MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

What would you do?

Right guys and girls, i need your help. The thing is i got talking to this girl from a dating website here in the UK. She was stunning. We exchanged messages then started chatting on MSN messenger. The ironic thing was she only lived up the road from me, but at that moment in time she was in America studying. She told me that she was coming back Wednesday 8th June. We chatted to each other literally every day and night. She said that she wanted to see me as soon as she got back home, she wanted to go out for a drink with me and she thought that i was pretty amazing
    In my opinion she seemed really nice and down to earth and i couldnt wait for her to come back so we could meet up for a drink. We first started talking to each other mid April. Around the beggining of May we started to chat less and less but she explained that she wouldn't be online as much anymore as she had some major exams to do before coming home. The last i heard from her was on my birthday, May 5th.
    The 8th came and passed... i was expecting her to be online, or have recieved an email from here... but nothing.
    I know this probably sounds really sad but i can't stop thinking about her, the chance of being with her, etc. and i just feel something might of happened to her? I just want to know whats going on because it's driving me crazy!!
    What would you guys do?
    Thanks for listening bro's........

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you have sent emails and recieved no response you need to forget about her and move on to the next.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sorry to hear about that bro

and there's nothing sad about internet dating i've bangged a few. Fair enough thay have all been headcase's

i would just forget about it and move on

go out and bang some dirt's to take your mind of it
    Last edited by stocky121; 06-21-2005 at 01:22 PM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Either she lost interest, found someone else, or both. There's a chance she lost internet connection abilities, but being in college makes that highly unlikely. If you want to have any chance of hearing from her again, leave her alone starting now.

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    You lived before her, and you will survive after... She flaked is all don't hold it against her..

Thanx for your comments guys.

alphaman is offline Member
    Have you tried to contact her?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps she was totally bullshitting you, and never was from there and never was coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Have you tried to contact her?
    Yeah, sent her a few emails, but no reply. Her message on MSN Messenger is still the same as when i spoke to her last.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Perhaps she was totally bullshitting you, and never was from there and never was coming back!
    Maybe bro, but it really didn't feel like she was talking out of her back passage. She seemed 100% genuine IMO.

bro i'am not trying to be a cock now

but serious you need to get over it **** her it's her loss get your self out and get some pussy that will take your mind of it

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    bro i'am not trying to be a cock now

but serious you need to get over it **** her it's her loss get your self out and get some pussy that will take your mind of it
    nice & blunt, best way! thanx bro.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sounds to me like she's not interested anymore. You could always try one last time, tell her you are thinking about her, concerned but sense that maybe she doesn't want any further contact and if that's the case you wish her well. In the mean time, find a new playmate !!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    nice & blunt, best way! thanx bro.

sorry bro it's the only way to be blunt with someone in a situation like this i learn't the hard way and know the only way to be is blunt

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sounds to me like she's not interested anymore. You could always try one last time, tell her you are thinking about her, concerned but sense that maybe she doesn't want any further contact and if that's the case you wish her well. In the mean time, find a new playmate !!!
    Thanks barbi. Nice to see an opinion from a females point of view

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Just don't get stalkerish !!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

alphaman is offline Member
    Yeah, sent her a few emails, but no reply. Her message on MSN Messenger is still the same as when i spoke to her last.

Well, either something happened to her, or she's a fukkin' biatch. Definitely one or the other. Either way, there is nothing you can do about it, so find another one.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I say move on bro, chicks come and go...When you least expect it you'll stumble on one that's better. I learned to not fall to hard for any chick because sometimes they do make a u-turn your not expecting...

LOVE HURTS BRUTHA...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Right guys and girls, i need your help. The thing is i got talking to this girl from a dating website here in the UK. She was stunning. We exchanged messages then started chatting on MSN messenger. The ironic thing was she only lived up the road from me, but at that moment in time she was in America studying. She told me that she was coming back Wednesday 8th June. We chatted to each other literally every day and night. She said that she wanted to see me as soon as she got back home, she wanted to go out for a drink with me and she thought that i was pretty amazing
    In my opinion she seemed really nice and down to earth and i couldnt wait for her to come back so we could meet up for a drink. We first started talking to each other mid April. Around the beggining of May we started to chat less and less but she explained that she wouldn't be online as much anymore as she had some major exams to do before coming home. The last i heard from her was on my birthday, May 5th.
    The 8th came and passed... i was expecting her to be online, or have recieved an email from here... but nothing.
    I know this probably sounds really sad but i can't stop thinking about her, the chance of being with her, etc. and i just feel something might of happened to her? I just want to know whats going on because it's driving me crazy!!
    What would you guys do?
    Thanks for listening bro's........
    i think i would just go whack it then start planning what your going to do about it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Maybe SHE was a GUY!.

