Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    defineately, plus there are lots of members who post alot. outlawmuscle is not like that cause there are nowhere near as many members. the thing i really like about this site is that the majority of people that post here are just like me in that they are totally obsessed with improving. not many people are like this. as a matter of fact some of my friends are always telling me that im too into dieting and working out. they say they're worried about me. i dont get scolded here, people identify with the way that i feel

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    oh sh_t i just hit 1000 posts

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Women sucking cigarettes- big turn off! A woman drinking a beer-damn sexy! Leave the sis-drinks for fags!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by IamUnwritten
    Besides...you shouldnt be a good girl because thats what guys want...you should be a good girl if that is who you are and you think it is the right thing to do...and thats without getting religious...

I TOTALLY agree with you. I'm a good girl cause I want to be and that is for nobody else. I believe that certain things are meant to be "special" and not just tossed around cause your horny! Go take care of yourself - better than going out w/someone random and catching some nasty disease! (By the way, that's meant towards everyone and not you personally). I think once you've trully been in-love, your perspective changes (at least for me)
    well thats kinda like saying BE WHO U ARE and Not who you are expected to be

decadbal is offline Banned
    ebonics... i like

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information