Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you truely are a comedian bro!! Seriously....you come up w/ that on the fly?!?! Everyone is always tough behind the keyboard, but I can see that you really are!!

Someone must not have received his bottle of baby formula today!!
    Nah, we arent tough behind our keyboards, we just have the balls to post photos to back our shit up

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    When did this go off this way. Time out.......we are all bros here. No tren for the next 2 months and be nice to each other. Geeez

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    WTF!! I cant stand it when somebody see's a good physique and the first thing out of their mouths is "he must be on steroids, he's only that size because of roids" These people have no idea what kind of work and discipline this takes!! I was just walking into the grocery store after cardio earlier, and this fat bitch and her husbane were walking out at the same time. I overhear this 300 lb cunt say to her husband "well, thats all steroids right there" I was so pissed!! I replied "thats a fat ass Dr. Phil case right there!!" she turned around and looked so offended, then before she could say another word I told her to look at the crap in her grocery bags and rather than critiscize me for living a healthy lifestyle to do something with her fat ass before she has a heart attack. Her husband was speechless, i just gave him one eyeball like "say something and I'll kill your ass right here mother****er!!!" Then went about my business. I'm 9 days out from my show, irritable, hungry, and the last thing I need is some fat bitch saying something like this to me. I probabaly would have just laughed if i wasnt as irritable and hungry as I am, but this type of shit just irritates me .

..OOoooOoo damn thats the funniest thing ive heard all day,,LMAO. i would love to see that ...

damn you straight told her bro. One eyeball and grocery bags, i gotta remember that 1.....

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    well she was right wasnt she???? if you are all natty...i can see you getting offended...but you're not natural...am i right?
    You on the right website?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    really???....thanks for the revelation. i was wondering why i was watching dr. phil, shooting test in myself, and my arms just got swole!!!! out of the blue. gosh i love this stuff, its amazing!!!

you watch dr phil too?...swwweetttttttttt

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i love this thread.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Ok, getting back on track here.

I believe I have let down all AR Obesity Task Force brothers. The story goes like this;

After our lengthy discussion about the "Obese" yesterday. It dawned on me that something needed to be done. Not just are these Orca Whales disgusting to look at, but it now seemed as if they are taking dollars out of my wallet. Now I don't know about you but the only people I let take money out of my wallet are the hard working Ladies at the West Side Scores. Surely I wasn't going to let some Pigfvcker take my hard earned cash (and my Granddads Handicap parking spaces), no not on my watch. Hence the formation of today's most up to date Obesity Watch group. The AR Obesity Task Force. A group of members dedicated to taking down the Obese and forcing them to do the unthinkable! Walk, Jog, Eat cleanly, have 10 Big Macs instead of 20, tie your own shoes etc...The list goes on brothers. So anywhooo......

I'm going home last night and I'm with my girl (A non-porker ) and we turn to see this grotesque, corpulent ungodly man next to us. And this fat bastard as fat as he is, is scarfing down a Knish. A fried NYC sidewalk vendor special. I too enjoy a Knish at a Giants game every now and then, but I am not 6' 1" 325 (close to what this guy really was). Anyways as this was not disturbing enough, he finishes his Jewish Potato treat and I think wow, at his size he shouldn't be eating that fried crap. But I stay silent. But was he finished, not by a long shot. He then whips out a huge plastic wrapped Toffee cookie, one of my personal favorites. But he had no business near a cookie of these proportions. And within minutes it was destroyed, he took this cookie down with extreme prejudice. But here's where my girl and I got the laugh of the week. To wash down this saturated fatty meal, his beverage of choice was none other than a....................DIET Dr. Pepper. I then said to myself, Wow he really must be health conscious. So I let him be and never dais a word. This my friends is where I failed as the a member of the AR Obesity Task Force. Because as I lay last night in bed, I couldn't sleep. Because I knew that he had pulled a fast one on me, I had been duped into thinking this man of mammoth proportions was actually a health nut, because hey man. His soda after all was DIET! I vow to all my brothers, this will not happen again. Next time some fatty tries and trick me with a Diet soda I will take their ass down.

watch out for karma.

anyway. My gf is an MD and she was seeing one of her OB patients yesterday. This girls pre-pregnancy weight was 205 @ 5,2". Shes about 5 months along and has allready put on 45 lbs!! My gf said she is allready over what her final weight should be.
    So she starts talking to her about her diet and this chick literally says,":i'm doing alot better now. I only eat french fries once a day instead of twice" How disgusting.
    People like that piss me off. It's bad enough if you want to destroy your life, but why youir childs? Doesn't even want to give her unborn baby a chance @ life by getting healthy.And to top it off.......she smokes too
    !!!!..big shocker huh?

