Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit Dark I am 26 and I still party like I am 21.

And whenI got popped I was wasted. The first deuce I blew a .19. the second I blew a .29. So you could say I ways drunk. The judge told me that if any normal person blew a .29 they would be dead or violently sick. I was walking and talking and was coherent (but drunk). He was amazed, which is why the fucker threw the book at me.

Shit, I'll take that jusge to a bar anytime and drink him under the table! lol!!!

Goddammit where is my drink?

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    hahahha butch youare frwakn hardcore. hahahahhaha

yeah heed, but liek i have friends like butch who drive all the time. fucked up. they have been pulled over gotten out of the car, the cop has seen empty bottles in the car and let him o with somehting else. I mean i seriuouly think allt his shit is luck. cause i could be fucked up and still drive fine yah know. its all about luck. But i relaize i ain't got good luck... lol

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I have this really good friend of mine who has got to be the worst off I've ever seen. SOB will pop rip fuels before a night out, fine and dandy untill your on your way home and your energy takes a dive.

This mother flipper fell asleep at a stop light on the feeder road about three months ago. Lady pulls up next to him and thinks he's dead. Calls the fire department, ambulance, and the cops. Fireman walks up to the window starts tapping on the glass and wakes his ass up. Got lucky though, cops let the firemen drive his car to the station and call me to come pick him up instead of hauling to jail. Didn't want the paper work I suppose

Mofos fell asleep standing up in the middle of a pool game before. It's insane. He's had tests done for narcolepsy and they came out negative. Needs to stop popin rip fuels before a night out I guess

what thehell did this thread change into? hahahahahaha

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    what thehell did this thread change into? hahahahahaha
    I don't know but I'm out of work early today. It's to the gym, to the house, to the tourney.
    You guys be careful this weekend and I'll catch ya on the flip side

take it easy pheed. nice talking to you man. Oh and good luck in your tounament

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, I go to lunch you fuckers turn this into some unknown kind of thread. Funny ass shit! Well, all I can say is I am that much closer to getting that cocktail I order an hour ago.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well being that I'm pretty fucked up r9igtt now, I guess i would have to sayu yest I have posted under the influence.

My typing might be shitbut I'm feeling pretty good, even though tyson did lose, bastard!

Went to the club though, I don't go to the clubs too often but it was pretty good. That's all I gotsta say...

It's great to be me! hahahah

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl
    oups... I think I'm actually under influence of alcohol while hubby and friends are watching Tyson and Lewis punching each other!

LG
    I would say you are pretty shitfaced LG, because Tyson wasn't throwing punches at anyone in that fight

Cali is offline Female Member
    I think I may have posted under the influence maybe once or twice when I was still logging on at home. But you would have never known...

And as far as the price of beer...I was in an establishment once where it was $7.50 for a bottle of Bud Light!! It was def. not a night for getting trashed...not there at least!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont drink much, but after reading all those posts, i better head to AA.

damn, serisouly, you guys make me want to drink more!

Quad is offline Female Member
    Why oh WHY Pete when I read the title, did I totally know it was YOU who posted this thread?!?!

BTW, nice to have met you and Bert on Saturday. You guys are great. We definitely need to hook up again and keep in touch UNTIL then!!!

oh and of course I've posted under the influence on this board! You should know better!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Quad
    BTW, nice to have met you and Bert on Saturday. You guys are great. We definitely need to hook up again and keep in touch UNTIL then!!!
    Ditto.....and "will do"!!

Damn it. Besides CRX , who the hell lives in jersey. The bergen county area. I wanna meet up with poeple from here

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    If I did I don't remember.
    I thought the prices were bad here but you guys in Canada are getting raped! In SC they have minibotles so you better get ready to pay out your ass for a mixed drink. Can't buy beer in most counties on Sunday (Football, NASCAR) and the liquor stores close at 7pm. Being from Vegas this is a culture shock.

The only reason to have a drink is so you can have one more.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by jbrand
    I would say you are pretty shitfaced LG, because Tyson wasn't throwing punches at anyone in that fight
    LMAO!!!

Vegas Kid...you have to be going through some serious withdrawals there

I would like to be Treasurer of the club...dues are paid by alcohol/drugs/gear...no money
    Last edited by primodonna; 06-13-2002 at 03:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information