Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Schwarz is offline Member

I gotta rant about these bitches!!!!

OK I don't get it. Why is it that some women don't even have the courtesy of saying "thankyou" or atleast acknowledging you when you hold a door open for them!!!!

I got really pissed of at this yesterday. I went down to my local mall and like 3 time I let people pass before me and then as I was leaving there was this woman who was coming into the mall so I politely opened the door and gested to her that she could go first.

She gave me such a dirty stare like I was a piece of shit under her shoe or something!!! So you know what I did...as she was walking through the door I slammed it on her face and said "what you think your shit smells better than mine!" as I walked away! I don't think I hurt her but she was a little shaken (not proud of that now I think about it)...

I'm still pissed off...and I've decided to stop being courteous to women. They obviously don't appreciate a gentleman so I won't be one!!!

That's all

S

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    LMAO what gear you taking at the moment tren ????

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahahaaa..

they want to be treated equal.. but they want you to kill the spider..

they can't do the job, but they want to get they pay...

i will hold the door, but i've never had anyone look ugly at me.. and i live in a state of a bunch of liberals..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OK I don't get it. Why is it that some women don't even have the courtesy of saying "thankyou" or atleast acknowledging you when you hold a door open for them!!!!

I got really pissed of at this yesterday. I went down to my local mall and like 3 time I let people pass before me and then as I was leaving there was this woman who was coming into the mall so I politely opened the door and gested to her that she could go first.

She gave me such a dirty stare like I was a piece of shit under her shoe or something!!! So you know what I did...as she was walking through the door I slammed it on her face and said "what you think your shit smells better than mine!" as I walked away! I don't think I hurt her but she was a little shaken (not proud of that now I think about it)...

I'm still pissed off...and I've decided to stop being courteous to women. They obviously don't appreciate a gentleman so I won't be one!!!

That's all

S
    You should meet someone who is courteous to ALL men who open doors for her....oh...actually...she's right here....HI!!!!

I'm always appreciative of anyone holding a door for me.....and I always say thank you!
    Don't stop holding doors open just because of one woman...we're not all like that sweetie!!!

This is coming from one woman who absolutely ADORES men who are like you!!!!! And, wish they're were more Schwarz's out there!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    You should meet someone who is courteous to ALL men who open doors for her....oh...actually...she's right here....HI!!!!

I'm always appreciative of anyone holding a door for me.....and I always say thank you!
    Don't stop holding doors open just because of one woman...we're not all like that sweetie!!!

This is coming from one woman who absolutely ADORES men who are like you!!!!! And, wish they're were more Schwarz's out there!
    Ahh shucks you almost make me wanna change my mind. It just seems that women like you are a minority now....and I can't stand how inconsiderate some women have become!!!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    I agree with PV, I always appreciate when a guys opens the door for me. Some women wonder why chivalry is dead, well, they killed it!

I personally also hold the door for anyone behind me, etc. Some people just don't give a f**k... I won't let it change the way I was raised though... I just can't believe how rude some people are these days

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are holding the door, to get a "thank you"...you are doing it for the wrong reason.

Just hold the door because it is the right thing to do...If they thank you...it is a bonus.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey

I personally also hold the door for anyone behind me, etc. Some people just don't give a f**k... I won't let it change the way I was raised though... I just can't believe how rude some people are these days
    I do not like it when women hold the door for me...makes me feel like an ass.

I do not even like it when I go to Applebe's and the girl in the front opens the door for me.....guess I am wierd

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    If you are holding the door, to get a "thank you"...you are doing it for the wrong reason.

Just hold the door because it is the right thing to do...If they thank you...it is a bonus.

jmo
    I ain't holding the door for a "thankyou" but just like it's the right thing to hold a door open its also the right thing to atleast acknowledge the fact that someone is prepared to stop what they are doing and hold a door open for you so you can carry on uninpeded!!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    I do not like it when women hold the door for me...makes me feel like an ass.

I do not even like it when I go to Applebe's and the girl in the front opens the door for me.....guess I am wierd
    If I'm walking into the gym and I see a guy coming up behind me I'm not going to let go of the door in his face.... I hold it until he gets there... that's more of what I mean.. I couldn't just let it go with someone 10 feet behind me

If I'm walking into the gym and I see a guy coming up behind me I'm not going to let go of the door in his face.... I hold it until he gets there... that's more of what I mean.. I couldn't just let it go with someone 10 feet behind me
    that is different...I was thinking of a girl holding the door for me as I walk through. I could not do that. I would thank her. grab the door, and follow her through.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

I ain't holding the door for a "thankyou" but just like it's the right thing to hold a door open its also the right thing to atleast acknowledge the fact that someone is prepared to stop what they are doing and hold a door open for you so you can carry on uninpeded!!!
    Maybe i came off wrong....forgive me.

