Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002

    To cops or someone that knows law, suspended license

    Alright, so I got pulled over for making a right turn on a red light when there was a "no right on red" sign. It's true, I won't dispute it. The cop ended up telling me I had a suspended license for not paying a ticket last year, it was suspended last July. Thing is the only ticket I had last year was in late March, I paid it and went to traffic school online. I paid cash though and threw away the reciept when I moved out of my old apartment. The only thing I have that proves anything is the info on the traffic school website proving I finished the course. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to pay the ticket again, pay the suspended license ticket, then pay to get my license taken care of when I've already dealt with it last year.

  2. #2
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Canada eh
    If you don't mind the money, contact a traffic lawyer. Should be able to get you out of it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Get a lawyer, if you really did pay for it, you should be able to easily get it taken care of. Or, call the police department or district justice and explain the situation, they might take care of it for you. Worth a try i guess. But either way, definatly get that taken care of. I don't know how it works in Florida, but in PA it's a $200 fine and another year suspension if your caught driving under a suspened license.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts