Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Who is tired of Urinating???

I work at a computer all day an time go's by fast when you are working....obviously...lol. I drink my gallon of water while in my office an i think i have to piss every 30 minutes, sounds like a long time but 30 minutes on the computer is like a couple of seconds.

I think i am going to start pissing on my plants.... They will grow quick with all the stuff i am taking...LMAO

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Am the same. I just have a seat with a bowl in it

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't even bother going to the bathroom anymore....i just go where i sit.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya i hear that. especially about 30 minutes after i leave the gym. im at the pisser every 10 minutes for like an hour.

yeah, i get that! worst thing is i always drink a litre before i go to a lecture at uni and half way through the lecture i feel im gonna burst and i cant get out coz im stuck in the middle of people! nightmare!

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I wake up in the middle of the night 4-5 times just going piss......tonight i will just piss myself an see how i do in the morning...lol

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    yeah, i get that! worst thing is i always drink a litre before i go to a lecture at uni and half way through the lecture i feel im gonna burst and i cant get out coz im stuck in the middle of people! nightmare!
    DEFINATELY been there...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    just went over this with another dude on a different board.

I dont care how much water you drink...thats simply not right. Pissing every 2 or 3 hours is normal....every 30 minutes is not.

You may wanna get that checked or at least do some net research to find out for yerself.

not normal.

BuffHottieNtheMaking is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I wake up in the middle of the night 4-5 times just going piss......tonight i will just piss myself an see how i do in the morning...lol
    I agree with you! I get up to go to the bathroom a lot at night too... but by the time I lay back down it feels like I have to pee again... But I am told that I still need to drink more water... I keep a bottle by my bed and drink a little each time I get up which I am sure is not helping!!! I hope all this water drinking isn't going to back fire and make me retain water!!!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    night is the worse for me I hate is about to fall asleep then fuk gotta piss.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffHottieNtheMaking
    I agree with you! I get up to go to the bathroom a lot at night too... but by the time I lay back down it feels like I have to pee again... But I am told that I still need to drink more water... I keep a bottle by my bed and drink a little each time I get up which I am sure is not helping!!! I hope all this water drinking isn't going to back fire and make me retain water!!!!

women are much more prone to bladder or urinary tract infections. The fact that you went and then moments later felt as if you had to go again....could indicate that you may in fact have an issue.

This also is true for men, but could also indicate there may be a more serious issue, like prostate problems, kidney problems.

Definately worth having a piss in the cup test.

decadbal is offline Banned
    seriously, i was talkin about this the entire week, having to drain every 20min...

can someone confirm the validity of dallys post?

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am the same some of my class are 1hr and 20mins i have to get up twice during class to go.so i jsut sit by the door in most my classess people probly are like what the heck is wrong with that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

I dont care how much water you drink...thats simply not right. Pissing every 2 or 3 hours is normal....every 30 minutes is not.

You may wanna get that checked or at least do some net research to find out for yerself.

not normal.
    Actually yes it is normal!!! It is kind of the whole common sense thing... the more you drink the more often you will have to go to the bathroom.

The only exception to this is if you are working out and you are sweating out as much as you are consuming... but I think most of us are talking about when we are at work(where we don't sweat) or while we are sleeping(where once again we do not sweat) or other situations along the same line!

So you are normal if you are drinking a lot of water and have to go to the bathroom more often!!!

If you would read your information a little better before you try and scare people into going to the doctor... it states that if you have to go to the restroom frequently and there is little to no output... then you have a problem and that is true... but if you are drinking enough water that your bladder fills up you are going to have to empty it... that is just the way things work... so if every time you go to the restroom and a normal amount comes out YOU ARE FINE!!!! It is common sense!!!!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i drink water when im thirsty....
    not just take down gallon for no reason..
    when im not even thirsty..

If you would read your information a little better before you try and scare people into going to the doctor... it states that if you have to go to the restroom frequently and there is little to no output... then you have a problem and that is true... but if you are drinking enough water that your bladder fills up you are going to have to empty it... that is just the way things work... so if every time you go to the restroom and a normal amount comes out YOU ARE FINE!!!! It is common sense!!!!
    dont take that tone with me missy.

EVER.

I'm not trying to 'scare' anyone into going to see the doctor, i'm just trying to ADD IN some information that may or may not be pertinent to a reader.

I always have water by my side and do drink at least 8 to 12 cups a day. I dont go every half an hour, you do.

Fine, I get the feeling your bladder is right about the same size as you brain....peanut size.

have a great evening....in the washroom.

KhrisiGirl is offline Female Member
    Female perspective...You guys have it easy, you just whip it out, pee, shake it off, put it away...done. Us? Oh no! First we have to wait for an empty stall, then we have to pull our pants down or skirt up, sit, wipe, stand back up, and pull our pants back up or skirt down.

Thinking of just peeing in place,
    Khrisi

your word for today is respect.... give it and youll get it... dall was only lookin out, if you cant see that... then i see your stay here as a short one.. respect the members and staff here or hit the road

Quote Originally Posted by KhrisiGirl
    Female perspective...You guys have it easy, you just whip it out, pee, shake it off, put it away...done. Us? Oh no! First we have to wait for an empty stall, then we have to pull our pants down or skirt up, sit, wipe, stand back up, and pull our pants back up or skirt down.

Thinking of just peeing in place,
    Khrisi
    Thats something I have wondered about...I felt sorry for the fitness women...I have to assume some of them have something figured out...

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

not normal.
    lol, yeah me!
    Careful dally or you will end up with the same custom title here as well!
    I know you are just looking out for people though.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Thats something I have wondered about...I felt sorry for the fitness women...I have to assume some of them have something figured out...
    I can't speak for any other female on here but personally I dread having to pee during working out. Inevitably a bunch of older ladies will be using all the stalls, taking their time and I am standing there practically knocking them over to get into a stall. But wait....there is water on the seat, I like to think it is from the toilet flusing and kicking up water. You have to wipe that off. Then think if you really want to sit or should you do the hover pee. (Good for the quads and hams but you could miss.) All the time you are thinking "pee already, heart rate is going down, time is passing between sets"....ughhhh.
    Sometimes I do just hold it but that is SOOOO uncomfortable.
    Okay that was my sob story.
    Khrisi

i hate it when i get in the car to go somewhere and about 1 min after i start driving i have to pee, bc i know that in 4 more min, its gonna be full bladder and im gonna be hating life.. ahhhh i love bodybuilding

Cant girls go standing up?...I heard this once...some girls say they cant...

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Cant girls go standing up?...I heard this once...some girls say they cant...
    This is what I heard from a "friend." Yes, girls can pee standing up. But picture being in the gym and nature calls, you go into pee and you want to pee standing up. You have to pull your pants down far enough so you can straddle the toilet. At that point, you might as well take your pants off. I don't know of any woman that could pee standing up and hit that thing on the wall that you guys pee in.
    Okay, I cannot believe I am talking about peeing.
    Still drinking my water,
    Khrisi

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    im tired of having to eat every 4 hours. it would be tight if every 4 hours, some oatmeal, protein powder, glutamine, no explode, full seving of vitamins and a little creatine would magically appear in my stomach. maybe some dbol tabs too

whining about every 4 hours, i eat every 2 hours.. try that shit on for size brother

whining about every 4 hours, i eat every 2 hours.. try that shit on for size brother

4hrs without eating...I would pass out!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i have done diets when i eat ever 2 hours. im trying to cut right now though. btw, im not whining.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I always have water by my side and do drink at least 8 to 12 cups a day. I dont go every half an hour, you do.
    if you're only drinking that much then yea you're not going to go ever half hour. when you're drink as much as I am (at least 1.5-2 gallons/day) then yea I'm goin every 45min-1 hour at least.

I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone... it just when people say things that are so ridicules it just shocks me... I mean come on…one of the main points is to flush out your system... to get all the toxins out, right!!! Unless you are sweating a lot where else are they going to go besides peeing them out? And it makes me feel like I have to go on the defense because I am being told that I need to go to the doctor and look at some website(which just proved my point more) because I don't know my body!!!
    If you ask any doctor... the more water you drink the more you are going to have to use the restroom.... it is common sense!
    Dally I appreciate your concern for the people on here and how much they go to the restroom... Thank You! But don't tell people that if they go to the bathroom that much when they are consuming a large amount of water, they have a problem you could have said that in some cases if you feel like you have to go and you can't then you might want to get that checked... but you know what the doctor is going to say... "You aren't drinking enough clear liquids... that are one of the main causes for bladder infections.”If you have to use the restroom a lot and you have fever, back or side pain, vomiting, or shaking chills." then you need to go get checked out... (Thanks for the information Dally from the website you listed above).
    As for decadbal... this website is for talking about and posting correct information about working out... supplements... and discussing ways to help one another to become more fit... if you would like to get me kicked off for correcting Dally that is fine... but I don't think it is fair to tell someone that they don't know their body and not expect them to defend themselves.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/003140.htm this is actually I think the first website listed on Dally's search... it says at the bottom....

Also call your doctor if:

You have urinary frequency or urgency, but you are not pregnant and you are not drinking excessive amounts of fluid.

This is listed towards the middle/bottom half of the page... check it out for yourself....

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You might want to go to a urologist and get your prostate checked. That could be adding to the problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information