Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    well i feel ashamed that this has happened and vowed to never let it happen again. I always am able to give advice about this but i cant seem to give the advice to myself. I have been away from ex for about 3 1/2 months and i had gotten over it pretty well. about 3 weeks ago calls starting coming in and it was her. she missed me and what not.We got into an argument about 1 1/2 week ago. So i decided to give her a call 2 days ago and she told me she has a bf. I cant concentrate and i have the jitters and it is hard for me to work out plus when i get depressed i get anorexic and have no appetite. Should i stop aas i have been on for about 4weeks 800mg test 600mg deca. I cant put myself through this torture again. ANy help would be appreciated. thanks all
    im sorta in the same situation dude, my girl blows hot and cold far to much, one day she wants me and is all over me the next she says she needs space and goes see her X's

i dont mind but i am having proper panic and anxiety attacks like you, i havnt trained at all for 2 weeks.

dont let the girl get to you, i know its hard but just make her see what she is missing out on.

keep your chin up and remember, what doesnt kill you will make you stronger

mvp_status is offline Junior Member
    cant give much advice here...wow.sorry to hear that...lexapro is good,but it take about 4 to 6 weeks to feel therapeutic effects,if u must get on anything,then try to get
    klonopin//fast acting...1 hour or so,,but i think she is doing that out of spite...i been with my girl for 13 years now.....seen it all....hang tuff!! if its meant to be,then it will all come around to full circle man.....with god first,you can overcome any obstacle bro!!! stay up....
    Last edited by mvp_status; 04-02-2005 at 12:05 AM.

AG5678 is offline Member
    dont quit your cycle cuz of that bitc8

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    yeah all women know how to do is manipulate because they dont have the upper body strength to just take what they want...

letting a woman manipulate you or make you feel bad is worse than being a willing prison bitch....

I will fvcking give a woman psycological problems that years of therapy cant fix, just for trying that **** with me... i will be god ****ed if i ever let a woman have the satisfaction of knowing that i am suffering because of her... I will kill her and her whole family with an axe just for entertaining the thought of messing with my head...

I never wanted to be this way, in case you were wondering... i am the " nice guy " that got **** on just one too many times...
    honestly i think i may have finally found someone that describes me 100% bro honestly every post you wrote is almost to the tee what i was thinking in my head almost like you read my mind. it makes me feel good to know that there are bros out there with the same passion about how they feel as me...i think your reply may have made me feel better than who it was originated to...peace

BigToy is offline New Member
    While you're training in the gym, instead of looking down at your biceps, look up, when you see all those fine ass women around you, you'll forget about her real quick!!

BigToy

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member
    I'm new man but I'dd like to give my 2 cents!
    I feel for you man....**** has happend to me!!!

I lost appetite for a week and didn't feel like anything mattered!!!

It's prolly hard to get the motivation to work out right now so the best thing to do In my opinion is 2 surround yourself around your buddies and other girls as much as possible....that is if she's not "the one"

"flirting is the best remedy" go to the club with your boys and grab some chix!!!

gl

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol i cant belive anyone stresses girls anymore..the last time i stressed a girl was when i was in my freshman year of highschool when lift weights was non existant in my mind lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what did you expect? her to just stay single forever. she wants laid just like everyone else. there are thousands of girls out there so just forget about her and go find another one. i found the best way to get over a relationship is by jumping into another one. that way you have no time to think about it. there are way to many girls out there for someone to be deppressed over some girl he broke up with that long ago. shes out drinking with her boyfriend tonite and will probably end up in bed with him because thats what couples do.hell her knees are probably touching her shoulders right now well her new man is pounding the hell out of her so you might as well go do the same.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    i guess i should have seen this coming when the marriage thing came up i knew it was only gonna be a matter of time. There is abit of and age difference me being 33 and she being 38. Plus the fact she has two kids made me abit nervous so i was caught between a rock and a hard place.

I should have been a bastard but i was good to her kids and grown to love them as if they were mine. Still very fuked up over this even though everyone has stated she did me a favor.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Women are evil!

She doesnt have a BF, and even if you see a guy with her "HE'S A TOOL" to hurt you!

they are evilish creatures!

*bows head* Amen.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I used to agree w/ you, its obvious you haven't had a GF try to ruin your life to a great enough extent yet, your time will come.
    Wrong my first girl friend did the exact same thing when I was 20yrs old in the Air Force, not problem after the hump.. And wrong again but this time was no gf but wife and two small kids.. Try seeing your 5 year old son on the shoulders of another guy who just stole your wife bcause she was attractive & sexy teaching aroebics class.. while you are walking pass them. Your dead wrong bro. And for your info I have known and still know couples going through the same thing and my advice is generally accepted and helpful.
    Last edited by bluethunder; 04-02-2005 at 08:40 AM.

LL08 is offline Member
    Hey bro no doubt you have a lot of support from some AR crew and that is a great help but that is not the answer. Stopping your cycle now is not the answer, nor is picking up tremendously beautiful women or fornicating with girls.

The answer is not simple but I'll try to explain it in the limited time I have right now. You have to change your mentality, by changing your mentality then you no longer need a girl, the girl is not the prize, your the prize, the girl is a bonus. You broke up with this girl for a reason and although I guarantee you that by following the correct procedure you can get her back it will never be the same again and she is not the one.

For you right now the most important thing is to enrich yourself. Use this time as being single to improve your quality of life, financially, intelectually and yes physically. Financially you will have more time to work or if not you will save money you would have usually spent on her and use this money for clothes, juice and whatever else you may be into. Intelectually as in reading and physically as in train hard, i mean harder than ever. The most important thing for you right now is to keep extremely busy and using this as a motivator you can do more than you ever do and reduce your wasted time and in turn you will become a better person.

Now it is easy for you to think that the answer is a new girl and this is usually a short term fix but what you will inevitably find is that the girl you are with after her will not be the one unless you are completely over your ex. Go try it if you like there is no harm just don't get down and all if all the girls your with don't have nearly as much of a connection with you as you did with your ex, just treat the girls for what they are - rebound girls and they're there to sharpen your pickup skills and get you back in the game.

It is easy to get down, it is easy to lose faith in relationships but this is not the answer the answer is changing your mentality. This is a process. Just think in your head the following logic. If I picked up my ex how i was then before my cycle, before i got this killer waredrobe, before i read this life changing book then imagine who I could be with now. Treat the past as the past and learn from it, don't regret it. Start believing that things happen for a reason, then inevitably things will. It is a big see out there and there are a lot of girls in it. Now once you realise this realise that theres no reason why you can't meet 10 x as many girls as you do at the moment. Usng simple techniques, but that is a lesson for another day. Im out the door. Be well,

LL

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Been there myself bro, more than once. It's been said plenty already, even by saluu, but time does heal. That's all you can do is wait and push through it until things get better. Try to concentrate on things you CAN control, like training and diet, etc. I wouldn't recommend coming off cycle because you already feel terrible, lowered hormone levels won't help at IMO. Push through bro, good luck.

LL08 is offline Member
    End of the day time will heal all wounds but think to the future. I'll share an example with you quickly. My bro is a good guy. Picks up whoever he chooses but this said over and over again he gets hurt. WHY? because he becomes too attached over and over again, he never learns from the advice he preaches to other people he doesn't even learn from the pain he puts himself through. Everybody makes mistakes but only a fool makes the same mistake twice, period. I don't want to sound harsh but it is a fact, you have to make sure you don't hurt like this again, even though the gear contributes it is all in the mind. Good luck

LL

thanks all
    Last edited by frogg; 04-03-2005 at 09:46 AM.

i talked to her today and i guess its a done deal. i said my last piece and i threw the ball into her court. I guess that i had her breaking down abit also with the things i was telling her. Also a big problem that i have is that i put up a big defense shield when i am with a woman.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    The roid monkey is like Yoda.... Speaks in tongues and possesses great wisdom, when it comes to being a roid monkey!

Other than that... its all about the LSD!!!

L8ers
    haha Yoda's cool

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    ok Danbrooks2k your my new hero

you'd get business from me, women give me **** i drop like a bad habbit... women are a dime a dozen

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    no flame, but why do you talk like that? your posts are so hard to understand and read
    Him monkey. Lucky him talk human talk at all. Most monkey only make "oooooh, ooooooohhhh" sounds. Me understand him more better than me understand regular monkey talk. Roids help develop monkey's speech muscles. Him now bench 300 words per minute I bet.

But I would make sure your estrogen levels don't get out of hand. And get out there and get some tail. As for your ex, no worries... she will probably break up with this new guy in short order. Rebound love, all that. When it happens, she will call you. It would do wonders for your self esteem if when she does call, your latest conquest answers the phone. It is quite a satisfying thing. Then of course you talk to her like, "Oh baby, if I had known you would break up so soon with this new guy, I would have waited for you, stuff like that. But don't fixate on this. The main reason to get some strange tail is you are on cycle. Get your pipes cleared, and your mind will clear too, a little bit.

in the meantime what do i do to keep from bugging out. I am thinking about this way to much. I am sorry for sounding like a pussy but this is way to painful. I wish it would end.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    i feel for u man , no one should go through stuff like that especially cominfrom woman but hey it happens , but have u thought of the fact that she could just be trying to **** with u , woman have tried that shat with me many times , they try and c how much they can hurt u or bug u . fu k her , ur better then that , go out with friends and do things u like to do , watch some movies with friends and go out , go to bed early and dont sleep in.also stay away from alchol .

