IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

calling all halo dudes, i need some help hardcore

I have been stuck at this one part for many many many too long of a time. THe ironic thing is i figured it out before but forgot to save it, and now i cant beat it again. THis is halo 2 by the way. it would be terrific if someone could help me out and tell me what i gotta do.

i will try to explain where i am stuck. its gonna be kind of tough explaining this i think, but i will try. It is a mountainous and snowy part. I drive the ghost, over 2 little bridge things, and enter into this facility. at the entrance of it, their is a bottomliss pit in the center of the area, so you gotta kind of drive around and loop around. YOu drive up to this door, than you gotta kick the vehicle away, because you have to jump up to the door and walk through the corridor. YOu then go into this facility, you can choose from 1 of 2 doors at some point on the left or right, it does not matter they lead to the same place. i believe empty of bad guys, or i saved it after i killed them all. THeir is a earth jeep and tank available in this part, but i procede anyway and pick up a ghost. , i come out back outside, and one of the guys on my onw side, (Alian guy by the way), is sitting on a ghost, i kick him off, and procede through the level. THeir is empty space and it is surrounded my a mountain rock like landscape, not a huge area. you head right, right away and go through a cavelike pathway. go over a bridge, you come up to this facility. their is no way in. their is a door though straight ahead. you have to jump onto the ghost, and jump from the ghost onto the ledge thing to enter the door, except the door does not open. THis appears to be the deadend of the level. i turn around and for the life of me have no idea whatsoever of what to do. when i somehow majically beat it before, i do remember i was backtracking when i found the way.

this might be impossible to understand, if you can make sense of this, please help, if this looks retarded, that is ok.

xfade7 is offline Member
    there are walkthroughs all over.. google. sorry i havent beat it yet lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    are you talking about the mountainous level where you come to a big river and cannot cross it? and you also ride with 2 other fellow soldiers in the warthog down to the bridge area?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    are you talking about the mountainous level where you come to a big river and cannot cross it? and you also ride with 2 other fellow soldiers in the warthog down to the bridge area?
    nah man thats not the one, lke the other dude said, i will try and google the walkthroughs

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    oh, sorry, i thought it was for real not a game. i did some halo jumps in the corp........can i help?

zuke is offline Member
    man, i was hoping for some talk about halotestin ... what a letdown....

do you still jump craneboy?

Thread Information