Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, I wll keep quiet about the Israel vs Pal part - my only wish is that Sharon would shut the heck up! while we go kill Saddam - as if we havent done enough already, cant that genious figure out that removing Saddam will cut out significant logistical support and funding for the terrorist elements in the PLO adn tha tthe best way for Israel to assist in this effort is to hunker down and SHUT UP!!! and not do anything stupid for a few months - yes, I realize people are being blown up but frankly that is not terribly significant compared to the damage we are about to inflict upon Iraq, and he is not helping the cause any - no matter what Israel does for defense, it really doesnt mean anything, because the only reason they still exist and teh ever eager arabian hordes havent poured over the Golan heights is because teh US of A says "no"

And bounce - I agree that the Pals deserve Sharon but we dont! - that oportunistic SOB knew very well what he was doing in going to temple mount and used the ensuing chaos to gain the PM. And when the Pals start targeting and killing IDF soldiers instead of babies and women they can call themselves "freedom fighters" - untill then, those who do such things and those who support them are a filthy scum sucking cowardly disease upon humanity who disgrace any portrayal of Islam and are an abomination in the eyes of God.

Oh, well - so much for hte promise of being quiet about that

RockSolid is offline Banned
    sorry but everything rak ahi or whatever said is totally lies.

Russian and other Europen Jews have no rite to be in that area, only the mid east jews should be in Israel.

So can all christians live in the vatican?? get over it.

Im not arab or palestianian or anything im Irish and I swear Israel pisses me off too much.

ALl this bullshit they spit, rak ahi is a perfect candiate of it, there is no such thing as "palestinians", shit, give me a break.

thats like saying the holocaust never happend'

Israel sucks and needs to be destroyed.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Hehe...ah, religion. The #1 killer of all-time.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    If anyone ever figures out a solution for peace in the middle east, i guarantee they get the nobel prize. Besides the fact that there are countless amounts of ppl dead that don't need to be, it really doesn't bother me that much. My only suggestions for the US is to get out. It seems as if the root of many terrorist attacks comes from negative feelings towards US foreign policy. So how can we fix our foreign policy so that ppl stop hating the US? The US needs to get out of the middle east. I feel the reason that a major part of US foreign policy is protecting its interests abroad, in this case oil. I don't know why the US government launches a huge massive scale crash test program to end our dependency on foreign oil. Instead of all this new money being pumped into security, pump it into alternative fuel research.

If the US did not need oil, these middle east folks probably wouldn't hate the US because our foreign policy wouldn't affect them at all, and i challenge anyone to tell me that 9/11 still would have happened if the US did not need oil.

I know this is a complex issue, and that there is a lot of politics involved. I know George W's friends probably all cringe at the idea of alternative fuel, but there has to be someway to get past this. However i don't think there is in at least the near future, even after 9/11 i have not yet seen any more devotion to alternative fuel research, i guess u can blame capitalism this time.

There are two things which u can talk about all day and never reach a conclusion, solution, end, etc.

Take a wild guess what they are. Religion and politics, this entire topic is just entangled in both which is why there is this discussion because there is no right and no wrong to any of these arguements. Its like shattering a window then trying to glue it back together, there's alot of ways it could be put back together but some peices just aren't quite fitting together although it seems like some of the peices fit. Its gonna take alot of jigsaw puzzle masters to figure this one out, this really is the ultimate jigsaw puzzle.

Originally posted by physio_sport
    every body blames the middle east and muslim countrys and make them look evil, sure they dont always make the best desicons, but the west shouldnt speak because its done bad things itself :-

-when the british / russians had there crusade in afganistan.
    -when the whites got blacks as slaves.
    -when the americans dropped nuckes on hiroshima and nagasaki.
    -hitler.
    -when the british empire was in pakistan they raped,beat,torterd our poeple.
    -when isreal(middle eastern country funded by america) in 1981 destroyed the only nuclear reactor owned by a muslim country in iraq.

and another thing i dont like saddam hussain alot myself either but isnt it true that america gave spy sattelite pictures of iran to iraq and then gave spy photos of iraq to iran. and also that most of the chemical/biological warefare owned by saddam hussain was given to him by the americans.

basically what america does it spoon feeds information to its citizens
    but it doesnt hide information from them, it just doesnt tell them.

and if saddam hussain is so dangerous why hassent he blown up america, youve already attack him 4 times.(we all know hes not scared of america).

and now to the american governtment they also where involved in the assination of malcom x(i have no proof) but they do have documents which they arnt releasing. also if he wasnt asseninated i personally think he could have been the first black american president.

just my opionion.

think about it.
    Yeah i'll think about it, how big of a fucking dumbass u are.