Best way to get over a girl, is to get under another one!.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Maybe SHE was a GUY!.

Best way to get over a girl, is to get under another one!.
    my thoughts excatly....happened to a frined of mine....they met out and she turned out to be a he.

It wasnt a pretty site after that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    sorry to hear about that bro

and there's nothing sad about internet dating i've bangged a few. Fair enough thay have all been headcase's

i would just forget about it and move on

go out and bang some dirt's to take your mind of it

exactly right.. i have banged about 1/2 dozen in 3-4 months and mostly headcases for sure.. see the one in the avatar.. not exactly something you would bring home to mom..

oh and trust me 100% on this one.. you can be chatting every day for a week or 2 weeks and think the girl really digs you and you are going to meet her and blah blaah bl;ah.. then they just disappear.. no emails nothing.. it happens more times than not.. trust me.. i knwo the feeling though of thinkign about them but you have to move on to the next..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    She lied

Thanks everyone. Am just going to forgot about her Move on...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Maybe bro, but it really didn't feel like she was talking out of her back passage. She seemed 100% genuine IMO.
    So did i once....... yup ....hear me out

this dude Fvxked up bigtime with a girl i know...and she called me all crying and shit i called him up asking were i can meet him and shit he told me to ****l off i asked her bout his add she didnt know but....she did know his email i added him pretended to be a girl told him shit like i want ya blah blah bhlah then he finally said baby u wanna come to my place tonite so we can ****

so yeah i did go to his place , and it wasnt nice...........

she could be a man , she could be a tranny , she could be a friend of urs , could be ur mom posing as a 20yr old , could be the real matrixgirl u were meant to be with but a bear ate her , or aliens kidnapped her and she really loved u , she couldve been a golddigger and was after ur money , she coulda been with the cia...shoudl i go on?
    wutever happens...forget bout her....it aint happenin...NOW GET BACK TO THEY GYM MOTHER ****ER

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Well, either something happened to her, or she's a fukkin' biatch. Definitely one or the other. Either way, there is nothing you can do about it, so find another one.
    I agree, but don't give it all up yet, just put the whole issue on stand by

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea either she lied, cold feet, wasnt serious, which means she lied, or you were talking to a dude

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if your gonna meet up online...i have several times in the past, before my girlfriend now of course. tellem to get a webcam first and you 2, so you can see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    So did i once....... yup ....hear me out

this dude Fvxked up bigtime with a girl i know...and she called me all crying and shit i called him up asking were i can meet him and shit he told me to ****l off i asked her bout his add she didnt know but....she did know his email i added him pretended to be a girl told him shit like i want ya blah blah bhlah then he finally said baby u wanna come to my place tonite so we can ****

so yeah i did go to his place , and it wasnt nice...........

she could be a man , she could be a tranny , she could be a friend of urs , could be ur mom posing as a 20yr old , could be the real matrixgirl u were meant to be with but a bear ate her , or aliens kidnapped her and she really loved u , she couldve been a golddigger and was after ur money , she coulda been with the cia...shoudl i go on?
    wutever happens...forget bout her....it aint happenin...NOW GET BACK TO THEY GYM MOTHER ****ER
    Thats some funny sh** man!! Put a smile on my face!! Thanks bro

Really?? I thot it was lame.....

If i ever turn gay....ill call ya

You better bro!

wow this thread turned gay pritty quick

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    could be a few scenerios
    She may have been talking to friends from home and her ex-love came back in to the scene. lame she could have said something but hey...
    she could have cold feet like someone else said. ignoring you is childish but hey.
    she may have done very well on he exams and her parents rewarded her with some site seeing around the states before she comes home and she has not been near a machine to say hey..
    or she could really be 300 pounds and is scared to meet you..
    either way carry on if she comes online to talk giver her a wtf i was really looking forward to meeting you and see what happens from there

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD

uhhhhhh........

you,ve done it again bro