Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249

    Sharks on Steroids Attacked Australian Surfers!

    So im at my cousin's place and watching "Attack of the Shark II" and these bad sharks were doped with steroids , sheez I left a big "oh come on you ****" and everyone in my family looked at me like "sheeaz the juicehead is pissed"


  2. #2
    A_Pro's Avatar
    A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    125
    LOL

    I hate that ****. When your watching TV and they make a crack about juice... everyone looks at you to see if you're gunna get mad or say something. Morons.

    Remember the movie "100 First Dates"... everyone looking your way like "huck huck, he says its a protien shake too, huck huck".

  3. #3
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    sharks on steroids eating poor australians surfers dudes

  4. #4
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    So im at my cousin's place and watching "Attack of the Shark II" and these bad sharks were doped with steroids , sheez I left a big "oh come on you ****" and everyone in my family looked at me like "sheeaz the juicehead is pissed"


    you should wath 'deep blue sea'

  5. #5
    BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in a hole
    Posts
    1,564
    ahahahahahaha

  6. #6
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    sharks on steroids eating poor australians surfers dudes
    I reckon we can afford to lose a few aussies

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    LOL

    I hate that ****. When your watching TV and they make a crack about juice... everyone looks at you to see if you're gunna get mad or say something. Morons.

    Remember the movie "100 First Dates"... everyone looking your way like "huck huck, he says its a protien shake too, huck huck".
    50 first dates sorry hade to fix that

  8. #8
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    everyone in my family looked at me like "sheeaz the juicehead is pissed"

  9. #9
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    3V that Avatar is fcuking hilarious!. You on LSD when you put that together?.

  10. #10
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    3V that Avatar is fcuking hilarious!. You on LSD when you put that together?.

    nah just put my beret on him, the unit insigna, put him a a green combat shirt
    and he looks like my ****ing CO!

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148

    Talking

    Maybe the surfer dudes need to go on steroids to make things even...

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    sharks on steroids eating poor australians surfers dudes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •