legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

So I just had food poisoning...

Make a long story short, Monday evening I ate some chicken that was undercooked and was sitting out for a couple hours. I thought, ahhhh ill just throw it in the microwave and cook'er till its done. Well I got home bout 1130pm then feeling a little queezy (thought it was from the creatine and tuna i just had) then went to bed. At about 1am I woke up running to the bathroom. I was hugging the toilet till 7am puking my brains out, severly dehyrdrated and when I drank water puked it back up in bout 5mins. Then started puking up byle or something...then dry heaving. Nasty shit. Anyways, JUST NOW starting to get my appetite back. All I could even stomach yesterday without throwing up was a double protein shake with oatmeal and a rice cake. THATS IT! So today I have been eating just a little bit more but still kinda queezy. Just ordered a dominos pizza with pepperoni on half and canadian bacon/pineapple on the other half. So many calories, fats, and everything else but so good and the only thing really that tastes good.....Is it bad to scarf this down or is it ok since ive been deprived of food. Anybody else with this experience?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I had food poisoning once. You probably wont be able to eat that much pizza.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I had it about two weeks ago, I couldnt eat for almost a week. I lost a good ten lbs from that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I had food poisoning once. You probably wont be able to eat that much pizza.
    Im finding this out already. Ill try to load up tho. And I would be eating beef, tuna, rice, oatmeal, chicken, potatoes, etc....like i have been but just thinking of most of that makes me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I had it about two weeks ago, I couldnt eat for almost a week. I lost a good ten lbs from that shit.
    Yeah bout a month and a half ago I had some weird thing going on with my body...had diahrea for a week straight so everything I ate went right through me, also could barely eat but no puking. Not oging to let it happen again. Ill gain some fat just to keep the eating up, not about to loose 10lbs again.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Yeah bout a month and a half ago I had some weird thing going on with my body...had diahrea for a week straight so everything I ate went right through me, also could barely eat but no puking. Not oging to let it happen again. Ill gain some fat just to keep the eating up, not about to loose 10lbs again.
    took me a month and a half to put the weight on with strict diet and exercise. Takes only a week to lose it due to some damn bug floating around it doesnt seem fair sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    took me a month and a half to put the weight on with strict diet and exercise. Takes only a week to lose it due to some damn bug floating around it doesnt seem fair sometimes.
    Yeah no kidding. Fortunately for me I dont tend to loose much and then i do lose i put it back on farely easy so not big worries. I was up to 350grams protein a day and now down to.....possibly 200 feeling extremely full. So mad but just have to build up my appetite again. Hahah my mom was like "Just take it easy with eating, no need to eat so much like you were!" Hahahaha i told her NO WAY!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about it Lego ....

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Sorry to hear about it Lego ....

Merc.
    Yeah honestly at this point fat gain is not of any worries here. Guarenteed I lost a couple lbs....im actually going to weigh myself in a bit. But was not feeling full at all this morning like I normally do. Although the weights in the gym were still climbing...motivation sucked tho.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Yeah honestly at this point fat gain is not of any worries here. Guarenteed I lost a couple lbs....im actually going to weigh myself in a bit. But was not feeling full at all this morning like I normally do. Although the weights in the gym were still climbing...motivation sucked tho.
    Dam ... You will bounce right back .. I am sure of it .....

Merc.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    always gotta cook that chicken good, its no joke, i boil the hell out of it to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1 View Post
    always gotta cook that chicken good, its no joke, i boil the hell out of it to be sure
    No kidding bro, that aint no lie! Hahah thought i got away with it cus i have in the past many times. Never again tho, that was the worst sickness Ive EVER had hands down!

Yeah just weighed myself. Lost 3 lbs already.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I had the same thing but worse. 3:30am i wake up run to the bathroom and start to $hit my brains out. While that is happening i can feel the puke coming up. I picked up the small trash can beside me and starting throwing up in that.

So i am sitting on the toilet crapping my brains out while throwing up in a trash can between my legs

..i wanted to just die.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I had the same thing but worse. 3:30am i wake up run to the bathroom and start to $hit my brains out. While that is happening i can feel the puke coming up. I picked up the small trash can beside me and starting throwing up in that.

So i am sitting on the toilet crapping my brains out while throwing up in a trash can between my legs

..i wanted to just die.
    That will make you feel better ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    That will make you feel better ..lol
    Right after he crapped? Man id at least tell him to take ashower and clean up first!

BTW, appetite just coming back....Im going to attempt a can of tuna.

Thread Information