RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

The Pro's Are In TORONTO - You'll Be Surprised Who's The LARGEST!

I just spoke with the web guy for MuscleTech. He was telling me that he was taking Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Chris Cormier and King Kamali around town and that everyone is massive...but the biggest was...

King Kamali.

He said that he's well over 300lbs and still had cuts. Apparently, Kamali took off last year to bulk up as well as get married and plans on tearing it up at the Arnold/Ironman. I forget which one.

It was just surprising that Kamali was the biggest. But good for him.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    King Kamali is the man. Bros from Iran are hard as nails.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    King Kamali is the man. Bros from Iran are hard as nails.
    Dude, you MUST be Persian to have said that.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF is there a competition this weekend????????????????????

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm he looks like a fat blob to me .... but that's just my opinion.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Dude, you MUST be Persian to have said that.
    lmao...well said.

i have some friends and classmates that are persian -- some are cool, some are tools...but i wouldn't call any of them "tough as nails"

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That's sick, bro I need to hit the 400!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    kamali is always 300 in the off season. But its not a cut 300. im with Barbi on this one!

I've seen him in person 3x and everytime he looks like a blob. Thanks Prime..I thot it was just me. LOL
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Kamali always look good before a comp, but on stage his never a top contender.

2 of my best friends are persians and they are always there if i need them but most of them are lying bastards without cojones.

Kamali 'ripping it up', sloppy and not even 300lbs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Pro's Are In TORONTO - You'll Be Surprised Who's The LARGEST!-111.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Kamali 'ripping it up', sloppy and not even 300lbs!
    Clearly offseason.

Playing transformers?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Clearly offseason.

Playing transformers?
    yeah its offseason, he always dresses uo when he does guest poses. Wears that type of robot crap

Kamali is such a loud-mouthed prick. I hate MFers that just spout off at the mouth with no right to. If Ronnie shot off at the mouth like Kamali, everybody would call him an arrogant prick, but when Kamali does it, he just looks stupid b/c he hasn't really won sh!t. He needs to keep his mouth shut and win an Arnold or an O and then REALLY keep his mouth shut. Somebody should have told him that IFBB is TOTALLY political and he's basically black-balled himself with his big mouth.

I never liked Kamali either, but the web guy seemed very impressed with his insane progress over the last year.

I'm actually very intrigued to see what he looks like. I mean, to outsize Jay Cutler? That's insane.

BTW, they're in Toronto doing a photoshoot for MuscleMag on Lakeshore.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I never liked Kamali either, but the web guy seemed very impressed with his insane progress over the last year.

I'm actually very intrigued to see what he looks like. I mean, to outsize Jay Cutler? That's insane.

hmm man when is the photo shoot?

No shyt? When bro, I might be able to come down...

Photoshoot was this morning on Lakeshore. I think they may be heading there again tomorrow morning. I just got home, but I knew they were heading to Brass Rail and Whiskey A-Go Go's tonight for some stripper action.

I'm pretty sure I may run into them tomorrow, I'll bring my digi cam along and try to snag some pics. If not, I'll get the web guy to hook me up with some of his.

damit grrrrr

Photoshoot was this morning on Lakeshore. I think they may be heading there again tomorrow morning. I just got home, but I knew they were heading to Brass Rail and Whiskey A-Go Go's tonight for some stripper action.
    Phuck! I was hoping to get a chance...
    They're at Whiskey's? Good times had by all! Wish I was there...
    I'm pretty sure I may run into them tomorrow, I'll bring my digi cam along and try to snag some pics. If not, I'll get the web guy to hook me up with some of his.
    I'll look forward to them for sure bro....

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    u know wat i'm persian mysef n i have friends that r pro body builders and they all hate kamali beacause of his irigance and lack of repect for others. I just went back to iran for a visit n man i could tell u theres way more huge mofos there than i've seen in vancouver or anywher else and vancouver suppose to b the capital steroids use in north america. And also gears so cheap there i think next cycle i should go there n train lol

Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    u know wat i'm persian mysef n i have friends that r pro body builders and they all hate kamali beacause of his irigance and lack of repect for others. I just went back to iran for a visit n man i could tell u theres way more huge mofos there than i've seen in vancouver or anywher else and vancouver suppose to b the capital steroids use in north america. And also gears so cheap there i think next cycle i should go there n train lol
    Really? Man, most of the Persians I know are ectos. I've seen some big ones, don't get me wrong, but I don't think of it as a "muscular" group like some other ethnic groups. Gear is cheap in Iran? I would tell my dad to get me some next time he's there but he gets searched pretty well in and out of there, so that probably wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    yeah its offseason, he always dresses uo when he does guest poses. Wears that type of robot crap
    I saw him "guest" pose at the Emerald Cup a year or so ago and he was the first "pro" I ever saw in person. I was NOT impressed. Never seen him "contest ready".

I'm glad the guy is in the IFBB. The IFBB needs somebody who shoots off thier mouth and puts a thorn in the side of the political bullsh*t that the sport has turned into. The IFBB has turned into total bullsh*t and the main deciding factor on who wins the **** thing is who gets pumped up more in the magazines before the show. Cutler should have had this years Olympia. And Flex Wheeler has got dogged so many times in the past because of politics. Flex is one of the most symmetrical bodybuilders there is I think. So I'm f*cking glad King Kamali has come along, the sport should be about who has the best body, not who wears a tie and keeps their mouth shut like they're in military school.

however, Kamali doesnt have the best body as of right now, I forgot to mention that, hahahahah

Well, he's really not doing anything to change the sport or politics. All he's doing is black-balling himself from winning. He's always got the MuscleTech endorsement, I guess.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm glad the guy is in the IFBB. The IFBB needs somebody who shoots off thier mouth and puts a thorn in the side of the political bullsh*t that the sport has turned into. The IFBB has turned into total bullsh*t and the main deciding factor on who wins the **** thing is who gets pumped up more in the magazines before the show. Cutler should have had this years Olympia. And Flex Wheeler has got dogged so many times in the past because of politics. Flex is one of the most symmetrical bodybuilders there is I think. So I'm f*cking glad King Kamali has come along, the sport should be about who has the best body, not who wears a tie and keeps their mouth shut like they're in military school.
    you must have not seen the same show i did..

Thread Information