Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    nj123 is offline Member
    your full of sh*t 17.5 in. 8 months ago and you just started working out a year and 2 months ago at 105 lbs? now i know your lying. Look at your old post its from dec. 2003 thats like a year and 2 months. No way you could go from 105lbs to having 17.5 inch arms in 6 months. somebody back me up on this one...

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    i didnt go from 105 to 206 i went from 130 to 206... thats still a sh!tload but when I posted that old weight in that old post ages ago, I didn't know my scale was off soo much(was an old piece of **** then I saw it was off by 25 pounds when I got weighed in a few differnt places like the gym a friends house and the docs)

nj123 is offline Member
    haha aright whatever.. good try with the scale thing, yea that happened to me to i was 200 lbs and my goal was to be 225 but little did i know my scale had been off for sooo long and i really was 225!!!! It was an awesome day, i think that happens to everyone on here, a magical 25 lbs that we all never new about. ahahaha. Just post the pic or i think no one on here will believe you.

nj123 is offline Member
    im off to the gym to use their scale to see if my scale at home has been off for the past couple months.

nj123 is offline Member
    also one other thing 1 year and 2 months is no where near ages in the bodybuilding world.

So are you saying in this year and 2 months... dec 2003 till now feb 2005 I couldn't have pulled off those gains??? 4 ingrediants my friend

1. I stuffed myself with crazy amounts of food now i never get full my eating habits were poor b4 now they are crazy

2. I have learnt a lot of stuff over the course of time and I love this site

3. why is it so hard to belive the gains I made with realy high nat test and a few m1t//4derm cycles??

4. I trained hard and great recovery. Also could it be I have the genetics I just never knew about it because of my poor eating habits and non workout past... well now I know I'm one of the lucky ones...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    also one other thing 1 year and 2 months is no where near ages in the bodybuilding world.

You do realize that it is 2005 correct?

Which would make that post 2 years and some months old.....

Considering that hes run 3 m1t cycles before i believe he can put on that amount of weight my first cycle of real gear I put on 25 pounds
    my first m1t cycle I put on 20 pounds then a few cycles later i tried another m1t and got 15 pounds

So considering when you first start working out youll put on about 20 pounds natty really quick plus the m1t cycles if he had his diet in check he could very well be that weight.Im sure he is fudging the numbers slightly but it is still completley possible to do in 2 yrs with 3 m1t cycles.
    Last edited by Bryan2; 02-11-2005 at 04:36 PM.

nj123 is offline Member
    na bryan.. that would be 1 year 2 months.. dec 03-dec.04 would be 1 year and then jan. and feb 05 would be 1 year and 2 months.

nj123 is offline Member
    impossible to gain 100 lbs in 1 year 2 months.... or even if what he claims is true that his scale was off at his house and he was actually 130 instead of 105 then a 75 lb gain is all near impossible in 14 months. Just post the pics and ill believe it.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    my bad didnt see that it was december I just saw 03

9000rpm is offline Member
    This guy is a complete loser. Don't waste anymore time on him.

We already know the ladies don't waste any time on him.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    impossible to gain 100 lbs in 1 year 2 months.... or even if what he claims is true that his scale was off at his house and he was actually 130 instead of 105 then a 75 lb gain is all near impossible in 14 months. Just post the pics and ill believe it.
    I put on 55lbs in 12 months. I don't find it THAT impossible. Especially if he eats a bit of ****, there's probably a couple of pounds of fat in there.

nj123 is offline Member
    well yea rex 55 lbs is more likely but not like 100 and have like 9% body fat like he claims

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    well yea rex 55 lbs is more likely but not like 100 and have like 9% body fat like he claims
    You got a point there. You can tell from the avatar photo that it's not even near 12%.

you know what???... man your Pa-thetic, man you got nothing better to do than to waste your time trying to type saying how I'm lying.... first of all I'm not but what does it matter to ya if I am or not...??? Is it that hard to belive that sum1 my age(18) could of put on that amount of weight when I ate like a child b4 and now I eat better than any1 I know now... That plus training + time off + m1t//4derm cycles... man I don't understand your big problem... what are you trying to prove??? Because when you really think about it, who really cares if I'm lying or not(I'm not lying)... I thought you don't care about me so stop posting about me take other peoples advice.

seanw is offline Banned
    Show us the pics and all of this will end. Personally I think this thread should be locked anyway because I am having trouble using my PC due to the smell of the bullsh!t eminating from it.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me get this straight. You claim to have an amazing body yet you can't get girls? YOu son, are a liar. Post a pic of you "18's". And mind you, we measure in inches, not centimeters, which is probably where this confusion is coming in.