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    cut yourself with a peice of glass... and scream into the mirror... always seems to calm me right down... or a valium if I have one handy!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I guarantee you swhe is not over you, especially if yall just got into a fight a week ago. If she didnt care about you she wouldnt bother even fighting with you, she is just using this guy who she claims as a boyfriend to get over you, but I guarantee you it doesnt work and they break up bc she realizes she doesnt REALLLY like him. Watch....

i went through the cutting and scarring stage. i have marks all over my arms i cant do that anymore.

i made the last call today and i said my piece. She basically told me she doesnt have feelings for me anymore and that she has already met his family.Especially he is brazilian and she is brazilian i have no shot in hell and she prolly will marry him. being she is 38 and he is 42 and i am 33. So i am ****ed

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    good god man, get a girl 5 years younger than you, not older!

but really thats harsh, thats gotta hurt man... only thing you can do is move on you know that

Ok bro, After 3 days of partying I'm finally back and sober enough to make a full comment. It was my b-day and I had to get wasted this weekend. Anyways, I went through something the same. We broke up, took some time off, still hung out, still ****ed, she went to a club, met the guy, I got jealous, took her from the guy, she admitted ****ing the guy, i went nuts, relationship after that went to ****, we broke up, she got back with him. Thats what happened in the most simplest way I can explain it. Now...I went nuts and it was not cool. Lost sight of my work habits, my training, my life in whole. It's been a year and its something that I am constantly reminded of. If you cared for her as much as I cared and put forth effort into that relationship and sacrifice as much as I did its something that gonna bother you for the rest of your life. Hell, still bothers me sometimes. You just need to focus on the things that are important to you and you will see how much more and more she will start to fade away. I thought I was gonna kill myself bro. Thank god I had some good friends that were willing to keep me busy and on my toes. I took all that negative energy and put it into something positive...myself. I am in the best shape ever now. Things like that have to happen to us so we can see what really matters in a situation like this. We must hit a wall to learn and understand that we must make ourselves happy before we tend to jump 2 feet straight into something without knowing the consequences. Nothing lasts forever. You always have to keep your defense up when you deal with a woman. Once you put 2 feet into it...You're done. I know what you're feeling bro and let me tell you you're not alone. Alot of these guys here can tell you that. Just focus on training. Remember, all that you're feeling is not real. Only your mind playing a trick on you. Thats how I first started to fight it off. It's just another ordinary day. After all the BS and crap my ex still tried to talk to me behind her boyfriend's back. I don't talk to her at all though or want nothing to do with her now because of the simple fact if someone that supposevely "loves me" can do something as to **** another guy and then drop me (4 year relationship) over a ****ing wanna be juicer midget thats shorter then her then I don't respect her. Respect is everything and if you're significant other won't respect you or your feelings she's just not worth even having around to see how you're doing. She didn't even call me for my BDAY this weekend and I'm not surprised. **** them, sorry for the long post but I hate to see other people go through what I went through over these skank ass whores. Later

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that you are going through this. I am on a similar cycle 5 weeks in and going through the same exact problem. and it sucks.... Try to keep your head up and get into the gym. I would stay on cycle because pct will just kick your @ss emotionally. I have a hard enought time getting through pct w/a girl.

Best of luck bro.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    NEVER WEEP FOR A BITCH!!!! and if was a serious relationship she will probably come back anyway, they usually do.......be nice to her and dont ever let her think you want her back or that you are upset

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    four years later and this thread remains as therapeutic now as the day it was started..

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One View Post
    i'm on lexapro and it does wonders for me
    it (lexapro) is a great anti anxiety medicine
    also remember you are the man and there are over a billion women in this sea
    have fun
    be a hoe for a while
    Not to highjack but is that a perscription or over the counter

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    I read this entire thread... and just realized it was from 2005.
    I just got owned... by me

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post
    I read this entire thread... and just realized it was from 2005.
    I just got owned... by me
    Ditto.........

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    ill third that

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    No one is worth making you feel the crappy feelings about yourself. Take care of yourself the #1 star player. Words from Kat Williams lol.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastIn916 View Post
    No one is worth making you feel the crappy feelings about yourself. Take care of yourself the #1 star player. Words from Kat Williams lol.
    Victim #4.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    I bump a 7 year thread soon!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol losers read befor u post lol

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I noticed the date but still skiinmed through the posts lol which may be worse

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^^Nah Stack_it they are fun to read ^^^^

You have to move on, get another girl, blah, blah , blah, lets see hoiw many other people post and dont check the date.....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information