That bit about americans being spoon fed info, well then how the hell do u know u're getting accurate info., we might get some info spoonfed but we still have freedom of the press, thats offering alot more then any other country as far as spoon feeding goes. Hell we have multiple 24 hour government coverage channels, which still amazes me.

I'm really wondering if u know even who the hell malcom x is. Look i'm all for equal civil, social, and political rights but when this malcolm x guy comes along and start preaching that black ppl are better then white ppl, then fuck him, thats not the kind of shit we need in this world. I know there are several parts of western europe which are not very diverse but there gonna be some tension in the near future in my prediction. I think with the joining of several new countries to EU, there's gonna be some more immigration into western europe. I don't think anyone can imagine what might happen, it might even be nothing but there will be some sort of racial tension. If someone in your own country was telling you that he was better then u just cuz of the color of his skin, what would you do?

Whites are not the only that had slaves, u just needed something add to your dumbass lists and decide to single out whites. I can almost guarantee that there is almost an instance of slavery in any society's past, whether u are enslaving another race or people of your color. Think about being a wife 100 years ago or even 60 years ago in the US, how far was that from slavery? Now think about a wife in another country, maybe a less developed country, i would bet most wives in a ton of countries are nothing but slaves even today. THere are countless other examples, you just fail to recognize them. Remember, the US stands for freedom, thats why this shit still doesn't go on, but in other countries it does.

U can play this america did this to iran/iraq and whatever. But the fact is that there is mountains of classified information and we don't know the whole picture. Sure maybe america did end up doing something bad, but right now all u're doing is speculating and thats how these bullshit rumors get started.

I can't beleive u put the nuking of japan on there, thats simply unbeleivable. I hope u're not one of those ppl that think that if we kill ppl then we are no better them, and that makes us just as evil. Thats just plain and simple bullshit. Let me hit you in the mouth, then u can sit there all day and tell me that you won't hit me back cuz if u did then u would be no better then me. Maybe u're getting spoon fed info that says the US just decided to bomb the japanese one day simply cuz we're just assholes. We wouldn't have even been in the war if the japanese didn't just decide to bomb pearl harbor one day by surprise, at least when we hit them they weren't surprised it was us, of course i'm sure they were still surprised by the power.

I really don't want to talk about hitler, it gets rather long. You will find however that there were economists that predicted something along the lines of hitler and another world war would happen. But thats like going back 90 years ago and telling lenin that communism won't work. You simply don't know and u can't convince ppl till it happens.

I don't mind people stating their opinion and i do respect it unless it is based purely on speculation and rumors and is utterly full of bullshit, make another list for santa to tell us why we're going to get a lump of coal.

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by saboudian

I'm really wondering if u know even who the hell malcom x is. Look i'm all for equal civil, social, and political rights but when this malcolm x guy comes along and start preaching that black ppl are better then white ppl, then fuck him, thats not the kind of shit we need in this world.
    The question is do you know who Malcolm X was? I actually agree with a lot of the things you said in your post, especially having to do with the Japanese bombing, but you're quite wrong about Malcolm X. If you read his early speeches, the message he sends out is not Black superiority. At the time (before 1965) Blacks were told by the law that they were second class to Whites. Malcolm X preached that Blacks were just as much of citizens as Whites, and that they shouldn't take any sh*t from anyone because of the color of their skin. He taught to obey they law, carry yourself in a respectable manner, and defend yourself if attacked. Now going by your earlier statement where you compared the U.S. bombing the Japanese to hitting someone back, I would think you agree with Malcolm X's philosophy of self defense.

I've watched videos of malcom x in history class in high school giving speeches on corners of streets talking about black superiority.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by saboudian
    I've watched videos of malcom x in history class in high school giving speeches on corners of streets talking about black superiority.
    Nation of Islam people are not muslim they belive in black superiortiy, before malcolm x was a member of nation of islam but after he saw the true Islam and converted to the true Islam which belives in equality of all of gods creations.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information