View Poll Results: Should murderers live?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD LIVE

7 36.84%
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD DIE

8 42.11%
  • IF AUTHORITIES DONT KILL THEM PEOPLE SHOULD

4 21.05%
  • I THINK THE SYSTEM IS HANDELING IT WELL

4 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Murder

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    depends on the situation

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    prison does not remove murderers it just removes them from society then releases them again wut did they accomplish???????????? its stupid imagine if they were removed for good yeah i think it would be alot more peaceful and with the quality of life theyre getting i think they would accpe that style of punishment
    Cool ok, well you keep on thinking that When you mature a little, and live your life a bit more, you might understand why your wrong.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Are you like mercenary or kamakazi? so you'd give your life up to get vengence? and killing someone out of vengence in the same as cold blood, so in some peoples eyes, you to would deserve to die
    ur not getting it are u

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Cool ok, well you keep on thinking that When you mature a little, and live your life a bit more, you might understand why your wrong.
    well messy life aint all bout photoshop maybe if u go down a bit an interact with everything and see wuts really going and mature a bit ull understand ur wrong "just because u dont see people s**** doesnt mean they dont"go down to the station or prison or the people that had family members /friends killed then ull understand

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that if they are guilty beond all reasonable doubt and if it was planned then they should be killed in the slowest most painful way possible

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ur not getting it are u
    I'm going to try to understand your logic,

Your saying that society should change, so as, if you personally don't agree with a court of law's decision, that you should be allowed to punish the defendant as you fit?

u cant ignore that just bcuz its not affecting u

well messy life aint all bout photoshop maybe if u go down a bit an interact with everything and see wuts really going and mature a bit ull understand ur wrong "just because u dont see people s**** doesnt mean they dont"go down to the station or prison or the people that had family members /friends killed then ull understand
    Please explain to us where you get this experience that you are insinuating that you have, and also please clarify your age.

Dont question my life or my experience, you have absolutely no idea noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I'm going to try to understand your logic,

Your saying that society should change, so as, if you personally don't agree with a court of law's decision, that you should be allowed to punish the defendant as you fit?
    society shouold change? YES
    if you personally don't agree with a court of law's decision, that you should be allowed to punish the defendant as you fit with this court of law ?YES
    read my previous post a guy got away with murder cuz his dad knew people yes if i was the persons father /related i would kill that guy if the system is fair then people who disobey it should be punished not killed cuz killing is a severe punishment and should not be applied to everything just to murder
    when the system is fair ill respect it its not

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ur not getting it are u
    I am getting it bud.. and you are not above the law.. its simple

if you personally don't agree with a court of law's decision, that you should be allowed to punish the defendant as you fit with this court of law ?YES
    So if the brother of the person that you kill, getting your revenge, decides that you should not have killed his brother, he should be able to kill you?

getting 3000 even a million posts does not make u superior messy dont question my life and i wont question urs and noob? u think that insults me?im trying to prove smth not gain popularity or respect wutever man i have nothing against u lifes too busy/short to hate some1 stuff like that means nothing 2 mean im above that

getting 3000 even a million posts does not make u superior messy dont question my life and i wont question urs and noob? u think that insults me?im trying to prove smth not gain popularity or respect wutever man i have nothing against u lifes too busy/short to hate some1 stuff like that means nothing 2 mean im above that

See you say that, you say your trying to prove something. Yet you have replyed with childish views, you havent thought any of this through and you appear not to have perspective.

Yea I know you've had it prety rough and experienced "reality"!

Please explain to us where you get this experience that you are insinuating that you have, and also please clarify your age.

These questions are becoming more and more relevant.

Please answer them..

So if the brother of the person that you kill, getting your revenge, decides that you should not have killed his brother, he should be able to kill you?
    EXACTLY.. it would be a viscious circle that would never end!!

the guys story that his dad is a big shot u must have seen that he killed some1 cuz he was making fun of him wtf he got nothing nothing if u want me to list the stuff ive seen and happened itll be a long list im 18
    no if my brother killed some1 in cold blood he should die i would turn in my brother if he killed some1 in cold blood whoever thinks that that is inhuman or insenseitve is a ****** bcuz u r justifying murder thinking if u know the person or have feelings for them they should get a less sevre punishment equality is the word wether that person is my brother /friend/gf or a complete stranger

You know what this threads becoming bogus pretty fast... Thankfully there are people in the world that believe in some form of humanity. This idea of yours will never become reality otherwise there would be no general consences of right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Yea I know you've had it prety rough and experienced "reality"!
    im sorry u think its funny ? imagine this a true story
    a girl got raped by cops and nothing happened to them guess y cuz theyre cops !!! im sorry u think we should obey the system f*** the system when s*** like that happens ill respect the f****** system

the guys story that his dad is a big shot u must have seen that he killed some1 cuz he was making fun of him wtf he got nothing nothing if u want me to list the stuff ive seen and happened itll be a long list im 18 no if my brother killed some1 in cold blood he should die i would turn in my brother if he killed some1 in cold blood
    I understand

The part that I have a problem with, is that some people will say that their brother had good reason to kill whom ever, and regardless of guilt will want their revenge for the death of their brother.

