G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

why do women mess Men About?

i just cant stand it anymore

EVERY woman i have met over the last 10 years has been the same and insisted on playing stupid immature games with me

pretending not to be interested, ignoring text messages, not replying for a day or 3

i hate this 'play it cool' mentality, and these stupid dating 'rules'

your not allowed to text back straight away cos then you'll be too keen
    you cant let them think you like them

why not whats wrong with being keen?

if two people like each other what is the point in hanging around?

i've had a girl dump me after a few dates and i asked her why and she said it was cos i was too keen and i text her too much

that was when i was younger so i learnt from that and did the play it cool thing - but it means you have to wait about a month before anything serious happens

and i just dont have the patience

if i get ignored more than once i just tell them to fcuk off
    i dont consider it a game i just think its plain rude, and i cant put up with it

this is why i never have a relationship longer than 3 months and live off one night stands

why do women do this????

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    because they are all crazy....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    All women ain't bitches but see most of them is
    --Bubba Sparxxx

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    preach brotha, preach!!! Yes they frustrate the hell outa us, but daym do we eva need them!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    All women ain't bitches but see most of them is
    --Bubba Sparxxx
    brilliant!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Thats women for you bro.

i love 'em but fck me, i cant stand 'em

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I had the same problems in the past bro. I would be with this girl, really nice, we both got on and then i ask if we could go out sometime, for dinner... she goes "am not looking for a relationship"

I see the bitch 2 weeks later and she has a nice new boyfriend... boy was i mad!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Not just women bro , humans in general are very dumb creatures

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I had the same problems in the past bro. I would be with this girl, really nice, we both got on and then i ask if we could go out sometime, for dinner... she goes "am not looking for a relationship"

I see the bitch 2 weeks later and she has a nice new boyfriend... boy was i mad!
    I have discovered that women are absolutely clueless when it comes to relationships. It really doesn't pay to romance women anymore as the majority of them are looking for a stable man that can fukk.

My girlfriend's mother said, "Men and women who have a stable relationship but don't have sex will break up. Men and women who have arguments all the time and then fukk each others brains out will stay together for life!"

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I don't know the women you speak of. The ones I meet are psycho possesive types that call me 30x per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I don't know the women you speak of. The ones I meet are psycho possesive types that call me 30x per day.
    you know that actually sounds like a refreshing change to me, that has never happened to me, and i would love it

at least you know your wanted

this woman i am seeing at the moment i thought would be different, she is 34 (i'm 25)and so i presumped she was more mature, i told her on my first date that i hate all the game playing and she agreed and said welll i never do that

and she didnt ......at first

3 weeks down the line - and we have organised a date for fri night - i ring her thurs evening twice and she doesnt answer, so i text her "are we still on for fri?"

its now 3.45pm on the friday and she still hasnt got back to me

ttuprinces i see you looking at this thread?
    whats your opinion on this?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    all women play games bro

all women are head case's

digerati is offline Junior Member
    I think its because you are the average frustrated chump or afc as it is known.
    You obviously do not know the game at all and how to play it.
    You can learn a lot from women.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    you know that actually sounds like a refreshing change to me, that has never happened to me, and i would love it

SEE!!!

thats your problem right there....

FIRST OFF tho.... I have no problem meeting and getting women...and they pursue me...WHY...I'll FUKIN TELL YA WHY!!

cause I dont care if I am wanted....you do, so what do ya do, ya fish...you throw out a line sayin...HI...how are you in text. Chicks think, hmm, I know he still wants me...(I hear ya on the game bit, but you have to play) so, you have to make em wonder what the fuk your doin and when they call you act like hey GREAT TO HEAR FROM YA (praise) talk a wee bit, then I gotta go..(busy guy =shit on the go = attractive)

I dont text em all the time, cause I dont act all needy, I dont act like a wussy, I dont act like a putz just trying to get humped....thats simply not attractive to dah ladies.

CHICKS HATE THAT actually!

they want a manly confident man...that has shit on the go...that is nice to them....but...DOESN"T seem to need them.

don't worry, your still young...you'll git it sooner than later, a few more biatches will take you through the ringer and you'll wake up... only because you'll have lost faith in women and then ....what happens, you'll act the way you should, cause your fed up....and it WILL CLICK!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

Just come to the US, they are all like that over here.

i ring her thurs evening twice and she doesnt answer, so i text her "are we still on for fri?"

its now 3.45pm on the friday and she still hasnt got back to me
    you shouldn't have called thursday

and you should make other plans...if she "rings" you then say..eh, I fukin called you and text you and you replied TOOO LATE....I told you I dont want games...Its called common fukin courtesy to confirm...ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THIS buggin ya..

well, like I said I have other plans and if you still wanna hang out dont do that shit again!

seems harsh but it has to be done, as far as it is right now...she sees you as being the needy ..."are we gonna hang out tonight mom" little boy....and your right about as attractive as a little kid with no dick....

so, TURN THAT SHIT AROUND..throw her for a loop...at this point you got nothin to lose...

as far as I am concerned bro..you already have.

hey dally, i know how the game works believe me, treat em mean keep em keen
    yeah i've done all of that cr"p and i cant be bothered anymore,
    i am actually a nice guy, most of the time (except on tren )
    and for me to actually make an effort to be nasty to them in order for them to respect me just seems stupid

i finf it hard to be mean to them, i dont like doing it, but i know i have to, cos women dont want nice guys (despit how much they tell you they do)

i'm just fed up with it

well i havent contacted this bird since last night - its now 5pm
    i have been soo god damn tempted to text her what i think, but i know that it isnt gonna get me anywhere

i am gonna wait for her to txt (which wont be till about 7pm) and i'll just say - "sorry love, made other plans)

even though i havent

i hate playing these fcking games man

from your first post bro I know thats what you said....

and the title is to the fact that the games are ridiculous.

you've played em and you know em...and yes they do suck.

women do what they can to see how far a man will go to try and get em...you know it, they know it...its just garbage.

I agree.

dont call the bird and if she does, well, listen to her excuse....and if it holds ANY WATER....then you decide if you wanna go. IF SO, MAKE SURE you bang er...and then draw out and leave the contact up to her.

don't worry mate, you bird will come along soon enough and ring the fukin hell outta ya..till you want the you got now.

ahhahaha thats the way the shit woiks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    from your first post bro I know thats what you said....

and the title is to the fact that the games are ridiculous.

you've played em and you know em...and yes they do suck.

women do what they can to see how far a man will go to try and get em...you know it, they know it...its just garbage.

I agree.

dont call the bird and if she does, well, listen to her excuse....and if it holds ANY WATER....then you decide if you wanna go. IF SO, MAKE SURE you bang er...and then draw out and leave the contact up to her.

don't worry mate, you bird will come along soon enough and ring the fukin hell outta ya..till you want the you got now.

ahhahaha thats the way the shit woiks!

ha ha fck em and leave em

thats right
    she'll get whats comming to her

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Go out with your boyz tonight man. Like Dally said, it will throw her for a loop and send her a message that you aint waiting around. You are a good bro man, don't let women treat you like that.

Yes what you should be doing is looking for the ones that have a high interest level in you. Say NEXT to this bish.

I treat em like fish. I like to go out and just throw my hook in the water and watch for the cork to bobble. Sometimes you get a bite and sometimes you dont. Sometimes you throw some back too. Sometimes you mount the good ones.

Lay back in the club and let the ones with high interest come around.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    My girlfriend's mother said, "Men and women who have a stable relationship but don't have sex will break up. Men and women who have arguments all the time and then fukk each others brains out will stay together for life!"
    Totally with you on that, I have been with my women for 16yrs now and we still fcuk like rabbits. She keeps fit and has a good body but that don’t stop me from playing around with other women. Never been court but come close some times. Have some very good arguments and as you said making up is great.

My point is get a good women who is a lookers to keep on your arm, treat her nice but not too nice, be the boss in the house but now when to give in and when to stamp your point home. Then go out and play with all the dirty tarts you can get your mitts on and only one night stand no relationships

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    SEE!!!

thats your problem right there....

FIRST OFF tho.... I have no problem meeting and getting women...and they pursue me...WHY...I'll FUKIN TELL YA WHY!!

cause I dont care if I am wanted....you do, so what do ya do, ya fish...you throw out a line sayin...HI...how are you in text. Chicks think, hmm, I know he still wants me...(I hear ya on the game bit, but you have to play) so, you have to make em wonder what the fuk your doin and when they call you act like hey GREAT TO HEAR FROM YA (praise) talk a wee bit, then I gotta go..(busy guy =shit on the go = attractive)

I dont text em all the time, cause I dont act all needy, I dont act like a wussy, I dont act like a putz just trying to get humped....thats simply not attractive to dah ladies.

