Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I hate to break it to you paris, but if the guy has bottled up emotions and claims to not love you... what would have stopped him from being unfaithful... you have to open your eyes and understand the others perspective... I know it must be one of the hardest things to deal with, but we are here for support and thats my thought on the matter.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I hate to break it to you paris, but if the guy has bottled up emotions and claims to not love you... what would have stopped him from being unfaithful... you have to open your eyes and understand the others perspective... I know it must be one of the hardest things to deal with, but we are here for support and thats my thought on the matter.
    thanks, and you do havea point

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    So he never actually did anything with this girl then Paris?
    so he slept in the same bed!!!!

hahahahahahahahahah jk bro

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

I only go commando!!!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    but I trust him, despite everything else.
    you trust him even though he had another girl in his bed? innocent or not thats disrespectful and WRONG! and

That is not ok for him to do to you, or lie about it.

Hun you know what you have to , i know its hard, but you have to do it for yourself.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk, i have been there babe

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

mahahahahahahaha

he's already caught me. He said as long as he get's the length he's not botherd about me sleeping with other men

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Paris - Take it from a woman that has learned the hard way!!!! WALK! You are young and pretty and you will find a man that will respect you. He's trash. Your feelings obviously don't matter to him or he would NOT have disrespected you in that manner!

RUN don't walk. It hurts now, but it will hurt much worse if you stick around!

Ok, He says he never loved me and has been lying to me the whole time. This whole fight started b/c he went out of town and one of the girls that he went out of town with was asleep in his bed. He was in it. I think I have a right to be upset. He thinks I'm overreacting?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

I would be mad, too right! Am just trying to think of some possible explanation. Paris can do alot better anyway. Find yourself an new man hun! Go out there and show the world what your made of... i know it will be hard at first, but this guy doesn't deserve you!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    whack=spray=murder=kill=assasinate=eradicate=exter minate=terminate=death=lifeless

whack does not mean gay unless u thinking bout.....

They are onto me...oh no.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    You could always come and sleep in my bed to get him back Paris.... hahaha JK!!

Seriously tho, you have every right to be upset and give him a hard time. From my experiences w/ friends, whenever they fck up, they try to turn it around and put blame on their girlfriends... your BF should of just got on his knees and sucked it up w/ apologies! You DONT sleep in a bed w/ another guy (girl for your sake) DONE DEAL!! So my opinion, it is very possible he is hiding something. But dont forget, trust has to overcome everything in a relationship if you truly love someone. the fact that you dont might be making him go nutz as well. you gotta really feel him out on this one and only you can make the judgment call!!

good luck!!

I only go commando!!!
    HEee eheee "Commando" is the ONLY way to go
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Well he didn't CHEAT on me...
    It doesnt matter f he didnt cheat on you. The way he reacted to the situation is a sign of TOTAL DISRESPECT.

No offence but if he really wanted to fix things this is NO WAY to respond, rather he would have explained to you what happended and perhaps would have at least tried to see your side of it in order to work things out in a civilized way

I'm probably gonna get shot down by the men on this board for this one, but usually when people respond as angrily and defensively as your bf did, its often a sign of guilt. I mean I shouldnt generalize but I do find this to be the case with a lot of people.

You need to decide if you want to be with someone like this. After this situation will you still be able to trust him? I mean even if he doesnt do anything wrong you may end up driving him crazy if you now question him every time he goes out. This will bring the relationshiop right down.
    Last edited by SexyKitty; 06-27-2005 at 02:37 PM.

I only go commando!!!
    even worse...
    how would that make u feel bro??? finding one of them naked

i dunno maybe "GUYS LIKE YOU"
    but to her that shit is bad...
    paris , i think u should sleep with another guy.......thatll piss him off
    do it rite away or if he has a brother even better...
    payback is a bitch aint it....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    I'm probably gonna get shot down by the men on this board for this one, but usually when people respond as angrily and defensively as your bf did, its often a sign of guilt. I mean I shouldnt generalize but I do find this to be the case with a lot of people.
    No shooting down here, I totally agree with you. As for the rest of your post, 100% sound advice. SC, too...he just doesn't sugar coat as much as other people.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, I never sugar coat.

Too many carbs!

~SC~

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Too many carbs!

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Too many carbs!

~SC~
    yah but your bulkin bro CMAN !!

and yah Paris, I bang the fukin pillows in my bed, let alone a fresh new piece of hairpie.

I'm horrible, but its true, like my boyh Maraxsus said ....the beef was laid and sprayed

... dont think it wasn't

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'm horrible, but its true, like my boyh Maraxsus said ....the beef was laid and sprayed
    Damn, Dally...you always got some totally disgusting way to describe sex stuff...I love it.

Paris - My ex...told his woman in Cali....there was nothing going on between us. I needed a friend and he was just there to listen....blah blah blah. Well he left out the part where he had been fuking me for the past 7 months. People in general will tend to say whatever they gotta say to get out of trouble. The only time they want to tell the truth is when they can't get by with the lies anymore....unless they are the rare individuals (and they do exist, cause I'm one of them...most the time) that will tell the truth and deal with the outcome.