I do think she is rude...and should thank you....but if she doesn't, oh well you are a better person than she is. Rejoice in the fact that there is one more person on the earth on the "lower than me list"

Jerzey is offline Member
    that is different...I was thinking of a girl holding the door for me as I walk through. I could not do that. I would thank her. grab the door, and follow her through.

Ok, yah, I've had guys do that to me and I've also had guys walk right in and not say thank you... women too! Oh well, I'll still hold it if I see someone coming behind me, guy or gal...

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Ok, yah, I've had guys do that to me and I've also had guys walk right in and not say thank you... women too! Oh well, I'll still hold it if I see someone coming behind me, guy or gal...
    Plus RAOK will always come back to ya...

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    RAOK????

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    RAOK????
    Random Acts of Kindness

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

That's all

S
    bro dont feel bad... im always holdin doors, carryin shit for other women... and if i didnt get that thank you it deserves... your defly hearing a wise crack from me too.

whats funny is... what if that horrible stare was just her normal face and she was about to say thank you after she got through the door... hahahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    im the same way, some women are asses about it, mostly young women, i open the door for all the older women, and elderly.. if i open it for awoman who is my age or less, and she doesnt even look at me or mention a thank you, i just say keep walkin fatass, bc no matter what, they all think they are fat, and if they are fat, its just a better laugh i get when walkin away making them know, they aint shit cept somewhere for me to put my dick

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    those are the sorta bitches that love to be treated badly, if u hadnt opened it 4 her shed b sat on ur lap now!!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Shoulda kicked that fvcka in the cunt!

HULKBOY is offline Member
    im always looking for the thank you when i hold open the door or some kinda acknowledement it really pisses me off when i dont. so as the person walkes by without saying anything i say your welcome or no problem really loud to give myself alittle closure so i wont think about it all dam day.

and its times like this i wish i was a monkey so i could fling poop at the bitches that dont acknowledge me.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    If you have any poo, fling it now!

man just took a shit guess ill have to wait till later

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    i have also been raised to hold the door, but i do it for anyone not just a woman, and it realy fire me up expecialy here lately (Tren ) when i hold it for a couple of people and they dont even stop their conversation they just keep walking like im the doorman.....
    i like the hit them with the door theory i think i will try it tonight im sure some ass hole will expect me to hold the door open hehehehehhe

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im the same way, some women are asses about it, mostly young women, i open the door for all the older women, and elderly.. if i open it for awoman who is my age or less, and she doesnt even look at me or mention a thank you, i just say keep walkin fatass, bc no matter what, they all think they are fat, and if they are fat, its just a better laugh i get when walkin away making them know, they aint shit cept somewhere for me to put my dick
    Your to damn funny deaca

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Your to damn funny deaca

Funny

I think he's being serious for once.....

tempbrit is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Jerzey]I agree with PV, I always appreciate when a guys opens the door for me. Some women wonder why chivalry is dead, well, they killed it!

You are so right.

Sit down for this story.

My friend and I are in a grocery store and we see this very attractive lady with a small child right next to us checking out as well. She had a huge load of goods. Well on the way out, it was snowing and pushing the cart to her car was not possible. However, it was too far for her to head back into the store and ask for help. My buddy saw this and quickly ran over and offered to help. The lady really did not say anything and my buddy just did the right thing and grabbed her groceries and helped her to the car.

Well, I guess we look like a couple of heathens because this lady basically high tailed it to her car threw her kid and herself into the car and proceeded to call 911. Unfortunately, me and my buddy did not realize it at the time, we thought she was hurrying to get out of the elements. Well my buddy arrives at her car and her windows are really tinted and he can't see in so he does not see her on the phone. We both think, she is simply buckling the kid in. Well he waits for several minutes and then finally looks at me and we decide to leave the bags by the car because she is not coming out of the car, despite his knocks on the window.

As we are walking away, the police pull up and again, we think nothing of it and keep walking back to our car. Well, the police pull up to her car, she gets out and starts pointing at the two of us. One officer starts walking towards us sort of in a quick jog, the other gets in the car and blocks my car so we can't back out.

Well we go through about an hour and twenty minutes of questioning, background checks, you name it. Why, all because this lady thought that we were crossing the line and harrassing her. Eventually, the police scolded the lady for wasting their time and we went on our way......however, both us are certainly more skeptical and less inclined to hold doors, let ladies enter the elevator first, or assist women with luggage on airplanes etc. I know people are freaks at times, but we were not dressed or in anyway appeared to have any devious motives, this lady was just a freak.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    [QUOTE=Bigen12]Funny