CHICKS HATE THAT actually!

they want a manly confident man...that has shit on the go...that is nice to them....but...DOESN"T seem to need them.

don't worry, your still young...you'll git it sooner than later, a few more biatches will take you through the ringer and you'll wake up... only because you'll have lost faith in women and then ....what happens, you'll act the way you should, cause your fed up....and it WILL CLICK!

Exactly.

A sh!tload of confidence beats a ferrari anyday!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim

My point is get a good women who is a lookers to keep on your arm, treat her nice but not too nice, be the boss in the house but now when to give in and when to stamp your point home. Then go out and play with all the dirty tarts you can get your mitts on and only one night stand no relationships
    D@mn thats my whole life philosofy right there bro

Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    Yes what you should be doing is looking for the ones that have a high interest level in you. Say NEXT to this bish.

I treat em like fish. I like to go out and just throw my hook in the water and watch for the cork to bobble. Sometimes you get a bite and sometimes you dont. Sometimes you throw some back too. Sometimes you mount the good ones.

Lay back in the club and let the ones with high interest come around.

been reading some David D have we?

good shit

Just common sense to be, I was born with this know how.

the stupid b!tch still hasnt contacted me
    this is driving me insane i cant handle these f*cking games, i just wana ring her up and abuse her till she cries but i know that is not the answer

i have done that before when it turned out the girl had a legitimate reason for not phoning and i ended up putting my foot in it
    that was the end of that one

i'm out with my boyz tonight

bring on the Sl*ts

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just cant stand it anymore

EVERY woman i have met over the last 10 years has been the same and insisted on playing stupid immature games with me
    Have you tried older women? I'm talking 30+ years of age. Maybe it's just the type that you are attracted to. Next time it starts getting serious, tell them you are serious and want to be tied down. If they bolt, good ridence.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    the stupid b!tch still hasnt contacted me
    this is driving me insane i cant handle these f*cking games, i just wana ring her up and abuse her till she cries but i know that is not the answer

i have done that before when it turned out the girl had a legitimate reason for not phoning and i ended up putting my foot in it
    that was the end of that one

i'm out with my boyz tonight

bring on the Sl*ts
    There are some good girls out there, not many but the good ones do exist. Tell the 34 year old that you want a girl closer to your age (that will get her goat). She will come after you and when she does abuse the crap out of her in bed for the silly games she tried to play on you. Nut on her face and then tell her she has to go since you have a busy day tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    There are some good girls out there, not many but the good ones do exist. Tell the 34 year old that you want a girl closer to your age (that will get her goat). She will come after you and when she does abuse the crap out of her in bed for the silly games she tried to play on you. Nut on her face and then tell her she has to go since you have a busy day tomorrow

ah man, thats harsh - it would work though

the risk with telling her i want someone nearer my own age is that she might just says "ok - see ya later" and i never hear from her again

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Have you tried older women? I'm talking 30+ years of age. Maybe it's just the type that you are attracted to. Next time it starts getting serious, tell them you are serious and want to be tied down. If they bolt, good ridence.

yeah been with over 30's many a times
    i think my record was 38
    the one i'm seeing now is 34 trouble is she is getting divorced and moving out and is all stressed and shit, and this is why she is fcking me about

(i just spoke to her)

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm... maybe it's the kind of personallity you're interested in. Maybe, you're subconsciously finding these types. I gave up on dating. I don't want the heart ache any more. I just can't get people to lay off about finding a girlfriend. I only have like one friend who won't pester me about it. I don't have any advice for you. Except this: Stay away from strip clubs. It'll just frustrate the hell out of you, and you'll wined up leaving broke.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Hmmm... maybe it's the kind of personallity you're interested in. Maybe, you're subconsciously finding these types. I gave up on dating. I don't want the heart ache any more. I just can't get people to lay off about finding a girlfriend. I only have like one friend who won't pester me about it. I don't have any advice for you. Except this: Stay away from strip clubs. It'll just frustrate the hell out of you, and you'll wined up leaving broke.

yeah, my mates got me into a strip club last weekend (they didnt tell me it was one) - i just walked out

nothing worse than being horney and knowing you cant do fcuk all about it excepts give them more money

Thread Information