I'm sorry but I do NOT believe he slept in that bed and didn't do anything with her. A real loving honest caring man would have let her have the bed and found another place to sleep.....so as to NOT create an improper appearance and risk hurting YOU.

YOU are better than this. I promise you.....you will find someone better than him!

Pull chocks, cut ties, and get about living.

Never make someone a priority when they will only keep you as an option!

I don't think he did anything with her...I asked him and he said no...then again I believed him when he said he loved me all this time...

But I do trust him. Despite everything he's said.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    so very true CB

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

That is very true! I will have to use that for some people I personally know...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Paris - My ex...told his woman in Cali....there was nothing going on between us. I needed a friend and he was just there to listen....blah blah blah. Well he left out the part where he had been fuking me for the past 7 months. People in general will tend to say whatever they gotta say to get out of trouble. The only time they want to tell the truth is when they can't get by with the lies anymore....unless they are the rare individuals (and they do exist, cause I'm one of them...most the time) that will tell the truth and deal with the outcome.

I'm sorry but I do NOT believe he slept in that bed and didn't do anything with her. A real loving honest caring man would have let her have the bed and found another place to sleep.....so as to NOT create an improper appearance and risk hurting YOU.

YOU are better than this. I promise you.....you will find someone better than him!

Pull chocks, cut ties, and get about living.

If you don't respect yourself, why should anyone else.. CB has it right in so many ways..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    only time i let a chick sleep with me is if i sticking her in the a$$, y on earth would he have slept with another girl??? think real hard about that and to say "he didnt cheat on me" like swole said were u there do u have any eye witnesses saying he didnt do $hit with her, that is if anyone else was in the room with them... the floor is plenty big for ur man to sleep on yet he "CHOSE" to sleep in bed with her... maybe he didnt hit it but something happend a lil toung here and there maybe a few lil piggies sliped but something for sure happened... whether he cheated on u or not the fact of the matter is thats one of the most disrespectful things u can possibly do to someone uve been with for that long then knowing the fact that he fvcked up has the nerve to tell u he never loved u HINT HINT right there girl he should be begging at ur feet right now if he was so inesent.. im not trying to be a dick but if u stayed with someone that did that to u u would be a total tool JMO and from personal experiance

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he did anything with her...I asked him and he said no...then again I believed him when he said he loved me all this time...

But I do trust him. Despite everything he's said.
    are u serious? how old are you?
    your basis of thinking he didnt do anything with her is because he said he didn't? do u really think he would tell you if he did anything?

regardless if he did do anything or not with her...which seems to me very clear... , put that aside for a minute, and realize that his act (of just being in bed with another woman) was a total disrespect to you! im confused this shouldnt even be a topic of conversation!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl say stupid things when they're angry that they regret later. trust me. its b/c u just let everything out and dont think b4 u speak. im sure he didn't mean it

alphaman is offline Member
    Here's what I think........ If he was looking at engagement rings last week, and now he says he never loved you, it sounds like something changed his mind. It sounds like he got a taste of something he really liked. Don't mean to be harsh, that's just what it sounds like.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, so I've been with this guy, most of you know him as Schwamin for a year and 9 months, today ironically. And we're fighting. He says he never loved me and has been lying to me the whole time. My heart is breaking and I am really upset. I can't stop crying. This whole fight started b/c he went out of town and one of the girls that he went out of town with was asleep in his bed. He was in it. I think I have a right to be upset. He thinks I'm overreacting?
    YES... yes you are over reacting! I cant believe you?! what ever happened to trust being part of the relationship. So what, a hot girl happened to be sleeping in his bed as they "went out of town"?? and then the next day he says he doesnt love you , you should be ashamed of yourself! its not like he confessed to you that he had been lying to you the whole time

Quite frankly, It was right for him to break up with you.

Aside from that little piece of information - now I want you to go sleep with his Brother, Father or Best Friend - come back and tell us how it went!

Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 06-27-2005 at 09:24 PM.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    if i were u id stick around and see what happens things will jus always be different. u will always be wondering if anything happened that night. in myh experience relationships suck they never turn out good 4 me so i jus dont stop talkin to any girl that i have been with even if i got feelings for them still. it just works out better that weay

icewind is offline Associate Member
    if he doesn't love you after 1 year and 9 months, then what's the point ???

dump him !!!

palumbo is offline Member
    for him to that is just totally disrepectful if u take him back ur saying its ok to shit in ur mouth basically he di it once hell do it again especially now that he knows he can get away with it

sorry to say but he just aint that into u

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    gold dig him 1st, then dump his ass

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I wouldn't let a broad sleep in my bed unless I WAS GOING to definitely get some.

