Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    here is the pendant i was thinkin, not bad, only 125..........i'll save the more expensive one for valentines day

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item...egory=Jewelry&

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    yea, lookin at this little brochure, those arent to expensive actually, so i think i'm going to maybe get her that coat, send her to the spa, take her to dinner, and then give her the pendant.........comes out to roughly 450 or so...........so not to bad
    jesus christ...thats way over doing it IMO...jacket, dinner and spa is fine...but the necklace is to much....thats just me though...you dont want to make her feel bad if she doesnt get you much

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont have to worry about her not going all out for me, shes friends with my best friends girl and i know she is. I just always get this feeling that i dont wanna like seem cheap, so i wanted to go all out for our first christmas together......maybe it is to much but who knows, i have a month to figure it out

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keeping this thread to top...

'TIs that time of year again

decadbal is offline Banned
    bro never buy jewlery for a girl yourn ot engaged to..less you nasty rich.. get her something else imo. bc you wont care if she leaves with a nice shirt or something you bought her.. i always get the girls im with stuff from victorias secret.. its a gift for you both..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish my gal would dig jewlery- for her 2 rings, one necklace is it! She just doesnt get into the jewlery thing..she asks for car parts, guns, snowboards ..stuff like that..a bit wasy to buy for her, but that stuff gets expensive!

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think the necklace is overboard. Girls like jewelry. Its not too expensive really. I think its great.

Bro, dont fret about her last multi-millionair bf. IF thats what she wanted or was comparing to you, would she be with you?? Get her something nice, that you can afford, and she'll love it.

max

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information