Your g/f is more than welcome to join the AR Obesity Task Force, we could use a good MD on hand, in case the one of the beatings get too severe.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Holy shit! How many cheetahs had to die to make that thing?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Ok, getting back on track here.

I believe I have let down all AR Obesity Task Force brothers. The story goes like this;

After our lengthy discussion about the "Obese" yesterday. It dawned on me that something needed to be done. Not just are these Orca Whales disgusting to look at, but it now seemed as if they are taking dollars out of my wallet. Now I don't know about you but the only people I let take money out of my wallet are the hard working Ladies at the West Side Scores. Surely I wasn't going to let some Pigfvcker take my hard earned cash (and my Granddads Handicap parking spaces), no not on my watch. Hence the formation of today's most up to date Obesity Watch group. The AR Obesity Task Force. A group of members dedicated to taking down the Obese and forcing them to do the unthinkable! Walk, Jog, Eat cleanly, have 10 Big Macs instead of 20, tie your own shoes etc...The list goes on brothers. So anywhooo......

I'm going home last night and I'm with my girl (A non-porker ) and we turn to see this grotesque, corpulent ungodly man next to us. And this fat bastard as fat as he is, is scarfing down a Knish. A fried NYC sidewalk vendor special. I too enjoy a Knish at a Giants game every now and then, but I am not 6' 1" 325 (close to what this guy really was). Anyways as this was not disturbing enough, he finishes his Jewish Potato treat and I think wow, at his size he shouldn't be eating that fried crap. But I stay silent. But was he finished, not by a long shot. He then whips out a huge plastic wrapped Toffee cookie, one of my personal favorites. But he had no business near a cookie of these proportions. And within minutes it was destroyed, he took this cookie down with extreme prejudice. But here's where my girl and I got the laugh of the week. To wash down this saturated fatty meal, his beverage of choice was none other than a....................DIET Dr. Pepper. I then said to myself, Wow he really must be health conscious. So I let him be and never dais a word. This my friends is where I failed as the a member of the AR Obesity Task Force. Because as I lay last night in bed, I couldn't sleep. Because I knew that he had pulled a fast one on me, I had been duped into thinking this man of mammoth proportions was actually a health nut, because hey man. His soda after all was DIET! I vow to all my brothers, this will not happen again. Next time some fatty tries and trick me with a Diet soda I will take their ass down.
    He said cookie !!!! TWICE!!

obesity "is a complex, chronic disease characterized by excessive accumulation of body fat. Obesity is generally the result of a combination of factors (e.g. genetic, environmental, and behavioral).
    http://www.obesity.org/subs/disability/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF those genetically who cannot help it and get angry and steal food (dont know the name of the condition) , and those with Thyroid disorders I feel sorry for (but they do have t4 and t3 and thyroid support) neway the rest 99% ...are Just too fucking lazy

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    He said cookie !!!! TWICE!!

http://www.obesity.org/subs/disability/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF those genetically who cannot help it and get angry and steal food (dont know the name of the condition) , and those with Thyroid disorders I feel sorry for (but they do have t4 and t3 and thyroid support) neway the rest 99% ...are Just too fucking lazy

Iron, I promise you this was not the same type of "cookie" that you and I eat. This is a whole new animal.

obesity "is a complex, chronic disease characterized by excessive accumulation of body fat. Obesity is generally the result of a combination of factors (e.g. genetic, environmental, and behavioral).

New definition:

obesity "is a complex, symptom of excessive laziness that results in the accumulation of body fat. Obesity is generally the result of eating far too much fast food and various other factors (e.g. exercise, walking, tying ones own shoes, using motorized scooter and taking my Grand Dads parking Space).

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

New definition:

obesity "is a complex, symptom of excessive laziness that results in the accumulation of body fat. Obesity is generally the result of eating far too much fast food and various other factors (e.g. exercise, walking, tying ones own shoes, using motorized scooter and taking my Grand Dads parking Space).
    sounds better

Honest and to the point!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    props 2 u bro, people like that are so fvcking ignorant u just wana knock some sense into em. The other people i hate are people that think its easy to get big and strong and say if they wanted to they cud be as gd as u in a matter of months by simply goin to the gym.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Well said stayinstacked!!

I would have loved to have seen that!