~SC~
    Yea, no shit, i hate sleeping with someone else...the only reason I ever do, is to get soem, but usually after I hook up with them, I take them home b/c i hate having to sleep with someone else, i need all my space in bed LOL

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    only time i let a chick sleep with me is if i sticking her in the a$$, y on earth would he have slept with another girl??? think real hard about that and to say "he didnt cheat on me" like swole said were u there do u have any eye witnesses saying he didnt do $hit with her, that is if anyone else was in the room with them... the floor is plenty big for ur man to sleep on yet he "CHOSE" to sleep in bed with her... maybe he didnt hit it but something happend a lil toung here and there maybe a few lil piggies sliped but something for sure happened... whether he cheated on u or not the fact of the matter is thats one of the most disrespectful things u can possibly do to someone uve been with for that long then knowing the fact that he fvcked up has the nerve to tell u he never loved u HINT HINT right there girl he should be begging at ur feet right now if he was so inesent.. im not trying to be a dick but if u stayed with someone that did that to u u would be a total tool JMO and from personal experiance

LOL, htis post cracks me up "lil piggies" HAHAHHA

thanks for all the input. I am taking all the advice into consideration. What he did was disrespectful to me. You all have valid points and have made me see that if you REALLY do LOVE someone you won't do something like this that will hurt them or disrespect them in such a way. You all have made me see what I have been so blinded by. Thanks everyone!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If I was with a girl and she went away on a business trip with some men and one of the men slept in her bed(and I knew it)she would be gone. For him to do it is total disrespect to you.
    I think this is the best way to put it... total disrespect...

When I left my ex it was almost a year ago.. I never loved anyone as much as I loved him... I thought I was going to marry him and it killed me inside to leave him but now that I'm over it (yes, it took a LONG time) I know I made the right choice.

If your bf puts himself in a situation with another woman IN his bed... sorry, that shows his lack of respect for you. If he truly loved you and cared the way you love him, he wouldn't do that to you. You deserve better. Just my .02.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get yo shiz together and run outta there like a bat outta hell.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    I do understand the thread for "support" of people here, yes, but as far as how anyone can "help" you in the true sense of the word is beyond me.

You have to help yourself, or find yourself helpless.

~SC~
    First of all, I'd like to say that I love swolecat's responses. I look forward to reading them.

I live by two rules that I learned the hard way. I had a hard life and I've made some pretty dumb mistakes. Here is what I live by as far as relationships go:

1. I am somebody today, I just can't be with anybody!

2. I don't want nothing and I do mean nothing that really doesn't want me.

Hope those two things help. Remember, that you are important and that you are somebody today. Treat yourself as if you are!!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    thanks for all the input. I am taking all the advice into consideration. What he did was disrespectful to me. You all have valid points and have made me see that if you REALLY do LOVE someone you won't do something like this that will hurt them or disrespect them in such a way. You all have made me see what I have been so blinded by. Thanks everyone!
    Sounds like you two didn't make up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Sounds like you two didn't make up yet.
    I haven't talked to him since Monday evening. I don't know if we will make up. Only time will tell. And time is what we both need right now. Time apart, and to get our heads on straight. My mom told me "if you love someone let them go, if they come back, it was meant to be, if they don't it never was." So, I'm trying to live by that right now. I think he needs his space from me right now, and I need mine from him. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Paris you sound like a wonderful woman, what i am going to say to you is going to sting but just listen,.......Ok when a guy is backed in a corner and he knows he is wrong he comes out screaming and yelling, why do they do this? They do it to get the woman back on the defensive, and if he is using this tactic then he is guilty of more than her just sleeping in his bed. It is called the ole "KICK OFF THE SHOES AT THE WALL AND SCREAM TRICK" I have personally used that trick hundreds of times with great success every time. And if i know that the girl loves me as much as you do to your guy, i knew that i could do what ever i wanted with her from there on in.
    I am 45 years old and have been a scum bag to women from when i was 15-35, during that time i have cheated on every women i have ever been with, i had looks, a good build and money so it was very easy. Then i found out that some chick i was dating did it to me, and i was pissed at first, but then said well now i know how some of the girls felt that i did it too, and on that day i grew up.
    Then about a year after that i crashed on my motorcycle and had to go to the hospital for stitches, the OR nurse was a gorgeous 21 year old girl, i fell in love with her the minute she said hello to me, and wasn't i a little old to be racing motorcycles. Well we are married now and have been together for 10 years and just had our first child. I should have took her advice because 3 years ago i crashed again and this one almost took my life, and i have been in rehab for the last 3 years, and she was beside me every day. I remember what she told me the day we got married, " The minute i saw you, i knew i was going to marry you.!!" I would never cheat on her even if it was for 10 million dollars, and i am serious.
    Paris it is time for you to move along, he is not the one for you, when you find that person you will know it in your heart, because he is giving you the same feeling back everyday.!
    When two people really love each other they never want space for a moment, under any circumstances

I haven't talked to him since Monday evening. I don't know if we will make up. Only time will tell. And time is what we both need right now. Time apart, and to get our heads on straight. My mom told me "if you love someone let them go, if they come back, it was meant to be, if they don't it never was." So, I'm trying to live by that right now. I think he needs his space from me right now, and I need mine from him. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-29-2005 at 05:59 PM. Reason: typo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information