hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member

I want to marry a woman in the industry!

I want to marry a woman who is as interested in perfecting her body as much as I am. Like, how about, a figure competitor! Oh how I do think they are wonderful. Their bodies, their determination, their whole package. Gosh, if I could only get my girlfriend interested in this sport.

Any suggestions on how to get my girlfriend into working out? I've tried so much, and nothing has worked. Although, she asked me once for the truth and I told her that I would eventually dump her if she became too fat, by her own faults.

alevok Guest
    My gf never worked out once in her life till she met me.
    I always look at the sports magazines in front of her and say how adorable bodies these chicks have and how I look well with one of them, it is harsh but it worked, she got the point. She even told me that I have a great body and I deserve an equal quality of body.
    She has been workin out last 3 months and she likes it and she likes her new look, she is totally hooked....

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    If I were to get married, I think it would be to a surfer chick. If they are into the lifestyle, they're in excellent shape, for one. Not only that, they are liberated due to all the experiences in the water and the people they've met. Surfers generally like to get laid a lot. You just gotta make sure she slathers on the sunscreen or one day you'll be married to a prune.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    If she is not interested in fitness, it's not fair of you to expect her to be into it..

you can suggest it.. but really it's up to her

I love the gym, working out.. but i do it for myself.. my boyfriend.. couldn't make me go.. or inspire me to go..if i hadn't previously had a desire to do so..

but i gotta tell you.. there is nothing hotter than working out together

NoDude! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    Lemme suggest a wild theory hun...

Maybe the dumb pricks who put 200kgs on the benches when they see a chick like it when you stretch you're tight ass all over the gym, but a serious builder will never, ever pay attention to something like this and with luck he'll not hate you, he'll just be annoyed and/or pitty you.

It may sound gay, but I refuse to train with someone who's not able to help me lift a friggin barbell damnit.

P.S. Respect to all the ladies, you know we're (mostly) doing it for you.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkiemunkie
    I want to marry a woman who is as interested in perfecting her body as much as I am. Like, how about, a figure competitor! Oh how I do think they are wonderful. Their bodies, their determination, their whole package. Gosh, if I could only get my girlfriend interested in this sport.

Any suggestions on how to get my girlfriend into working out? I've tried so much, and nothing has worked. Although, she asked me once for the truth and I told her that I would eventually dump her if she became too fat, by her own faults.
    put anavar in her vitamen drawer, and put protein powder in her pancakes!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    If she is not interested in fitness, it's not fair of you to expect her to be into it..

you can suggest it.. but really it's up to her

I love the gym, working out.. but i do it for myself.. my boyfriend.. couldn't make me go.. or inspire me to go..if i hadn't previously had a desire to do so..

wanna be my gym partna missy??? and do cardio in the morning??

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I didn't meet him at the gym.. but have to say that my body has improved since i meet him.. it was good before.. but now i have definition in places i didn't know i could get it..

And your right i can't bench 200lb.. but i don't think he would wanna date me if i could.. he would date a dude..

but it's nice ot have a common love of the gym.. i'm not cardio bunny.. i i have some muscle to me.. and although i can't spot 200lb bench press.. i can spot the lighter weights..

U would be supirsed at what i can lift....i'm speaking for myself.. not everyone..

tri's bis, shoulders and legs and back we do together

chest he does with his buddies

You my dear can belittle me all you want.. if it makes you feel better.. "If i even begin to as you say.. "stretch my tight ass all over the gym," I'm told to go play by myself.. I take the gym seriously..

It's an assumption that all women r in the gym for fun and games.. i'm there to train.. not to play..I want and HAVe a six pack and try to maintain it..

Sorry dude your poking fun at the wrong chick

I come on Ar for fun and games.. not the gym

Quote Originally Posted by NoDude!
    Lemme suggest a wild theory hun...

Maybe the dumb pricks who put 200kgs on the benches when they see a chick like it when you stretch you're tight ass all over the gym, but a serious builder will never, ever pay attention to something like this and with luck he'll not hate you, he'll just be annoyed and/or pitty you.

It may sound gay, but I refuse to train with someone who's not able to help me lift a friggin barbell damnit.

P.S. Respect to all the ladies, you know we're (mostly) doing it for you.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    not sure you could keep up:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    wanna be my gym partna missy??? and do cardio in the morning??

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Well if fitness is a big part of your life and she wants to stay a big part of your life she needs to try to make fitnesspart of her life too. And you need to let her know that.

