Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    blah blah blah, im a cheating P.O.S. Scumbag mofo blah blah blah

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    So your boyfriend never foundout about your cabana boy

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    So your boyfriend never foundout about your cabana boy
    MArax keeps him locked up in the closet....

OG

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Why owuld you judge me? Better yet why do you feel the need to feel justified in judging me? Most people think we as steroid users are the same as a junkie or crackhead, and we ask not to be judged cause we know better. Now if someones religion said they could have more than 1 wife, what justifcation would you have then? Maybe if people would just except that their high morale satndards in which they believe are true could except for amoment might not be as true as they believe, the world would be peaceful. I truly believ that my word is my bond, and I do not imply to anyone that I date that I am faithful. If its their belief that they think so thats just their own process for security. To those who believe you cant love more than one woman because its wrong, you can love your mother and your sister and your grandmother all at the same time, should one over the other feel slighted? Or is this just a way for men to feel more in control that another man will not win the effections of his wife/girlfriend.. Just thought I would ask
    To be honest my comment was not directed towards you. It was directed at cheaters in general. So if you took my post personally, that is your CONSCIENCE TALKING TO YOU. Maybe you should listen.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Im still a cheating POS

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i never ever been in something serious so it cant be called cheat...

JCVS is offline New Member
    Never been cheated on, as far as I know. Someone trust is something you can't toy with, if you ruin that trust once for a person, you will impact their life negatively forever. I dont know about you, but, when i love, i love with all my might, i will never want to hurt or negatively impact someones life, especially if i love them. karma, maybe. Just dont **** around with anyones trust. its not cool.

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Agreed.

I've gone on a date with a different woman each night, had a couple women in the same bed, etc... I've just never lied about it.

Serious relationship now, so that stuff's out the window.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OK stick to the topic. I would never cheat.. I am faithfull and man enough to leave if the relationship is not working.

I have cheated when I was young but not as I grew older and reealized how immature it really is and how it makes you less of a person to yourself and others.

I have been cheated on and I dont hold any grudeges against women. I know not all are bad and there is some good to all people out there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    crazylegs, id like to see u say the same shit once some girl cheats on u. im guessing u would sit there and be calm if u found out and tell her, "its fine, ur just trying to fulfill ur basic needs by letting another guy put his dick in u, its not ur fault"

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    crazylegs, id like to see u say the same shit once some girl cheats on u. i doubt u would sit there and be calm if u found out and tell her, "its fine, ur just trying to fulfill ur basic needs by letting another guy put his dick in u, its not ur fault"
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    crazylegs, id like to see u say the same shit once some girl cheats on u. im guessing u would sit there and be calm if u found out and tell her, "its fine, ur just trying to fulfill ur basic needs by letting another guy put his dick in u, its not ur fault"
    How do you know I havent? What about swinger couples? They do it all the time.Just because something isnt what you can accept, doesnt mean it just cant be. Besides the question here was never be found out and not negatively effect the current relationship

Oh I re-read you post I didnt say basic needs were sex I said basic needs are the shelter food etc once those are met and no longer an influence thats when other things are considered. lIke emotinal fulfillment sex etc

tempbrit is offline Member
    Is it cheating if you are in a different state? What about a different country?

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not cheating unless your married.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    yep......Thats all I gotta say.

learned from my mistakes, never do it again. imagine how bad youd feel if a girl did that to you. theres a million girls out there you'll prob. think are hot but you just have to resist and think of the dedication your girl has had for you

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How do you know I havent? What about swinger couples? They do it all the time.Just because something isnt what you can accept, doesnt mean it just cant be. Besides the question here was never be found out and not negatively effect the current relationship

Oh I re-read you post I didnt say basic needs were sex I said basic needs are the shelter food etc once those are met and no longer an influence thats when other things are considered. lIke emotinal fulfillment sex etc
    swingers are different.. That is consensual sex between 4 adults the "know" hence the word "know" about it. There are usually rules governed by both couples proir to even engaging into any sexual relation.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    no because what goes around cmoes around and thats just wrong

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    used to cheat in the past all the time with past girls but..the one i'm with now, im honost and good too...wouldnt cheat on her cuz ...1. i love her and 2. cuz i dont think she's cheated on me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information