The one thing I would like to point out is my Grandpa fought in World War II, got hit by a car, has kidney problems and has blatter cancer. Now you're telling me cause some pigfvck can't help themselves at the Chinese Buffett, they get to take his Parking Space!

Unoid is offline Member
    heres something I phtoshopped for you guys.
    I'm sure Liam niesson would be proud.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I had this patient the other day that weighed 450lbs. The whole time I was working on him I was thinking "I shouldn't fix his teeth, I should make them hurt so he can't chew, then maybe he'd lose some weight! . . .but then he's probably just gorge on ice cream and pudding."

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    heres something I phtoshopped for you guys.
    I'm sure Liam niesson would be proud.

Thats friggin great man, classic.

People, lets think of my Grandpa in all of this. He's a good man and deserved to park close.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    props 2 u bro, people like that are so fvcking ignorant u just wana knock some sense into em. The other people i hate are people that think its easy to get big and strong and say if they wanted to they cud be as gd as u in a matter of months by simply goin to the gym.
    Yep, I've gotten that too from punks. "I could look as big as you in a few months if i really wanted to" or how about"if I did a cycle of steroids I could look like you too!!" ignorant bastards

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I had this patient the other day that weighed 450lbs. The whole time I was working on him I was thinking "I shouldn't fix his teeth, I should make them hurt so he can't chew, then maybe he'd lose some weight! . . .but then he's probably just gorge on ice cream and pudding."
    good idea..did he break ur chair?

Oh i got mad the other day cuz a fatties fat role rolled into my seat on the plane and they complained to me that I was coming into their seat bcuz I was too wide and muscley...well fvck u fatty

Unoid is offline Member
    you're only 18? chest6?

you're only 18? chest6?
    Yeah he is , I wasnt doing anything illegal with him we are both adults

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    WTF!! I cant stand it when somebody see's a good physique and the first thing out of their mouths is "he must be on steroids, he's only that size because of roids" These people have no idea what kind of work and discipline this takes!! I was just walking into the grocery store after cardio earlier, and this fat bitch and her husbane were walking out at the same time. I overhear this 300 lb cunt say to her husband "well, thats all steroids right there" I was so pissed!! I replied "thats a fat ass Dr. Phil case right there!!" she turned around and looked so offended, then before she could say another word I told her to look at the crap in her grocery bags and rather than critiscize me for living a healthy lifestyle to do something with her fat ass before she has a heart attack. Her husband was speechless, i just gave him one eyeball like "say something and I'll kill your ass right here mother****er!!!" Then went about my business. I'm 9 days out from my show, irritable, hungry, and the last thing I need is some fat bitch saying something like this to me. I probabaly would have just laughed if i wasnt as irritable and hungry as I am, but this type of shit just irritates me .
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor
    Fibrous carbs: Vegetables that are essentially near zero grams of carbs need a seperate catagory of their own. For starters, they're loaded with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutirents. Your body needs these in abundance no matter what phase you're in. They're also low in calories, so you can eat a lot to fill you up into having a watermelon-belly without any worries. Of course, they provide plenty of fiber to keep you regular. I don't know aobut you, but there ain't nothing worse than having a big load in your guts that just won't come out.
    Your can use veggies to cut calories and carbs. They'll also slow the rate of digestion, making you feel fuller. Just don't take them for the post-training meal. Here are the mest fibrous carbs:
    Cauliflower
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Asparagus
    Zucchini
    Carrots
    So, there you go, mi-ho. Close your ears to all the carb-haters out there, because carbs have been looking out for us bodybuilders for long time. Bottom line: whether you you want to pack on size or get shredded, carb manipulation, not exclusion, is the name of the game.
    I coppied that from an article by Victor Martinez in Muscular Devolpment.
    Eat some thing so you won't be such a grouch! Good job, though. Seven days out though, must be tough. You're all like this , huh?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    good idea..did he break ur chair?

Oh i got mad the other day cuz a fatties fat role rolled into my seat on the plane and they complained to me that I was coming into their seat bcuz I was too wide and muscley...well fvck u fatty
    You ever fly on a plane with just a few empty seats? Then the ask if you want to move to get some more elbow room? I'm like, "Elbow room ain't the problem, ma'am. I need leg room for my 36" legs."

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    glad I opened this thread.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    It shud be the law that fat people get slapped by every non fat person they come across in the day, then maybe theyd lose some damn weight!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    you're only 18? chest6?
    sure am. You act surprised?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information