Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

So i just told my girl im intrested in another.. Im so confused now.

Anyway i told my g/f that i have much interest in another girl that i have known for over 5 yrs now.. i knew her when she was just a kid im 7 yrs older by the way.. I obviously never had interest in her like that back then but we recently been talking and well, there is just too much chemistry to completely brush her off.

I don't know what to do. I love my g/f but part of me feels like i should do what i feel is right in my heart.

My g/f is very heartbroken right now i feel like such a dick but well maybe i am.

I always laugh at the losers who post threads like this but now i understand (sorry guys) I could use some input.

btw the other girl is 19

Before you say she's still young and does not know what she wants.. i know this i have talked to her about that.. but she insists she does know what she wants. She wants the whole 9 yards.

pathetic is it may be what the fawk do i do?

i'm gonna keep bumping this cause i could really use some advice from other who may have been in a situation like i'm in.

Am i just being a winey ass biatch?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    its a tough call bro. i mean if your thinking of other girls when your with your gf then maybe thats telling you something.. on the other hand a girl at the age of 19 may sound serious and mature but chances are imo that eventually someone else will come around for her..sorta like what your doing with you gf.. my advice would be that if you and you current gf didnt have any other problems and you got along well, stick it out with her especially if shes a good girl..they dont come around too often!
    Last edited by phatmark; 12-23-2004 at 12:17 AM.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    I am wondering are you really interested in her more than you gf or is it that she is older now and maybe you just have a sexual attraction to her? how are you and your gf are you happy with ya'lls relationship are you looking for something new because that is getting old and won't last long or are you just looking for someone new to do.
    and she may think she knows what she wants but a lot can chane at such a young age she could in a year think she wants to be more free and get out there and do other guys..not sure how to comment because I need to know more to really give advice..but I can say this I met the guy who I ended up marrying at 19, did I know he was the one? yes I did we met in March got Married July 4th and have been quite happy. so I could see where you would feel confused..good luck with it all.

although I would like to add that I dont think that is norm knowing what you want at 19, cause even with as happy as I am I still wonder what things would have been like if I had not married, sometimes I think about guys I know and have known that I would have LOVED to done it with, that does not change my love for my Husband and I have never nor will ever act on those thougths..but I will always wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatslady
    I am wondering are you really interested in her more than you gf or is it that she is older now and maybe you just have a sexual attraction to her? how are you and your gf are you happy with ya'lls relationship are you looking for something new because that is getting old and won't last long or are you just looking for someone new to do.
    and she may think she knows what she wants but a lot can chane at such a young age she could in a year think she wants to be more free and get out there and do other guys..not sure how to comment because I need to know more to really give advice..but I can say this I met the guy who I ended up marrying at 19, did I know he was the one? yes I did we met in March got Married July 4th and have been quite happy. so I could see where you would feel confused..good luck with it all.
    Well first of all it's deff not sexual. I am in love with her personality.. don't get me wrong she's ok but sorta dorky lol, but i love that too.

I know she's young.. and maybe im just being stupid.

I just never had these feelings before. don't know what to do.

There is the romantic guy in me that i never knew and she brings it out. I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Well first of all it's deff not sexual. I am in love with her personality.. don't get me wrong she's ok but sorta dorky lol, but i love that too.

I know she's young.. and maybe im just being stupid.

well I think its good its not sexual, cause you think more clearly that way, I dont think anyone is ever being stupid when they are attracted to someone no matter there age, it just comes down to if you like her enough to want to try and have a relationship with her, I mean if you are not interested in your gf anymore that's ok, I know she hurts but its how life goes sometimes, so you just have to ask your self if you wanna give it a try with her but if your not sure and things are going good with your gf I would stay with her

anything new and exciting will make you do things youve never done before..that doesnt always last too long... but goodluck with whatever you chose to do..you may break a heart but u being happy is the most important

There is the romantic guy in me that i never knew and she brings it out. I love that.

awe...you make me think of me when I met my Hubby...I had all these feelings felt stupid for having them..cause I am not the mushy type at all..so it was a shock to my system..to be that happy and have that lovey feeling.

seanw is offline Banned
    Anyway i told my g/f that i have much interest in another girl that i have known for over 5 yrs now.. i knew her when she was just a kid im 7 yrs older by the way.. I obviously never had interest in her like that back then but we recently been talking and well, there is just too much chemistry to completely brush her off.

I don't know what to do. I love my g/f but part of me feels like i should do what i feel is right in my heart.

My g/f is very heartbroken right now i feel like such a dick but well maybe i am.

I always laugh at the losers who post threads like this but now i understand (sorry guys) I could use some input.

btw the other girl is 19

Before you say she's still young and does not know what she wants.. i know this i have talked to her about that.. but she insists she does know what she wants. She wants the whole 9 yards.

WTF possesed you to say anything to your GF about this. Sh!t man thats just plain dumb. Anyway whats done is done, so now you have to decide if you will fix it with her or move on to the other chic, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    anything new and exciting will make you do things youve never done before..that doesnt always last too long... but goodluck with whatever you chose to do..you may break a heart but u being happy is the most important

I totaly agree with that.

Thanks bro.. that what i keep telling my self.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    WTF possesed you to say anything to your GF about this. Sh!t man thats just plain dumb. Anyway whats done is done, so now you have to decide if you will fix it with her or move on to the other chic, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Dispite my feelings for this other girl... i still love my g/f and i can't keep anything from her.. i guess im hoping something will happen that will change my feelings and keep me home.

No prob bro. nobody should be misserable just to make the gf/bf happy.. wait until your married for that..haha

awe...you make me think of me when I met my Hubby...I had all these feelings felt stupid for having them..cause I am not the mushy type at all..so it was a shock to my system..to be that happy and have that lovey feeling.
    That's how i really feel.. i've never felt that and im not the mush type either.

Dispite my feelings for this other girl... i still love my g/f and i can't keep anything from her.. i guess im hoping something will happen that will change my feelings and keep me home.

If your hoping something will happen to keep you home..maybe thats your answer, maybe you know it and you are just looking for a second opnion so to speak to reasure you thats what you really want. dont know for sure just my guess.

seanw is offline Banned
    No prob bro. nobody should be misserable just to make the gf/bf happy.. wait until your married for that..haha

jgg1221 is offline Member
    FVCK AS MANY GIRLS AS YOU CAN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

If your hoping something will happen to keep you home..maybe thats your answer, maybe you know it and you are just looking for a second opnion so to speak to reasure you thats what you really want. dont know for sure just my guess.
    You know that's what i would like to happen.. but i don't think it will.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    That is spot on. My ex dropped me like I was hot for a "new and exciting" guy, and mind you I treated her like a princess. Well she found out the grass is not always greener on the other side and tried to come back, but I respectfully declined. I guess the moral is, you know these girls better than we do, but don't mess up something great you have with current girlfriend for something new, cuz most likely you will regret it later. Good luck mike.

The way i see it is if i can tell my girl what i told her knowing it would hurt her feeling pretty bad.. which it did.. then i must not care.

I told her exactly how i felt about this other girl.. something nobody wants to hear from their g/f b/f wife/ husband.

and it was not as hard as i thought it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    That is spot on. My ex dropped me like I was hot for a "new and exciting" guy, and mind you I treated her like a princess. Well she found out the grass is not always greener on the other side and tried to come back, but I respectfully declined. I guess the moral is, you know these girls better than we do, but don't mess up something great you have with current girlfriend for something new, cuz most likely you will regret it later. Good luck mike.
    Thanks.. i really appreciate the input people.

It does help.

Good luck to you, let us know what happens if you feel like sharing, I cant speak for everyone but I would like to know what happens.
    all the happpiness to you

Good luck to you, let us know what happens if you feel like sharing, I cant speak for everyone but I would like to know what happens.
    all the happpiness to you
    thanks, will do.

thanks, will do.
    Can you promise me that after this thread, you go back to being a tough guy?? lol jk..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks.. i really appreciate the input people.

It does help.

no prob. Best of luck brother

Can you promise me that after this thread, you go back to being a tough guy?? lol jk..

No.. your not kidding.. it's true.

hahah.. women have a way of bringing out that big pussay in me

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    You were with your girl for 5 years and you started to get the jitters... you started to wonder what if??

Now that you told your girl, do you feel like you made a mistake? Maybe you got caught up in the moment that you had something on the side? Now that you told your girl, and you still feel like you want to be with the other girl, then its probably right.

