Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    are you really talkin about a pinto, and something thats over 20 years old
    ok, how about the 90's model crown vic....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Busheconomics .... wtf are u talkin about ??? ...... It's called CAPITALISM. ever hear of it ?
    Have you been in the military? I'm asking because of your avy?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    you know why ford is downsizing? its cause their cars are unreliable peices of sh_t, and everyone is finally catching on

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    you know why ford is downsizing? its cause their cars are unreliable peices of sh_t, and everyone is finally catching on
    This is true. Toyota produces quality cars.

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

read the story not the HEADLINE

it's 30,000 jobs cut between now and 2012. there isn't a magic button that a president can push that makes the economy go. and yes, we buy more oil from Canada and Venezuela than the Middle East, it's just that the largest reserve are in the Middle East.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    GM already laid off 30,000 workers before christmas i beleive, i saw that ford was gonna do that as well before this post, and one hear id Chrysler is gonna do it as well.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Well hondas are very reliable..I have owned five of them. but you can drive your civics with the huge spoiler and stickers all over it and ill keep driving my Cobra. Ford's may not be the most realiable cars in the world as far as having to fix things. But i have the money to fix them so i dont really care. Bentlys and Benz are also considered high cost and maintanance.. but the people who drive them dont worry about that.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Well, its hard to want to buy american. I know, it helps our workers, but I still want the most value for my money.

dodge sure doesnt give me that... My magnum is fun to drive, comfortabe, powerful (gas guzzler hemi). But sweet **** is it ever made poorly. Cheap leather. cheap plastic moldings surrounded in foam and cheap leather. Its just not a quality product. I paid top dollar for the top of the line model, and i personally think its crap. Itll be paid in june, and its ass is getting traded on a car I like. Did I mention the cheap ****ing leather?.

Logan13 is offline Banned

cars

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Well, its hard to want to buy american. I know, it helps our workers, but I still want the most value for my money.

dodge sure doesnt give me that... My magnum is fun to drive, comfortabe, powerful (gas guzzler hemi). But sweet **** is it ever made poorly. Cheap leather. cheap plastic moldings surrounded in foam and cheap leather. Its just not a quality product. I paid top dollar for the top of the line model, and i personally think its crap. Itll be paid in june, and its ass is getting traded on a car I like. Did I mention the cheap ****ing leather?.

I had a rental for 2 weeks, Magnum w/hemi, looked good but it was cheaply made. Unfortunately, most vehicles are of the "cookie cutter" variety anymore. I love my F250 diesel, but the plastic moldings I could do without.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information