needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Stupid elbows, stupid fat ppl

Ok, I hurt my elbows in October, thats 10 ****ing months ago, I took almost 4 months off of upper body, they got better, then worse again, **** me mother ****ers, how long does it take to get better?
    To top it off, some old guy (who "used to be a professional") and his wife (very chunky) were on the seated row machine, so I worked in with them, he proceeds to "show me how to do it properly, which lee haney showed him", so anywayz he makes me do a set his way, which includes leaning forward a lot, whatever, but it ****ing kills my elbows, wrong form for ME since I stay stationary and pull with my elbows, isolating my lasts and mid back, I dont need movement.. Then I proceed to drink out of his chunky wifes water bottle... **** me I could kill someone... Not a ****ing good day at all everyone and training.. I am getting fat, eating what I want and going to be ****ing mother ****ing injury free.... ****

bump

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Did you consult? If there's nothing you can do for it naturally, you could always get some cortisol shots to ease the pain.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Ok, I hurt my elbows in October, thats 10 ****ing months ago, I took almost 4 months off of upper body, they got better, then worse again, **** me mother ****ers, how long does it take to get better?
    To top it off, some old guy (who "used to be a professional") and his wife (very chunky) were on the seated row machine, so I worked in with them, he proceeds to "show me how to do it properly, which lee haney showed him", so anywayz he makes me do a set his way, which includes leaning forward a lot, whatever, but it ****ing kills my elbows, wrong form for ME since I stay stationary and pull with my elbows, isolating my lasts and mid back, I dont need movement.. Then I proceed to drink out of his chunky wifes water bottle... **** me I could kill someone... Not a ****ing good day at all everyone and training.. I am getting fat, eating what I want and going to be ****ing mother ****ing injury free.... ****
    Been there..luckily it healed on its own..2 " piece of galvanized metal went in one and then broke when pulled out. Stayed infected for about 4 months..no bis or tris, light on the bench. Lost a lot of weight.. If you can, get an MRI. Scoping and debridement is very fast, safe, and usually successful. If its a tendon you'll probably heve to just be patient. Find a good doc who works with athletes, if he reccomends you for a MRI or CT, try to get a film reader that has experience working with athletes. Good luck!

decadbal is offline Banned
    pussy, ive workedo ut with lee haney and he doenst move alot on rows... hahaha your a tard... do things that work for you, dont follow some fat shits advice, i dont care if he has holds in his hands and swears to be jesus...

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I'm having a similar problem with my shoulder it fuking sux

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My elbows have never gotten better. Now you know why so many bodybuilders get addicted to pain killers.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    that sucks...wish i had any idea what the hell you were saying though

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I had this experience when I broke my leg , but I didnt got fat, I got skinny because I wasnt eating , you should be more patient maybe when you heal completly you can run a small cycle to get back what you have lost in a short time.
    ps . I think the old guy is right you should lean forward a little bit when doing seated rows

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    at the Lee Haney bit

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    pussy, ive workedo ut with lee haney and he doenst move alot on rows... hahaha your a tard... do things that work for you, dont follow some fat shits advice, i dont care if he has holds in his hands and swears to be jesus...
    lmao so he was full of shit then

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry about your elbows and your dis-like for fat people....

Im just glad Im seeing your name again!!! hahahaha (oceans eleven: right as they walk into Vault and lil chinese guy goes............) Fck yu bin!!!!!!?????????

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Sorry about your elbows and your dis-like for fat people....

Im just glad Im seeing your name again!!! hahahaha (oceans eleven: right as they walk into Vault and lil chinese guy goes............) Fck yu bin!!!!!!?????????
    Aww I missed you to honey

Thread Information