CutieFace Guest

I think I broke my toe....

well 2 days I got up during the well morning for me to use the bathroom and smashed my foot w/ the door....well more my index toe....it bled...now it's a lil swollen, but it's bent and hurts like a bitch.....they don't really do anything for a broken toe right? just tape it to the toe it's next to?

who'd think something this little would hurt so **** much

Cutie

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Pretty much next to nil that you can do about it as far as I know.... kinda feel like bear with thorn in your paw though.... sucks..........

Hope it heals quickly!

Angelis is offline Banned
    It not broken you dont know how many times ive done this... dont worry the swelling it will go down in a few days.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I broke my toe yesterday. I feel your pain.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you should all be glad you have toes.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You missing some toes dude?

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I broke my toe yesterday. I feel your pain.

what haven't you done this week???????

please stay inside your house this weekend....

Dudeman? what BDTR said

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you should all be glad you have toes.
    Yeah bro that sentance freeked me out for a second there...

BDTR is offline Retired
    My girlfriend forgot to walk the dog before she went to work this morning as she was running late. I faintly remember hearing in my sleeping stupor "hunny can you take the dog out real quick", then i somehow remember saying "yeah no problem". Well i didn't. I walk out into the hallway and the lights are off and before i know it *slip* i come crashing down like a ton of bricks into the very same puddle of urine i slipped in. Being a self labeled neat freek, i was more concerned with having piss on my back, than the aching going through my head as if i just got hit with a baseball bat. I then threw away my clothes. Walking by my front door naked, just intime for the female mail carrier to see my in the nude I casually walk to the door so the door covers my crotch and sign for a package.

This is not going to be a good month.

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    what haven't you done this week???????

please stay inside your house this weekend....

Dudeman? what BDTR said

Cutie

My girlfriend forgot to walk the dog before she went to work this morning as she was running late. I faintly remember hearing in my sleeping stupor "hunny can you take the dog out real quick", then i somehow remember saying "yeah no problem". Well i didn't. I walk out into the hallway and the lights are off and before i know it *slip* i come crashing down like a ton of bricks into the very same puddle of urine i slipped in. Being a self labeled neat freek, i was more concerned with having piss on my back, than the aching going through my head as if i just got hit with a baseball bat. I then threw away my clothes. Walking by my front door naked, just intime for the female mail carrier to see my in the nude I casually walk to the door so the door covers my crotch and sign for a package.

D@mn Bro it just keeps getting worse and worse for you... good luck.

Break any mirrors or walk under any ladders lately

CutieFace Guest

You know I'm seriously starting to worry about you

Cutie

Thread Information