I just hope it doesnt come back to bite you in the ass... this girl end up being a short term thing. I'd hate to see you throw 5 years away. Good luck my brother... PM me if you need anything,

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    You were with your girl for 5 years and you started to get the jitters... you started to wonder what if??

Now that you told your girl, do you feel like you made a mistake? Maybe you got caught up in the moment that you had something on the side? Now that you told your girl, and you still feel like you want to be with the other girl, then its probably right.

I just hope it doesnt come back to bite you in the ass... this girl end up being a short term thing. I'd hate to see you throw 5 years away. Good luck my brother... PM me if you need anything,
    Been with my current g/f for 3 years and i have known the other for 5.. since she was just 14 and i was 21.. but it was never like sexual obviously.. nothing like that. But we started talking again.. and well she's deff not the same.

Your right about the mistake.. it's tough.

Elysium is offline Productive Member

btw the other girl is 19

dude! why did you say anything, why didnt you tell the 19yo its over?! man we had this conversation the other day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    dude! why did you say anything, why didnt you tell the 19yo its over?! man we had this conversation the other day!!!
    I know Messy.. but it's not that easy.

i was supposed to meet her today.. but i told her no.

I had to tell my g/f though

decadbal is offline Banned
    nothing wrong with doing the right thing bro..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well, although funny there is a grain of thruth to wait n suffer when you get married.
    Sounds like the grass is greener and it may be. Remember that thing called the Ben Franklin list? Make a giant T on a piece of paper put the pros on the left the cons on the right for both women. Whoever has the most pros wins. NOTE* This only works if you don't Bullsh*t yourself along the way. Good luck.

maxex is offline Member
    Been with my current g/f for 3 years and i have known the other for 5.. since she was just 14 and i was 21.. but it was never like sexual obviously.. nothing like that. But we started talking again.. and well she's deff not the same.

Your right about the mistake.. it's tough.
    She hasnt even hit her 21st birthday yet. from my experience, no matter how sweet and innocent they seem, once they hit 21 its all up in the air from there,

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think that you are "settled" in your current relationship and things are routine. I think this younger girl wakes up the "young" man in you, flatters you..even if its only in small ways. The grass IS greener and I don't care HOW "ready for the world" she thinks she is....she's TOO young to know what she really wants. She may be one of the few who does .... but it's not likely.

If you have a good thing with your girl.......don't throw it away. Good relationships go through phases...ups and downs. If you can be all girly and romantic with this younger girl why not with your current?

I think you need to back away from the younger girl...and honestly assess your current relationship. If it isn't worth saving....do HER a favor and end it. Then spend some time with yourself and make sure of what you want. Then go to this new girl and start. One thing at a time...helps you proceed with a clear "head"!

I've got a few years under my belt. I got married at 19...cause I KNEW that I was ready for the big committment. When I really grew up.....I realized I wasn't ready when I got married and made a HUGE mistake.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I think that you are "settled" in your current relationship and things are routine. I think this younger girl wakes up the "young" man in you, flatters you..even if its only in small ways. The grass IS greener and I don't care HOW "ready for the world" she thinks she is....she's TOO young to know what she really wants. She may be one of the few who does .... but it's not likely.

If you have a good thing with your girl.......don't throw it away. Good relationships go through phases...ups and downs. If you can be all girly and romantic with this younger girl why not with your current?

I think you need to back away from the younger girl...and honestly assess your current relationship. If it isn't worth saving....do HER a favor and end it. Then spend some time with yourself and make sure of what you want. Then go to this new girl and start. One thing at a time...helps you proceed with a clear "head"!

I've got a few years under my belt. I got married at 19...cause I KNEW that I was ready for the big committment. When I really grew up.....I realized I wasn't ready when I got married and made a HUGE mistake.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    yup, same thing happend to me. Married at 19 divorced at 22. Im tellin ya, its that 21st year, the determining factor.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bump - Mike whats up with this!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

1morerep is offline Associate Member

my $.02

so now u got 2 decide betwn your girl and miss19 bytheway your timing sucks. just think of this hypothetical scenario. if u knew that your girl and miss19 were both going to be at the same club one night and you could chose anyone to walk into that club with (model/actress/pornstar) whoever, of the 2 girls who would you want to see you with your hottie and make her jelous? which 1 u choose is the girl who's still is in your heart and has some control over your feelings. makes sense??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information