Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-5 years younger or 2-3 years older than me...

More than that there is just too much of a generation gap... I like having something in common with the person I am going out with.

I'm 35 and dated a 24 year old a few weeks... felt like I was babysitting her... even the sex wasn't that great (there is a lot to be said for an experienced woman in her 30's!).

I guess "people in your age range" is the best answer to the question "how young is too young".

Red

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    The youngest I would go would be 17, at the youngest....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im 24 and i dont give a f-ck ill date a 18 year old if she is hot enough and cool enough and i can stand to talk to her lol. age aint nothing but a number. my dad and step mom are 12 years apart.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, i agree, most girls under id say 22 now are stupid and annoying, very seldom do u find one who isnt a retarded acting valley girl wanna be..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea, i agree, most girls under id say 22 now are stupid and annoying, very seldom do u find one who isnt a retarded acting valley girl wanna be..
    I agree anyone under 21 is usually stupid as fvck. Thats why you just get BJs from those girls then kick um to the curb.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll do anything

decadbal is offline Banned
    blown is taking applications for his daddy...pm him

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 26 and have no problems with banging chicks that are just 17.. but i'm content with my 24 yr old sexy woman whom i love and love to bone

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    blown is taking applications for his daddy...pm him
    I decided to invest in a mirror... problem solved...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Date/hump/have a realationship with are all three different ages IMO!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I am 27, I am thinking of dating this girl who is 20, but very, very hot!

What age do you guys think is too young for you? Do you think the 7 year age gap is too much?

FYI -- most of you were right my last relationship with the one that I was trying to get to the gym didn't work out. Hence she never made it to the gym we were just too different for each other.
    9 years old it too young for me, thats where i draw the line hahahahahah

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I decided to invest in a mirror... problem solved...

LMAO.

I would think that 21 is the cut of at least that way you can take her to a club or somthing like that without a fake ID.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

I'm gonna make sure now that if i have a daughter that gets into bodybuilding that she stays the fvck away from anabolicmonsterz!

jonnytour is offline Member
    I am 24 and my wife is 27. Age ain't nothing as long as you both have a similar amount of maturity and have things in common. Obviously being a pedophile is out of the question! Hey CB...Congrats on the younger man. Aren't we fun!!!!!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm 32 and my gf is 25. We have been dating for 2 years. She is very mature for her age so we get along great. Plus she looks better than most 32 years olds.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Id go as low as 14.. im 22 and as old as 45.....the 14 year old has to look older in her body.. I used to say 18, till i saw this chick that was 14 and hotter than any other girl I had ever met.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Id go as low as 14.. im 22 and as old as 45.....the 14 year old has to look older in her body.. I used to say 18, till i saw this chick that was 14 and hotter than any other girl I had ever met.

17 is the lowest i'd go 14 is just sick bro, I'm not one to make judgement calls but you ought to be in jail. A girl at 14 has no idea about anything. She is could be coerced real easy. I dont think 14 is legal in any state.

yeah im pretty bad, and i must say that 14 is ****ing gross bro, i have cousins that are 14, if you came near one of them youd be getting a bullet no questions asked

That's fukked up...

Id go as low as 14..
    Chester? Is that you?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I wouldn't date anyone seriously unless they were atleast 23.
    However I would bang any girl over the age of 18.
    Same for me. I;m not looking for any problems with the law. It she is 18 and more than I'll date her. But I'm not going to expect serious relations with her.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well thats disgusting.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I'm 30 and TALKING TO a 17 year old while I'm dating women 22-28. The 17 year old is one of those "one in a million" types that I am friends with b/c you never know what can happen 5 or 6 years from now when I'm ready to settle down.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    look guys, if a girl is old enough to date, it doesn't matter how old the guy is. people are getting all bent out of shape about girls dating guys older than they are. there was a time when fathers would freak out if some young teenage guy was nosing around their daughter. they knew that teenager just wanted to blow loads in her face, and they would try to set their daughter up with an established guy who wanted to settle down and could take care of her. now it's just the opposite, but with little logic behind it. intead of obsessing about how old the guy is, why don't they ask "how well does he treat her?". nowadays, people are more outraged about a girl dating an older man than if their daughter was dating some drug addict loser who was going to destroy her life. people should use their heads, and worry about the important issues, instead of superficial ones.

BINGO! Some girl at the gym was looking at me all weird one day when I brought in one of my young'uns and she asked me why I'm dating sucha young girl. I looked at her for a second then I broke this sly smile and said to her.... So does that mean youre offering to suck my dick? She said ew no, I said then are you offering to lick my balls? she said umm no, then I said are you going to have sex with me whenever I need it? She said no. Then I said then why the hell are you telling me this? I said do you know how I treat her? Do you know if she loves me or not? If not then STFU

shorty2big is offline Member
    I'm 30, I dont think I would try to have a relationship with anyone younger than 24-25.
    S2B

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    14?

That's sick.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    14?

That's sick.
    yeah i dont think i would have told that one

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Did I seriously just read 14!?

i lost my virginity to a 14 year old......

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    oh but wait, i was 15 then....well guess that doesn't make me such a sick bastard

i can't believe somebody said that. I'm 20 and i'd never look for a girl ANY younger than 17. thats just weird.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    As a mother, a police officer and a decent human being....you make me SICK. If I ever caught you around my daughter...I would turn in my badge and get myself ready to go to school.

I can't see how you can find anyway to justify that in your mind. I don't care if she looks 25.......emotionally and phyically...she's still a little girl.

I am glad to see that the men on this board are as outraged as I am.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    A 14 year old Golden Retreiver maybe?

Red

Hey people, most of you said age differences way higher than mine... heard 11 years of age difference.. barbi said 9 years, that means when you were my age, he was 13... wow, thats worst then an 8 year difference.

Plus, over here 14 is legal, so im following the law... since all of you are lawyers and morals now, lol

Plus, over here 14 is legal, so im following the law... since all of you are lawyers and morals now, lol
    i wanna move to puerto rico, i love puerto rican girls. but 14 is too young

And here is some more info on this 14 year old lady.. I was playing basketball with 10-12 friend of mines and she walked up to the court and called one of them over, asked him for a date... gave her number out to 4-6 guys there and said she had a bf, but it didnt matter, like I said, 18 was the limit, but this girl would be a different case, and you are all talking trash here, but i was of the few who didnt get her # and didnt bang her .

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Under 18 is just asking for trouble, I own a tanning salon and get hit on all the time by 16 and 17 yr old girls all day long. These girls can get you in trouble so fast! That said it's hard to not be tempted, but you've got to let it go. I'm 31 and look for a girl 21 or older

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    And here is some more info on this 14 year old lady.. I was playing basketball with 10-12 friend of mines and she walked up to the court and called one of them over, asked him for a date... gave her number out to 4-6 guys there and said she had a bf, but it didnt matter, like I said, 18 was the limit, but this girl would be a different case, and you are all talking trash here, but i was of the few who didnt get her # and didnt bang her .
    Oh well that justifies sex with a 14 year old . Dude no matter what way you write it, it's still sick. Can a 14 year old intelligently make decisions like that? I dont think so.

Yes at 14 I could decide if I wanted to have sex or not.

Yes at 14 I could decide if I wanted to have sex or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information