Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i want to have very low body fat with an exellent endurance and strong body, i dont care for size because its hard to keep the size when you get older but endurance and strenght stay with you if you keep training.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You have very honorable dreams/goals bro. When you said "to have a son" you caught my attention because I have a boy who is 6.

I can tell you that there is NOTHING more rewarding than having a "little you" run around the house. That's the best!!!!!

Good luck to you! Let me know when your Vegas comp. is and I may go out there to watch it! I'm in Cali and a flight to Vegas is quick/easy! I always have business to do out there.

~SC~
    Thanks swole, I could use the support. I will deffinatly post everything when Im ready to show. Anybody that wants to come is more then welcome. I cant wait.

BTW theres lots of potential in vegas for fitness. Rich people everywhere.
    I go to the conventions all the time, I love it.

~dv~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Thanks swole, I could use the support. I will deffinatly post everything when Im ready to show. Anybody that wants to come is more then welcome. I cant wait.

BTW theres lots of potential in vegas for fitness. Rich people everywhere.
    I go to the conventions all the time, I love it.

~dv~
    Is this gonna be your 1st show?

~SC~

Yes sir, sure is...!

There was a show here in town yesterday, Mr. Las Vegas all "natural". Im not quite ready just yet, so Ill be in the next one its in beginning of 06 Im sure.
    Ill be attenting Mr O, & The Las Vegas Classic Bodybuilding Fitness & Figure, at the Riviera Hotel on saturday Nov 19, 2005. Chris Dim's gonna be there, I think hes a Guest poser. Im looking forward to it.

Lots of these shows are Sales/Conventions for business / sponsors. Lots of vitamin sales, training/nutrition programs, health rejuvination clinics, foods, lawyers and dentists.

dirtyvegas
    Last edited by dirtyvegas; 09-19-2005 at 04:00 AM.

icedudez is offline Member
    i want to feel as if i am big! and feel like i have a good body for once ( im used to being a skinny chap )

1819 is offline Senior Member
    not so much into how i look anymore. my body served its purpose over the years. now i just like to stay strong enough and conditioned enough to still skate with the young guys. skated with some pro teams during the lockout and still kept those young bucks in their place. only thing was i couldnt get outta bed till noon everyday. oh well.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    My primary aspiration is to maintain consistency with my training... meet a desired weight and keep that physique with little to no fluctuation... I am fairly happy with my size and work thus far, but constant improvement is inevitable... Recently I have lost a few lbs, and looking to gain it back in the early months of fall. My desired "reasonable" goal is 195-200lbs 5-6%bf (for a short while) then 7-9%bf to maintain. I am at the point where I have built the foundation and now can be picky on certain areas of my body that I want to manipulate... it's a good feeling, but I busted my ass off to get where I'm at now. SC, you know the next step brotha... I'm gettin pumped as the days go by!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    SC, you know the next step brotha... I'm gettin pumped as the days go by!

You're gonna try butt sex?

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

~SC~
    not anytime soon!

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    Just as you have done Swole, I did a bunch of shows and would try to get as big as possible in the winter only to cut down in the summer. This past winter, I didn't really get all that big 5-11 @ 255 and 8-10% was the heaviest and I managed to keep some abs. I cut down to a comfortable 225-230@ a nice 8%all summer and felt great. It was easy to keep up. I just leaned out. Had more people tell how big I was this summer than any others. I am just going to keep this look, as you call it the "Hollywood" look. I am 37 and it is harder to lift heavy all the time. I will keep this look for a while and see how it works out. I will try try to post some pics. See ya

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

~SC~

Quit offering SC

Some of these newbies may try and take you up on the offer

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    not anytime soon!
    Quit lying Justin you tried last week

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    well, my goals if anyone cares are to reach 210 at say 7 percent BF. that is a couple years out though. right now i am probably going back to college to become a fitness proffesional (aka. personal trainer) and then start up my own gym. that is what i wanna do with my body. just work out every day through the week and know that my job is working out at my OWN GYM! i like the idea. Competing might be in there, but not for a while.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, let's say my goal is about 200Lbs and one digit BF. In particular? 20" arms and Cutler's chest 'n shoulders (allowed to dream though )

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I've CONSIDERED and been offered modeling contracts. So, the only problem I have for that is you have to conform to their 'ideal' beauty. So, what I want to do, is just tone my legs, abs, ass, etc. Just so everything fits my standards. College is making me lazy, as far as food and exercise, so I would DEFINATELY like to be more proactive.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    One persons ideal is not anothers...

It's the way it goes..

i know in the last year because of weight training my body has changed big time..

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    im at 170 and 10% bf.i would like to hit 205 at 6-8% body fat. having a nice body has its benefits, but honestly, i just love absolutley busting my ass in the gym. how i look is the reward for that, the validation of that hard work. if i didnt see results, i dont think i could continue, only because there has to be a visual, tangible reward for me. puking after back day is fun, and rewarding, but its not quite enough. oh, its also fun to scare the other guys in the gym when i work out.

clancywiggum is offline Junior Member
    My plans are to lean out and be more "Hollywood" looking as that is where the future for me lies, helping and assisting actors and such and trying to get into the t.v./film/video scene myself. Matter of fact, I am working on that right now.

