Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    so if a girl more emotional (and im not competing what you say) than why is the suicide rate higher for men when going through divorce or a major break up? you'll also gind on average it take men A LOT longer to get over a woman than vice versa.

i can tell you why. but i want you to merge your logic with those facts for a second.
    I think it is because of weak minds people kill themselves. As for the suicide rate for divorce... maybe its because they are loosing everything they worked for... materially. Why longer to get over??? well men have a penis and the smart ones know how to pull in the chicks... women have a vagina and with that they need no skill... and they can get as many penises with that one vagina as they want.

I know my other post sounded sexist... but all guys on here deep down feel that way.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Thats because your insecure and not a real man. you should thank the guy and buy him lunch.

BTW my father owns a wood chipper and i know how to use it.
    Has nothing to do with manhood or insecurity...I'll do the same thing if I catch you with my sheep again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    Has nothing to do with manhood or insecurity...I'll do the same thing if I catch you with my sheep again.
    I was being sarcastic. I would do the same.

And you sheep was asking for it.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think it is because of weak minds people kill themselves. As for the suicide rate for divorce... maybe its because they are loosing everything they worked for... materially. Why longer to get over??? well men have a penis and the smart ones know how to pull in the chicks... women have a vagina and with that they need no skill... and they can get as many penises with that one vagina as they want.

I know my other post sounded sexist... but all guys on here deep down feel that way.
    It's true though. It's not like a women has to "find" someone to have sex with. They could be fat, ugly, smelly, and nasty as all hell, yet some guy will indeed do her. Women have the upper hand on this. They don't need to go "look" for sex. They just gotta want it, and they will have no problem finding someone to give it to them. Hell, the line will be a mile long.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Than what effect your emotions if its not your environment?

Expressing your emotions externally is what makes someone human.

Do you act the same way everyday? I'm sure you don't. Thats also expressing your emotions. I'm sorry but if never show any feelings and act the same way everyday then thats all it is an ACT. If you truly keep everything inside you have alot deeper psychological problems. Just saying you can control your emotions is a cop out.

No its not a COP OUT. Just do me a favor and THINK about this. This isnt about whos right or wrong. This is about more effective ways to use your mind.

Saying the ENVIRONMENT causes your emotions IS A **COP OUT**
    Because YOU are not accepting responsibility for your emotions. If emotions =behavior you inadvertently arent accepting resposibilities for your behavoir either.
    Because your saying the environment dicates and defines your behavoir. Yet behavoir comes from YOU not the environment.

Its not the environment changing your emotions, its YOU believing you dont have control to RESPOND to the environment with a CHOICE.

I love people who say "so and so" made me mad.
    NO they didnt.
    "So and So" just did what they did and you CHOSE to respond with anger.
    Often people resort to anger so quickly and so pathologically they FORGET they are choosing that emotion because its NATURAL for them.

Its just hard, thats why people use the crutch of the environment to alleviate responsibility for the emotions they have. And I say thats BS.

I do agree with that. You should own your emotions and are responsible for them. But my emotions are a reaction to my environment. I though you were saying you are effected by your environment. Then where do you get your emotions from?

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Well, to get back to the original question, I must say, I do think married woman are fair game! If they want to cheat - it will be with you or someone else. Why not you? One must always keep in mind that cheating has it's risks. If, for example, the woman becomes "conscious stricken" and must confess her sins, she may name you and than you have an angry husband who may kill you or seek vengence in some way. That can be trouble. I'd take the risk but I'd also try to minimize it by making sure the woman of interest doesn't know where I live. Being naughty is fun!

I do agree with that. You should own your emotions and are responsible for them. But my emotions are a reaction to my environment. I though you were saying you are effected by your environment. Then where do you get your emotions from?
    If you seriously are curious im typing in between sets here.

But the motto is "people do not respond to reality, people respond to thier maps of reality" thats the foundation of emotion. Everything else is an extension of that.

It NLP terminology (Neuro Linguistic Programming, you might not be interested but its a rationalist idealogy)

You can google the term "the map is not the territory", you'll find out everything you need to know about emotions, how people create them, and why. But the key idea is its NEVER reality, because NLP explains reality doesnt exist. Its a cognitive construct. Your responding to your map of reality aka: the way you respond to events like your wife cheating.

Its all in the MAP. Or the schema, not the environment. Ok back to working out.

But the motto is "people do not respond to reality, people respond to thier maps of reality" thats the foundation of emotion. Everything else is an extension of that.