I don't have 18's I have 17 and a half... (actualy more like 17 and about .1mm away from a half) and that is my bi in my photo that was about half year ago b4 I have had half decent tri's... now my tri's are pretty decent have more size/definition.... And the photo's I take of myself are sorta crappy like the 1 in my avatar I wish I could have sum1 take 1 for me or better yet if you guys could see me in the gym or the mirror... and even though I sorta take crappy shots of myself when I go to post them I get the thing were it says my pic is too high of quality... Also my other stats other than 206 is 5 foot 9 and I'd like to say 9%bf but prob more of 10 or 11... Never can really tell though I always look the same bf as b4 when I was skinny...
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-11-2005 at 07:38 PM.

nj123 is offline Member
    its not hard for me to type and it doesnt take much time at all and i dont mind typing because i know your lying. The thing that bothers me is that i know you arent telling the truth, for some wierd reason you think you need to lie about yourself to get the people on here to like you. I think its plain pathetic, there use to be a guy on here named hoss, you and him need to hang out. Yall could make up a bunch of lies together and have a ton of fun i bet.

Holy sh!t dude... hoss is the sh!t... I don't know him personaly but me and him talk all the time on aim and swap pix and info and wutnot, I like him what is wrong with him??? And I repeat I'm not lying lol... theirs something wrong with you if all you have to do is get angry when sum1 that is younger and maby bigger than you, you have to hate on them? why? I put just as much work into it as just about any1. Also just so happens that hoss is now into powerlifting and has a dam decent pt one of the best in his state. Man why all of this hate?

Also one more thing... any of you guy's heard of jeff cummings??? He is my half brother and was huge into bodybuilding a while ago(now just works out isn't into comps and stuff like that) but when he used to compete he weighed in around 260-270ish and would be around 300 off season, I used to always say... man... How did he get so big and so lean on bf??? But then I started workingout dieting right, training right, etc, etc... And I must have similiar gene's because I'm making decent gains... Also I swear when I look in the mirror I can sorta see him in me(sorta)

zuke is offline Member
    are we gonna see this picture?

nj123 is offline Member
    ok this is gettin ridiculous, seriously this is just plain stupid. if anyone here believes you then they are just as dumb as you are. The only reason i brought hoss up is because you and him both lie like a b*tch. Oh yea and one more thing, im not gonna go into whos bigger than who, that means nothing to me, so dont say im jealous. I looked at that thread with your pic and you are obviously a very very skinny yet lean person. ill leave it at that i wont respond to anymore of your post because ive made my point and i think everyone that has been following this thread will back me up.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Also one more thing... any of you guy's heard of jeff cummings??? He is my half brother and was huge into bodybuilding a while ago(now just works out isn't into comps and stuff like that) but when he used to compete he weighed in around 260-270ish and would be around 300 off season, I used to always say... man... How did he get so big and so lean on bf??? But then I started workingout dieting right, training right, etc, etc... And I must have similiar gene's because I'm making decent gains... Also I swear when I look in the mirror I can sorta see him in me(sorta)

So are we gonna see the pic of you or what??

p.s. That looks like the back of your arm, with the picture being taken from your shoulder.

inside of my arm...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    let's not waste our time anymore.He's not gonna post a pic.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Blah blah blah blah

Put up or shut up. Post a real pic cause that part of an arm isn't screaming Arnold to me!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Blah blah blah blah

Put up or shut up. Post a real pic cause that part of an arm isn't screaming Arnold to me!
    That's an arm? That's what it is!!! ****, my eyes suck. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That's an arm? That's what it is!!! ****, my eyes suck. hahahaha
    what were u thinking it was???

