DrJay73 is offline Associate Member

For those who like fast cars and fried rice

Lingenfelter Vette vs Eagle Talon.......

I like the ignorant riceboys comments before he gets on it, "I think he's sacred
    It's gonna take more than a fart pipe and some stickers to beat this bad bowtie!

http://www.mysfits.com/videos/vette2.WMV

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    that was fucking awsome!!! I love John L.'s shit and have been thinking about getting the 383 they got for my Z28. If you think that's bad check out this
    http://store.lingenfelter.com/Video.asp

click on the 427 twin turbo vette with the 9.2 next to it and get ready to shit. It may look stock but just wait......

If you want to see another vette get smoked then click on the first video.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    God if I didn't love the Vette before.

I'm a fan of both American muscle and I have respect for Rice technology as well but damn stuff like that always keeps me closer the American muscle.

I have a saying I usually say every time I see cars like that but it would probably be inappropriate to say in here.

skid is offline Banned
    Dude! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!

Nuthin' like an american V8 - two of my friends have vettes ... I'm gonna have to S/C my Miata to keep up!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    After seeing those I want a vette so bad, but the funds are low for that. Give me a ZO6 and $49K for the supercharge kit and I'll be ready to fly.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    That was the best video ever that just makes me want to get my big block camaro on the road even faster.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    aint nothin like the sound and feel of a big v8 at wide open throttle. i dont give a sh*t how fast you can get an import to go these days. its still easier to go fast witha big v8 and always will . Plus there aint anything like the thrill of a muscle car. ill take a 12 second muscle car over a 9 second import any day.
    that video makes me wanna go to the gagrage and put my 65 pony back together.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like the corvettes are to the americans what holdens and fords are to the kiwis and aussies. About a month ago i picked up at the auctions an 84 holden commodore (vk royale model) straight six, 4 stage auto for $50 yes i shit you not lol. Now im able to get a 308 with TH400 trans for fairly cheap has anyone got an alternate suggestion? or should i go for plan A. Please consider price when making all if any suggestions lol im not a millionaire but then again its not going to happen all in a month either. Just on a side note here in NZ the government has passed a bill banning imports pre 1996 so what that means is either no ones going to buy a new car, or cars will get dirt cheap(cant see that happening) or lastly people are going to revert to the good ol days and restore the old shitter sitting in the garage. Hey where do you guys get your parts? local papers , auto wreckers, internet, i use all of the above, just curiuos thats all.......HITMAN

Originally posted by RageControl
    aint nothin like the sound and feel of a big v8 at wide open throttle. i dont give a sh*t how fast you can get an import to go these days. its still easier to go fast witha big v8 and always will . Plus there aint anything like the thrill of a muscle car. ill take a 12 second muscle car over a 9 second import any day.
    that video makes me wanna go to the gagrage and put my 65 pony back together.
    I couldn't agree with you more my friend!

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    that was fucking awsome!!! I love John L.'s shit and have been thinking about getting the 383 they got for my Z28.
    I hear you bro - that would be a screamer! You'd definitely have to beef up the suspension and braking system to handle all that power the 383 would make.....but there wouldn't be too much around that would be able to run with ya thats for sure!

Thread Information