It NLP terminology (Neuro Linguistic Programming, you might not be interested but its a rationalist idealogy)

You can google the term "the map is not the territory", you'll find out everything you need to know about emotions, how people create them, and why. But the key idea is its NEVER reality, because NLP explains reality doesnt exist. Its a cognitive construct. Your responding to your map of reality aka: the way you respond to events like your wife cheating.

Isn't that why the term perception is reality came into effect?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Wtf are you guys talking about, it's suppose to be about banging married chics. Damn guys, I have fuking ADD, could you atleast put some smiley faces in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Wtf are you guys talking about, it's suppose to be about banging married chics. Damn guys, I have fuking ADD, could you atleast put some smiley faces in the middle
    Sorry didn't mean to make it so long

Yes I believe so.

For the ADD people

Yes I believe so.

For the ADD people

Now damn it that's more like it

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I think they are more hassle than they are worth. That said it's hard to pass them up when they say " how am I going to get lotion on my back, can you rub it on!" ( I own a tanning salon) then it's on. You can only do what they let you do I've even passed on a few because they were married.( or were they just not super hot )

haha, i suppose it all comes down to wether you're willing to make her husband become a sworn enemy.

at one of my old jobs i was hitting on this married chick... she was only 18. anyway it turns out her husband was a crack dealing gang banger. the fool comes in the store with 5 of his homeboys and tells me im dead if i keep talking to his wife.

that chick was very forward wtih me though. i know she would have hooked up with me

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha, i suppose it all comes down to wether you're willing to make her husband become a sworn enemy.

at one of my old jobs i was hitting on this married chick... she was only 18. anyway it turns out her husband was a crack dealing gang banger. the fool comes in the store with 5 of his homeboys and tells me im dead if i keep talking to his wife.

that chick was very forward wtih me though. i know she would have hooked up with me
    Married women usually have some type of emotionally attached husband. Which is not something you normally what to f!ck with.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    off limits. would you want someone screwing your wife?
    off limits still as yet. but would you want a wife who wanted to do it with some other guy? ****ING BITHCES. AND THEN THEY DIVORCE YOUR ASS AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AFTER CHEATING ON YOU. GOD DAMNIT, ****ING AMERICA SOMTIMES.

sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    Married women usually have some type of emotionally attached husband. Which is not something you normally what to f!ck with.

especially when hes down to spray your house with an assault rifle or something

hell, id go ape sh_t if i found out my wife cheated on me.

especially when hes down to spray your house with an assault rifle or something

hell, id go ape sh_t if i found out my wife cheated on me.
    Assault rifles are only fun when your firing them. I wouldn't be anything close to ratio if I found my wife or girl cheating on me. Both of them would pay!!!

Assault rifles are only fun when your firing them. I wouldn't be anything close to ratio if I found my wife or girl cheating on me. Both of them would pay!!!

haha yea, id imagine that getting shot at is nowhere nearly as fun as shooting a gun. funny thing about that

i mean, if i got shot in the shoulder, i wouldn't be able to do military press for a long time... and that would SUCK!!!

if i was gonna get shot, id rather get hit in the head. worse case scenario, sprayed everywhere, then id die slowly... either way id rather die than live through it, and watch all my hard earned gains go down the toilet

haha yea, id imagine that getting shot at is nowhere nearly as fun as shooting a gun. funny thing about that

i mean, if i got shot in the shoulder, i wouldn't be able to do military press for a long time... and that would SUCK!!!

if i was gonna get shot, id rather get hit in the head. worse case scenario, sprayed everywhere, then id die slowly... either way id rather die than live through it, and watch all my hard earned gains go down the toilet
    ShIt bro, they're such things as flesh wounds. I'd rather suffer thought pain than die. I hear you on the gains though, that would suck.

ShIt bro, they're such things as flesh wounds. I'd rather suffer thought pain than die. I hear you on the gains though, that would suck.

seeing my gains go away would hurt me way more than getting shot

id do absolutely anything to keep my gains.. or better yet, significantly add to them

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    too much drama no matter what

married women= are not wanted
    too much baggage and bullshit

bigfish is offline Associate Member
    It all depends. Is her husband an asshole, then yes. Does she have children, then no. Do you know the husband, if so definitely not. Is he in the miltary and deployed, defintely not. Is it a known fact he cheats, hell yeah. Karma is a bitch

Imagine this guys= hot married chic tans at your salon and wants you to put lotion on her buck naked body and starts moaning while you do it and wants it bad. What would you do? "I'm sorry, I have morals" get the fuk out of here, you would so hit it, you don't know her husband! If he wants to kill you, he has issues, besides that's what police or your glock is for Dumb fuk needs his wife banged. The slut.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information