's wrong can't you finish?? or don't you want to pay your school loans..

jk sin.. we know you are the ****..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    This problem has been going on for a long time now. Personally, I do not care if some Mexican wants to come over and pick lettuce or kill chickens for Tyson. It is not a job market that I will place myself, so he is doing me a favor, and everyone else that decides not to do this type of work.
    However the saturation in some areas, Southwestern US, causes a problem. In that area, the supply exceeeds demand which leads to ghettos, homlessness and of course encourages crime. The fact that many aliens choose to not learn the language or adapt to the "host country's" ideas/standards for cleanliness or share the vision of civic responsibility creates a bad feeling toward all that run accross
    I-5. Let some in to do the Dirty-Demeaning-Dangerous jobs, Absolutely! Let them pour in like a Pinata exploded along the border- hell no.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    M-chicans RULE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information