I think he's being serious for once..... [/QUOTe

either way he's something else and cracks me up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    YESSS!! I was going to make a thread about this last night but i was too busy studying...I dont do it just for thank you's, I do it to be nice. What I hate is..when I hold the door open as my momentum is still going forward..so i just kinna open it as much as I can before my momentum pulls me forward. I was in a hurry, this girl behind me was walking through...didnt even bother to put her hand out on the door to open it a little more if it shut too much (you know what I mean) she just walked through, hands on her sides, and the door almost hit her or something and she sort of mumbles "ass" under her breath. I was so pissed off but I dont really like yelling at girls unless absolutely necessary. I dont "HAVE" to open doors, but its something that is nice to do. Most girls around here open the door walk right in, knowing that i am behind them, theyll open it for them, and keep walking in looking straight ahead. These are the kinna girls that bitch if you dont hold doors open for them. Last night, I got a shitload of groceries and I had shit stacked up to my head. This girl was behind me, walked in front of me opened the door for herself and it slammed in my face..this other girl runs up and shes like wow what a bitch and proceeds to run in front of me and open the next 3 sets of doors for me. Ill agree not all are bitches by any means, so its not like im not going to keep doing it. Ill stop before this post gets any longer

Jerzey is offline Member
    [QUOTE=tempbrit]
    I agree with PV, I always appreciate when a guys opens the door for me. Some women wonder why chivalry is dead, well, they killed it!

You are so right.

Sit down for this story.

My friend and I are in a grocery store and we see this very attractive lady with a small child right next to us checking out as well. She had a huge load of goods. Well on the way out, it was snowing and pushing the cart to her car was not possible. However, it was too far for her to head back into the store and ask for help. My buddy saw this and quickly ran over and offered to help. The lady really did not say anything and my buddy just did the right thing and grabbed her groceries and helped her to the car.

Well, I guess we look like a couple of heathens because this lady basically high tailed it to her car threw her kid and herself into the car and proceeded to call 911. Unfortunately, me and my buddy did not realize it at the time, we thought she was hurrying to get out of the elements. Well my buddy arrives at her car and her windows are really tinted and he can't see in so he does not see her on the phone. We both think, she is simply buckling the kid in. Well he waits for several minutes and then finally looks at me and we decide to leave the bags by the car because she is not coming out of the car, despite his knocks on the window.

As we are walking away, the police pull up and again, we think nothing of it and keep walking back to our car. Well, the police pull up to her car, she gets out and starts pointing at the two of us. One officer starts walking towards us sort of in a quick jog, the other gets in the car and blocks my car so we can't back out.

Well we go through about an hour and twenty minutes of questioning, background checks, you name it. Why, all because this lady thought that we were crossing the line and harrassing her. Eventually, the police scolded the lady for wasting their time and we went on our way......however, both us are certainly more skeptical and less inclined to hold doors, let ladies enter the elevator first, or assist women with luggage on airplanes etc. I know people are freaks at times, but we were not dressed or in anyway appeared to have any devious motives, this lady was just a freak.
    Holy shit, some people over react. Sorry about that....

I have to say though, one day I was at the grocery store and putting stuff in my car and when I stood up there was a guy no more then a foot on the other side of my driver's side door asking me "where I was going" and my heart started to race because I knew something was up and he was just way too close to me... I just snapped back "get the fuck out of here before I make a scene" and he put his hands up and walked backwards saying "I just wanted to get a ride..." Freaked me out.. that doesn't really happen where I was living.. (boonies)

I guess people are just so scared these days, but I would never freak out on someone offering to help me.. but when someone sneaks up on me like that... holy shit.. scared me to death!

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=tempbrit]

You are so right.

Sit down for this story.

Now this sounds like the kinda shit that happens to me

chest6 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=tempbrit]

You are so right.

Sit down for this story.

that kind of shit pisses me off. Some women are wayy too scared all the time. My teacher last year was always like "If you ever get pulled over, roll your window down one inch and ask to see his badge" this kind of shit is so lame. Im not trying to generalize, just some. Most girls in that class were like laughing but some were like no I really do that and i was just like wowww

tempbrit is offline Member
    Just so everyone gets the complete picture, we were both wearing suits. I might add very expensive suits as well, that we were not too keen on getting covered with snow when we were helping this lady.

By the way, this lady never apologized, let alone offering up a Thank you for the assistance. I can only hope that she was a former rape victim and is not completely adjusted or having someone stalk her.....something like that might explain this type of behavior, but she didn't offer any of that information to the police when they got on her ass for wasting their time.

I guess people with views like this promotes the lawsuit happy soceity we live in.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Just so everyone gets the complete picture, we were both wearing suits. I might add very expensive suits as well, that we were not too keen on getting covered with snow when we were helping this lady.

By the way, this lady never apologized, let alone offering up a Thank you for the assistance. I can only hope that she was a former rape victim and is not completely adjusted or having someone stalk her.....something like that might explain this type of behavior, but she didn't offer any of that information to the police when they got on her ass for wasting their time.

I guess people with views like this promotes the lawsuit happy soceity we live in.
    That's crazy, really....

It's sad because that's what makes people so cold these days...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    hahahaaa..

they want to be treated equal.. but they want you to kill the spider..

they can't do the job, but they want to get they pay...

i will hold the door, but i've never had anyone look ugly at me.. and i live in a state of a bunch of liberals..
    Perfectly put!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    i like the hit them with the door theory..but that gives them minimal time for the thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information