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    Thanks all. She's told me before that she wants to get into it, and she always brings it up how much she wants to be in great shape, but when it comes down to it, she doesn't want to do any of the work. At least I've got her attempting to eat healthy now.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    You have to want to do if for yourself, not for your guy or girl. You won't love her if she gets fat? geezzzz. I've been all different sizes. 4-16 I didn't like it when i got fat either but i changed that when I was ready.
    As for the gym, i don't even know there is anyone there when im working out. It's all about me and what I want to accomplish, im not there to be a social butterfly.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean you dont want to marry a girl whos funny and honest and respectful and loves you that you get along with and have so much in common with? i mean come on really, the title of this thread makes me laugh. Those girls in the "industry" dont look like that year round.. its something called an off season.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wow Im the opposite, I have to train and look good all the time, but my girl I like a little thick with curves. Dont get me wrong, I dont want a 250lb'r like Stocky does but 5'7''145 with nice plump ass, oh ya!Gotta go

Maybe I'm just a multi-tasker, but I see no harm in taking a look at some fine fitness babe when I am at the gym. I mean, you gotta rest between sets anyways, so why stare at the ground?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Maybe I'm just a multi-tasker, but I see no harm in taking a look at some fine fitness babe when I am at the gym. I mean, you gotta rest between sets anyways, so why stare at the ground?
    i don't know how everyone else can handle it on cycle when some hottie walks by. it's all i can do to hold back on cycle. i have to look at the ground most of the time or i start noticeing them all.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    You missed the point bro.

@Prettylittlepest: sorry bout the nasty comment, maybe I was wrong about you, but you gotta admit it did sounded like you were waving your a** around with that "no one's hotter than us" comment

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    yea, it's a shame a lot more guys workout than girls.. there are too many women out there that are just not active enough.. if i ever find a hot girl, who works out, is single, and in her 20's, she'll definetly be a keeper.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    As for the gym, i don't even know there is anyone there when im working out. It's all about me and what I want to accomplish, im not there to be a social butterfly.
    Amen.
    Same here LAW, same here.
    In the cage, it's just me, the iron and my mp3.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    masculine women especially those rocking abs repulse me..................i like them fit, but very feminine..…….....if my girl would be into her body such as I am into mine, she would have to be a total slut or on more extreme measure grow a penis from all the Testosterone floating in the body……..……….....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

@Prettylittlepest: sorry bout the nasty comment, maybe I was wrong about you, but you gotta admit it did sounded like you were waving your a** around with that "no one's hotter than us" comment
    I didn't see her comment like that
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yeah, it was "but i gotta tell you.. there is nothing hotter than working out together", same difference.

And to be on the topic who where can tell me there's something hotter than a woman pumpin' iron?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah neither did I

Sure it aint the other way around?

IMO if you wanna tits n' ass in tight gym clothing between sets that's fine, but if a fine chick is somewhere around me while doing heavy lifts it kinda annoys me, especially if she stares.

It sucks for me, but I can't have a chick train with me without ruining my workout.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    haha when i said that i was refering.. to my my boyfriend.. i admire his muscles.. not my own.. Hahha and if i sat there drowling at him.. he would tell me to go away.. as you put it.. I know where your coming from.. i see the girls your talking about at the gym.. they give me dirty looks

Which is the way it should be:P

He works my ass out hard so... he has something to look at!!!! TOOO

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it was "but i gotta tell you.. there is nothing hotter than working out together", same difference.

And to be on the topic who where can tell me there's something hotter than a woman pumpin' iron?
    If she thinks its hot to work out with her BF that is fine by me. I have trained with girls that had way more tenacity then men in the iron room. If you think a girl cant spot you, think again. I have had 100lb females spot me while repping 315

It would have been a different story if she said " I think i am so hot working out with my bf"

You have twisted her words around to suit your arguement.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I like the cardio bunnies in tight ass clothes who go there to be looked at.

Well, I do, shit. I told you I was America's Sluttiest Male!

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

I think you just misunderstood the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I think you just misunderstood the comment.
    I know I did, already straightened this out with prettylilpest using PMs, I felt like a jerk anyway, but I gotta thank the bros who pointed it out several times anyway

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I like the cardio bunnies in tight ass clothes who go there to be looked at.

Well, I do, shit. I told you I was America's Sluttiest Male!

~SC~
    hmmm I wonder what you woman would say if she say that ????

I can tell you, cause Im Canada's pigofaman pigger .... /same thing just the Canadian version

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Cardio bunny is my term for the girls who do only cardio... makes no sense to me:P

i find some msucle on women hot

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Cardio bunny is my term for the girls who do only cardio... makes no sense to me:P

i find some msucle on women hot
    YES!!!!!

Yeah, usually my muscle on women is the hottest.

~SC~!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hmmm I wonder what you woman would say if she say that ????
    Always fly under the radar.

~SC~

Thread Information