Anyhow, my entire life I've had different looks for diff. reasons. I was anorexic for almost 3 years and wanted to be ultra skinny. Then I wanted to be bigger and play college football and did that (junior college that is). Then I wanted to be buff/ripped and compete and I've done that, qualified for nationals, etc., so I have surpassed my goals there. Then when I got f*cked up and tore both patellar tendons and lost my legs for a good 6 months, all I wanted to do was re-hab and get my leg size back. I did that, got to 284 as I wished to do in bulking, and then I met Francis Capra and recently got into the L.A. scene. So, now my next step is to lean out, be more "Hollywood" as I said, being buff yes, but not wishing to compete or anything like that. I f*cked my legs up and managed to get my old size back, but attaining MASSIVENESS that is needed for the pro status ain't ever gonna happen for me, so I'm out of the competitive BB'ing scene personally. I also have no desire to do it, as I am bored with it having done a lot of shows. Spending all that money and getting a little ass trophy or sword just ain't worth it. I'm all about MAKING money not spending it!

~SC~
    you got a really bad self-image, don't you? seems like a life-long problem with self-image, starting with anorexia in the pre-teen years.....

now you're kissing Hollywood ass, and realizing that you're in a real dilemma b/c "they" think you're too big, and you've spent so much time trying to get big....the title of this thread appears to be rhetorical question for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THUS FAR...

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I wanna bounce quarters off any spot on my body...that's all...

CAPS......

Quote Originally Posted by clancywiggum
    you got a really bad self-image, don't you?

NO, NOT AT ALL. I AM VERY HAPPY W/WHAT I HAVE OVERCOME AND WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED THUS FAR. IF I HAD A BAD SELF-IMAGE, MY PICTURES WOULDN'T LACE THE INTERNET AND INTERNATIONAL MUSCLE MAGAZINES.

seems like a life-long problem with self-image, starting with anorexia in the pre-teen years.....

ANOREXIA WAS A PROBLEM, YES, BUT SIR.........ARE YOU FLAMING ME? AS WELL, YOU MUST NOT HAVE FOLLOWED MY CAREER TOO CLOSELY, AS ANOREXIA STRUCK ME WHEN I WAS 20-21 YEARS OLD UNTIL THE AGE OF 24. "PRE-TEEN' AS YOU SAY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU PULLED THAT OUT FROM, POSSIBLY YOUR ASS?

now you're kissing Hollywood ass,

HOW SO? BY TRYING TO BETTER MYSELF AND GET PAID? I THINK YOU MAY BE JEALOUS YOU HAVE NO SUCH OPPORTUNITY. YOU SOUND HATEFUL AND FOR NO REASON AT ALL. I DON'T KISS ANYONE'S "ASS", BUT I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KEEP BALLING AND BETTERING MY FINANCIAL FUTURE BY BEING ABLE TO WORKOUT AND USE MY BODY AS MY CAREER TO GET PAID. YOU CAN KEEP FLIPPIN' BURGERS AND ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT "FRIES WITH THAT?"

and realizing that you're in a real dilemma b/c "they" think you're too big

NO, THEY DON'T THINK I AM TOO BIG, BUT I KNOW I CAN GET MORE WORK IF I LEAN OUT AND LOOK RIPPED/LEAN 24/7. THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE BIZ, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE CHANCES THAT I DO.

, and you've spent so much time trying to get big

NOT REALLY, I'VE SPENT MY LIFE MAKING MYSELF A WALKING SPECIMEN OF SORTS, OVERCOMING OBSTACLES AND IMPROVING MY LOOKS AS I SEE FIT.

....the title of this thread appears to be rhetorical question for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THUS FAR...
    YOUR POST SEEMS TO BE NOTHING BUT IMMATURE AND ASSININE. DID YOU NOT REALIZE HOW EVERYTHING IS FALLING INTO PLACE FOR ME? I CAN NOW LEAN OUT AND BE A WALKING SPECIMEN OF SORTS ALL THE TIME, AND THAT ENABLES ME TO FURTHER MY CAREER. I INJURED MY LEGS HORRIBLY, AND INSTEAD OF BEING DOWN ON MYSELF ABOUT THAT, I ATTAINED THE LEG SIZE THAT I HAD BEFORE AND NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING EVEN BIGGER. I SEE THAT SOMEONE IS GUIDING ME AND LOOKING AFTER ME, AND AS EACH DAY PASSES MY ON-LINE BUSINESS GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER, I GET MORE EXPOSURE, AND I NOW HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE ON TELEVISION AND DO WHAT I'VE ONLY DREAMED OF DOING.

YOU SIR ARE LACKING UNDERSTANDING AND TACT. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE A VACATION FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOR OFFERING YOUR OPINIONS THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR ASS. AS WELL, NO, I DON'T WANT FRIES W/THAT.

Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-19-2005 at 09:02 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL SC you have a way with words man.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    CAPS......