I understand that you are upset by the injustice that the current system has in it, as am I, but if we leave these decisions to the masses, there will be anarchy.

u know wut maybe most of u live in the states and/or canada uk i moved to egypt when i was 4 (ws living in fl) so maybe over there the system is rite and corrupt cuz i havent been there in a long time but here its not if in the states its working well for the most part even working 90-8% cuz nothing will ever be perfect then it souldnt change

a girl got raped by cops and nothing happened to them guess y cuz theyre cops !!! im sorry u think we should obey the system f*** the system when s*** like that happens ill respect the f****** system

He was talking about Messy UK not you.

u know wut maybe most of u live in the states and/or canada uk i moved to egypt when i was 4 (ws living in fl) so maybe over there the system is rite and corrupt cuz i havent been there in a long time but here its not if in the states its working well for the most part even working 90-8% cuz nothing will ever be perfect then it souldnt change
    Where do you live right now?

i think in the states its better than here maybe most of u dont know where im coming from cuz u have it so good trust me u do
    :quote:
    The part that I have a problem with, is that some people will say that their brother had good reason to kill whom ever, and regardless of guilt will want their revenge for the death of their brother.
    exactly

rite now im in egypt

It isn’t perfect here either, but I am sure it’s better than over there, it is just that people, if left to their own devices, will make the quick, heartfelt decision, instead of the thought out decision.

From what I understand that is exactly the mentality in the middle east, and that is the cause of a lot of the problems that they are having in that part of the world.

i think in the states its better than here maybe most of u dont know where im coming from cuz u have it so good trust me u do
    exactly

You see then, it is possible for it to never end, and this wouldn't be the kind of life that I would want for my children...

and i dont like complaining like a b**** and do nothing i tried hepin people that were f**** up trying to talk 2 people in higher positions do help them nothing every1 wants to get a s*** load of money and do nothing it cant be fixed its too f**** up i hate it here i just wanna move back to the states

It isn’t perfect here either, but I am sure it’s better than over there, it is just that people, if left to their own devices, will make the quick, heartfelt decision, instead of the thought out decision.

From what I understand that is exactly the mentality in the middle east, and that is the cause of a lot of the problems that they are having in that part of the world.
    it is f***** up it is the mentality of the middle east and theyre f**** everything up i wish theyd all die

and i dont like complaining like a b**** and do nothing i tried hepin people that were f**** up trying to talk 2 people in higher positions do help them nothing every1 wants to get a s*** load of money and do nothing it cant be fixed its too f**** up i hate it here i just wanna move back to the states

I can competly understand that, it isn't nearly that bad here.

Growing up in Georgia, hell only 50 years ago, you could get away with murder, it happened all of the time. But now things have changed, and people are accountable.

it is f***** up it is the mentality of the middle east and theyre f**** everything up i wish theyd all die

I think it would be better for you to understand why they are that way, and learn from it. They are forced, due to their corrupt leadership, to live this type of life. And they are not the only ones, I remember reading a thread about a guy busted in Mexico, and the police, asked for a bribe to get him out of the trouble. It happens in many underdeveloped countries..

Where in florida did you live?

And what's keeping you from moving back?

jonnytour is offline Member
    Again I say we have no right to take the life of another person, whatever the reason may be. Murder is murder. The end. To take the life of another person is not right. I understand that you may have seen some corrupt crap going on, Crystal, but unfortunately that is the world we live in. Is it just? No. Should we put up with it? Unfortunately we have to. If we rebel against the government don't we become criminals as well? I know it isn't fair, but what in this world is?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Again I say we have no right to take the life of another person, whatever the reason may be. Murder is murder. The end. To take the life of another person is not right. I understand that you may have seen some corrupt crap going on, Crystal, but unfortunately that is the world we live in. Is it just? No. Should we put up with it? Unfortunately we have to. If we rebel against the government don't we become criminals as well? I know it isn't fair, but what in this world is?

This is why I pride myself on doing the right thing, there are many things, trust me many things, that I do or take that I really don't want to, but I think to myself, that I will do the right thing, and in the end, if I am the only one who knows, it will be worth it.

Man I was not making a joke I was being serious.. Messy has had it rough by times!! Your theory has no sence to it sorry man.. But its got absolutly no limits.. it would just be a big killing circle

I think it would be better for you to understand why they are that way, and learn from it. They are forced, due to their corrupt leadership, to live this type of life. And they are not the only ones, I remember reading a thread about a guy busted in Mexico, and the police, asked for a bribe to get him out of the trouble. It happens in many underdeveloped countries..
    look gen i dont like to make s*** up so i honestly wouldnt know y they are like that but i do not think that they are forced they can do something it will be hard and bloody but staying quiet is a crime something can always be done its just that people dont want to every1 is too busy doin their thing if it aint affecting them they wont do nething this girl that got raped u think it affected me in ne way?i dont know her but after they raped her in a police car(the car has like a storage place where cops sit could fit 10 cops) they were rapin her there when she got out crying i talked to her i mean wut could she do go to cops?? if i had the means i wouldve killed them all

I get it man.. You really don't like it over there.. And yes I can see that the political system would be more corrupt over there!

jonnytour is offline Member
    This is why I pride myself on doing the right thing, there are many things, trust me many things, that I do or take that I really don't want to, but I think to myself, that I will do the right thing, and in the end, if I am the only one who knows, it will be worth it.
    This is all any of us can do! You are a good man Bigen. One of a few in this world. Keep up the good work. Hopefully the good example of a few in this world will rub off on others. Unfortunately I don't believe it will. All we can do is look after ourselves and our families and do what is right. Blessings will come our way.

look gen i dont like to make s*** up so i honestly wouldnt know y they are like that but i do not think that they are forced they can do something it will be hard and bloody but staying quiet is a crime something can always be done its just that people dont want to every1 is too busy doin their thing if it aint affecting them they wont do nething this girl that got raped u think it affected me in ne way?i dont know her but after they raped her in a police car(the car has like a storage place where cops sit could fit 10 cops) they were rapin her there when she got out crying i talked to her i mean wut could she do go to cops?? if i had the means i wouldve killed them all
    Yea D-end had an experience with some corrupt cops.. But ok If that's true about the girl I can understand why you are so upset!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information