freakout is offline Associate Member

Exclamation A gentle reminder

I know this thread is similar to Steroids kill but I just want to bring out a point here.

I received a call that my gym friend was hospitalised for overdosage of oral steroids ... He took too much an amount of "Acedrine"(I think) and started to nose bleed and fell sick. But he did not listen and he continued eating shit meals and taking the roids.

Now he is in the Immediate Care Unit in hospital waiting for a liver donor and he is NOT allowed to gym for at least ONE YEAR. What the heck!

Why damage your gym life for something not worth it?

Steroids is all right if you use your brain and think on how you are going to make good use of it. I know you would like to look good with abs and rippling hard muscles but all these take efforts and mental planning. Do not depend fully on steroids to give you the "can die for" image.

Ronnie is not built this way either. (Sorry brother I make use of your name!)

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    damn man, sorry to hear about your bro, i do have a question though. Was his liver already fucked up or did this cycle do it for him?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I hope your bud has a quick recovery. Best of luck, bro...

Mike

He had been repeating the same mistakes over and over again. At first things were not serious but the second time he landed in the hospital. A couple of my friends did remind him over and over again not to exceed the limit.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: A gentle reminder

Originally posted by freakout
    Steroids is all right if you use your brain and think on how you are going to make good use of it. I know you would like to look good with abs and rippling hard muscles but all these take efforts and mental planning. Do not depend fully on steroids to give you the "can die for" image.
    Great point here FO. I like to believe that although this site is basically built around the use of AAS that we members, mods and Vets preach EDUCATION above and beyond everything else. Not getting on a moral high horse here, but I feel we are very responsible with what we suggest, recommed and advise. Just ask how many people who have come here seeking advice on gear have been grilled with "How old are you? How long have you been training? What is your diet like? What are your goals". We don't do this to piss people off, we do it becuase we actually WANT to help by giving the best advice possible. Many times that advice is "Don't use gear. Train naturally first. Reach your full potential first. Wait until your older". Obviously some who come here are gonna use regardless of the advice we give and in those instances we almost always end up giving the person sound, accurate, responsible, logical advice about how to administer these drugs. Bottom line is, it's my belief that you will not leave this site with advice that can cause harm. I wish your friend had been a member, maybe we could have made some suggestions to help guide him. Hope he is doing well.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    There is steroid USE and steroid ABUSE if you don't know the difference you shouldn't be using.

Hope your friend make a good recovery

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: A gentle reminder

Originally posted by freakout
    I received a call that my gym friend was hospitalised for overdosage of oral steroids... He took too much an amount of "Acedrine"(I think) and started to nose bleed and fell sick.
    Acedrine? What's that? Are you sure it was even an AS?

Acedrine sounds like it might be a brand name for an ECA stack product: Aspirin, Caffiene, Ephedrine. (I tried a search for a product by that name and nothing came up on Google--so I can't say anything for sure.) ECA stacks are legal over-the-counter medicines! It goes to show that ANYTHING used to excess and irresponsibly can be dangerous!

But the point that AS should be used ONLY knowledgably and sensibly is very valid none-the-less!
    Last edited by Ajax; 06-09-2002 at 09:04 AM.

Ajax

You may be right. Because I only heard it from my friend and could not decipher the proper name. But my friend did tell me that the particular Acedrine was a natural form. In other words it might not be under EAS and it might be the non-mixed type. Well honestly I am not sure of that. Maybe those who are familiar with that can enlightened us.

jbrand is offline Member
    Amphetamine overdoses can be fatal, no doubt about it. It shouldn't get pooled into the AAS category though. Although this is a major concern in which people take down 300+mg ephedrine at one time simply because they don't see the hazards of a legal substance.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Tell your bro that the those who have read and posted in this thread wish him the best. My prayers are with him.
    -Cy

Thread Information