Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member

My cheesy/truthful opinion

Originally posted by Alex Cross
    Hey fellas-

Well for startes, I LOVE this place. I have only been registered for a little while, but I i've been a religious reader for over a year! It just seems lately that there seems to be more and more people leaving and less and less posts and stuff goin on..... Hell I am not bitching, and I still love comin around everyday, im just a little at the way things "seem" to be goin!

A/C

Fuck a bunch of that. This site can go up or down, I'm along for the ride. Really... When AR was offline, I decided to check out some of the other popular forums. When I was reading through those threads, I realized why when you get to AR, you stay. In all honesty, this board, and its members make it an excellent resource. If some of those members want to leave, I'm gonna hate to see them go, but that's their decision. There will be a ton of members who will stay and just by the statistics of how many new members this site has, it will remain a great resource with lots of members. Props to those who keep this board running!

Tatt2D is offline New Member
    I'm also a new member to this board. That doesnt mean I'm new to any of the boards. I've surfed a few of them and this is anly one that I felt I would feel comfortable actually loggin in and making a post. A couple of the others seem to make it just a place to flame each other or post smut (not that its wrong, just not the place). I believe AR gives its members respect regaurdless of their experience. I look forward to signing on every chance I get, nice balance between informative topics and cutting loose.
    And far as people coming and going, Its going to happen. Its always nice to get a new opinion or info from someone new.

From what I've seen, this site will have no problem stickin around
    Last edited by Tatt2D; 10-07-2002 at 03:00 AM.

nuke is offline Member
    Guys . The boards are just fine. Half of the people that have been listed as missing and not posting all have lives as well.

These boards are a great source of information and allows us to meet others that share the love of the Iron Game , but as with everything else balance is important. Families and work are up there.

Keep reading folks !!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I think everyone knows what the worry is about here and I am not worried personally. I now know that we are moving in a much better direction. This place has always been fun but I think we are all in agreement that we need to make it the MOST fun again.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    A little bump in the road won't stop AR.. NYC loves ya AR!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Alright yall st82hellnbak is bak, I have been around posting here and there but definately not as much as a few months ago,well im back in full action and ready to make st82hellnbak a household name again. Hell no this board is not going downhill, We still have members,therefore we have a brain, We still have mods,therfore we have a body, we still have eachother,therefore we have a heart, and we still have juice,therefore we will get big, Good to be back bro's

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arthur is back around... I'll do what I can

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh no, not the OFF Topic Cop I better watch my off topic coments again.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Nah, this board isn't going downhill. Just a few little snags, nothing runs perfectly. Things are looking up, this is a great place to be.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Don't know what you would classify as down hill but I don't see AR going that way. Some are busy, some post other places as well, some just have other priorities. I always have and still do think that AR has a ton of great info and many great members.

For me, the same question being asked gets old. I'm glad that there aren't 50 new threads ED which are all the same from a week ago.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i leave for a couple of weeks and these are the posts that i find when i get back?!! ill try my best to bring it up to par!....although me posting probably brings everyones i.q down about 10 points!1 hahaha

Freakymuscle4u is offline Junior Member
    It seems not as many members on are as Bodybuilding.com and elitefitness.com ......Also lots of sections hardly anyone posts on

system admin is offline Owner
    we just broke our 3month old record for people online... were not going anywhere :-)

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Still alive and kickin' in Oklahoma!! I love this place!!

dern180 is offline Member
    I love AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    DAMN!!

The last time I checked this post there was like 14 replies! I have been out and about checkin some other places, but damn, apparently there is life!!!!! Makes me happy

A/C

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information