BUT I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KEEP BALLING AND BETTERING MY FINANCIAL FUTURE BY BEING ABLE TO WORKOUT AND USE MY BODY AS MY CAREER TO GET PAID. YOU CAN KEEP FLIPPIN' BURGERS AND ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT "FRIES WITH THAT?"
    Classic, classic, frikkin' classic.

Well, I was offended that this brain-fart of a human being not only had his facts mixed up, but that he had the nerve to pass judgement on me at the same time. As well, he never said what he wanted to do with his body, which is the POINT of the thread. The point of the thread was not to pass judgement of what you THINK of me. I don't care what he thinks of me in all actuality, but I am not going to let him just mouth off like an asshole and sit idle and not say shit. That'll never happen.

~SC~

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I agree, but you have to change your appearance for their liking. I want to be MY definition of beauty, not a cameras. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being photographed, but I don't wanna be one of those models that's like "Oh my gawd, I just ate a pea! I feel so bloated!!" And constantly is THINKING she's fat because she's not a size ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    One persons ideal is not anothers...

It's the way it goes..

i know in the last year because of weight training my body has changed big time..

Punk Ass Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by clancywiggum
    you got a really bad self-image, don't you? seems like a life-long problem with self-image, starting with anorexia in the pre-teen years.....

now you're kissing Hollywood ass, and realizing that you're in a real dilemma b/c "they" think you're too big, and you've spent so much time trying to get big....the title of this thread appears to be rhetorical question for YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THUS FAR...
    Take a chill pill little boy. You should be banned, not suspended. If youde said that shit to me ide brake your fvckin nose kid. Sounds like your a hater, thats upset with your personal appearance, and you have nothing to say good about yourself so you bag on others to make yourself feel better. Fvckin douch bag.

Just as swoles sig says: "SUCCESS BREEDS HATERS
    HATERS BREED SUCCESS" ~SC~2K5

Dirtyvegas

Thanks Dirty, but I'm not worried about him. Like I said and like you said, he's just an extremely jealous kid sitting behind a cpu with nothing exciting happening in his life, so he feels the need to try and bag on another.

Well, wrong "another" to f*ck with.

~SC~

Mizfit is offline Banned
    people always hide behind putters

Yeah, and he's so small, he can hide behind a laptop.

~SC~

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i might be able too.. as well
    Yeah, and he's so small, he can hide behind a laptop.

~SC~

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    simple... wanna be RIPPED at a decent size. Im over the "i wanna be the biggest" stage. save that for when im 30 and married

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    people always hide behind putters
    LOL. Come hide behind mine.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Just had to come to this thread to see who the asshole Swole Cat was talking about. He is wrong to say stuff about others. Keep up the good work Swole Cat The more they try to knock you down, the more you know you are scaring them. the jealous haters. that idiot, he has nothing positive to add to this forum.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    everytime i read this thread and see mizfit's avatar i get really distracted and i have to start back from the beggining,anybody else having this problem?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I used to want to be the biggest muther****er and ripped to shreds but the last couple of months my prioritys has changed alot. I have realised I cant get ripped to shreads while beeing healthy neither can I become truly big. So **** that No point in trying to force my body into becoming something it was never meant to be.

I think my long term goal now is more about strenght/weight ratio.
    I want to deadlift 270kg(600ibs), Squat 250kg(50ibs), Bench 180kg(400ibs)
    all at a bodyweight of 90kg(200ibs).

I need to gain 45kg(100ibs) in dead, 50kg(110ibs) in squat and 40kg(90ibs) in bench to reach those numbers. My deadlift goal should be reached within 2 years. Squat aswell if my knees can take it. Bench will take ages.

If I can do those numbers at that bodyweight I will be decently lean aswell

My general life goal is to finish my masters, continue and get a Phd and then do everything I can to get a position(as a theoretical physicists) where I can work to get mankind into space.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be huge but my main goal is to look good. What I would idealy like is to be in the regions of 14stone in weight with a bf of 10% and then maintain that weight.

maybe I will change my goals when I get there but thats a long way off yet

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Two years ago i asked my Coach if he believed i could make pro...and be competitive.

He said yes.

Thus my plan?

Turn Pro...kick ass...

This is 8 years i've been training...of those 8 years, 6 six of them i've competed sucesfully in bodybuilding.

The original plan was to turn pro by 26 (i'm 23 now)...but that has been sidestepped for now as i'm doing my undergrad. degree (B.sc.).

After doing Nationals this year it's come to my attention that i need to take time off and grow.

Thus i've changed my overall plan. i.e. Finish my B.sc...followed by my Masters..then my Phd. All the while training and growing.

Short-term goals: get back to 200 (i was over 200 up until June 1st when i started my contest prep for Nationals)

Mid-term goals: Get up to 230 and hold on to it for at least a year.

Long-term goals: return to pro bid post-graduation...with a win at Nationals followed by a win at regionals.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    let's all be honest.. we all wanna look good naked

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I want to reach 200 pnds.... i am 5'8''' currently 190....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    how big r ur arms?
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    LOL. Come hide behind mine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information