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I only knew cause he said it was. He's NOT going to post his "arnold" look alike pic....so this thread is a waste....like him!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seanw is offline Banned
    Mods should lock this thread, No body is learning anything here, except maybe how to bullsh!t !!!

Were we supposed to be learning from this thread? its the "lounge" after all... And no I didn't mean you can't learn anything from the lounge(have learnt quite a bit of differnt stuff from the lounge) just every thread you don't have to learn something... like the whole point of this thread was to brighten some people's day's with some laughs and maby have some of my own with some of your funny ideas but almost every1 was anal about it from the start and you guys turned this sour...
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-11-2005 at 10:38 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Were we supposed to be learning from this thread? its the "lounge" after all... And no I didn't mean you can't learn anything from the lounge(have learnt quite a bit of differnt stuff from the lounge) just every thread you don't have to learn something... like the whole point of this thread was to brighten some people's day's with some laughs and maby have some of my own with some of your funny ideas but almost every1 was anal about it from the start and you guys turned this sour...
    How is telling everybody how great you are, and how you say dumb pickup lines to chicks going to brighten there day ?. That is just plain imature. You are making statements that are difficult to believe and you wont back them up with a decent pic. Has it occured to you that digital cameras have timers on them so you dont really need someone else to help you take it. This board is a community where we try and help one another. Yeah there is a lot of jokeing around but rarely does it get to the level of wanking that this thread has gotten too. People generally shy away from people who continually big note themselves and thats why this thread has gone the way it has.

CMON GUYS... I know I had to have all of you atleast a few times laughing either with me or at me WHO REALLY CARES???(not me)... the point is this thread was supposed to make you laugh...

Odin is offline Member
    CMON GUYS... I know I had to have all of you atleast a few times laughing either with me or at me WHO REALLY CARES???(not me)... the point is this thread was supposed to make you laugh...
    Dude the stuff your trying is just retarded! It's a good thing for you that you started this thread to educated yourself. Really what are you trying to do to this girl?? Get back at her for turning you down?? Well their's really not a lot you can do. Well maybe the only thing you could do to get this off your ego is maybe wait until another girl hotter than her is around and brag to that girl that she should be a model and is honestly the cutes girl you have ever seen, but then tell her that you busy and leave. The other girl will see this and think she is outdone by a more attractive girl, and forget about you asking her out. Really if this is bothering your ego this is the only thing I can see, and its kinda lame also. Just get it off your shoulders and move on bro! Cause you can't come on here and hide what's really going on here.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm the arms in your photo look to be more like 14 - 15"

post some better pics - if you pictures are of too high quality just go to options and scale down the amount of pixels - you can take a 10mb photo and save it as a 500kbs photo - and it looks the same

by the way i believe you can make decent gains in your first year with good diet/training etc

but 100lbs is VERY hard to believe - we have caught you lying about other things like your mysterious scales and your age so why should we believe anything you say

one other thing that caught my attention was you are eating 500g protein in 5 meals????

100g protein per meal???

your body isnt going to assimilate that much protein in one go unless your on slin

so i guess your probably lying about that too - either that or P!ssing whey protein down the drain

show us your pic - open up your photo as a jpg go to FILE then PROPERTIES and see where it says image quality? scale it right down to about 10pixels and save it under a different name - not the same name or wont work

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    The best part of you was in that condom that your dad used before it broke

Odin is offline Member
    I could believe 70 pounds in 1.2 but their would a couple things going on which don't seem to be happening.

1. He would have to be using some solid cycles maybe 2 4 months cycles with 750mg test in those and maybe some other stuff.
    2. Sound more educated on lifting matter's than he does.
    3. He would have have 9% bodyfat after going through such an exreme bodymass gain.

Really with those kind of stat's ajustment's your bench should have went up 150-200 pounds and squat up 250-300 pounds, if those 100 pounds were lean body mass as you claim.

I went up 76 pounds.... gained quite a bit naturaly at first then 15 pounds on each my my 3 m1t//4derm cycles ran for only 4 weeks a whack. So when you add that together, I gained 45 pounds from ps/ph and 25 naturaly... So hard to belive still??? Also With each of my meals I take optimum nutritions whey protein with 3 scoops.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information