Thread: Angry Dogs

UncleD is offline Associate Member

Angry Dogs

just a rant here but my gf has a chiwawwa and its a mean little angry basterd
    it keeps going into my guest room when i open the door and shiting everywere.. when i try to get it out it bits the living crap outa me(2mins ago)
    this has hapend like 100 times with this and various situations also involveing my ancles..(i never provoke the atttacks) idk what 2 do my gf loves this dog and i want to put it in a cage or get rid of it(i love animals btw) im not gona hurt the dog but somthins gota give... can a mean azz chiwaawa be trained not to be mean?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Throw it into traffic. "Aw, poor fluffy, I tried to save him but he bit the living shyt outta me, sorry honey."

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    beat that lil mu****as ass! My wife has a maltese that did the same thing. After 2-3 ass whoopins she is like night and day.

The funny thing is I also have an American Bulldog and a Boxer. Neither dog has showed any aggression (AB is 5, Boxer is 2). But that lil fvckin maltese used 2 be Satan possessed. And the bitch is only 3lbs.

As far as the shittin is concerned, puppy pads brotha. That's the only effective training. Its like they can't hold it for outside so we used puppy pads and a baby play pen to train her. She sleeps in the play pen at night and when we leave the house.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    beat that lil mu****as ass! My wife has a maltese that did the same thing. After 2-3 ass whoopins she is like night and day.

The funny thing is I also have an American Bulldog and a Boxer. Neither dog has showed any aggression (AB is 5, Boxer is 2). But that lil fvckin maltese used 2 be Satan possessed. And the bitch is only 3lbs.

As far as the shittin is concerned, puppy pads brotha. That's the only effective training. Its like they can't hold it for outside so we used puppy pads and a baby play pen to train her. She sleeps in the play pen at night and when we leave the house.
    we already use puppy pads.. and the dog is 5 years old..it shits cause it dont like me, play pen is a good idea but the dog HAS to sleep with her.. she has had dog 4 years before i came into the sceen...the dog doesnt like me and if i hit the dog my GF will flip.. i think she loves that thing more then me..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You have to show it whose boss. The dog seems to have a dominance type aggression over you. It thinks it owns you. You need to let your gf know that if HER dog keeps shitting in YOUR room than she needs to be the one to clean it up each and every time. Put your foot down, don't be a p*ssy. Had a similar situation with a roommate. Except the dog wasn't mean just kept shitting everywhere.

I think each time it does shit you grab it by the scruff of its neck and rub its face in its own shit and tell it BAD DOG!!! Let it know your in full control of the situation and that you are not pleased with its actions..... They will learn. And with the biting you and your lady need to both sit down about the situation talk it out and work on the problem together. The dog needs to know that her owner (your gf) does not appreciate the issues either and should be punished accordingly. And get a cage so it knows that its being punished and separate it at night from its owner just to show how serious you are about the punishment. Either that or tell her she needs to get control of her animal or thats it. You could also call animal control the next time it bites you if she is unwilling to help. They will handle the situation and create a permanent solution to the problem

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I've had nothing but problems with single girls and dogs, even if it's a good dog or not. Their world revolves around the dog. Everything will be "the dog this, the dog that blah blah blah." I dated two girls in the same year that were both had dogs, and it was always about the dog. I now stay away from girls with dogs.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    just a rant here but my gf has a chiwawwa and its a mean little angry basterd
    it keeps going into my guest room when i open the door and shiting everywere.. when i try to get it out it bits the living crap outa me(2mins ago)
    this has hapend like 100 times with this and various situations also involveing my ancles..(i never provoke the atttacks) idk what 2 do my gf loves this dog and i want to put it in a cage or get rid of it(i love animals btw) im not gona hurt the dog but somthins gota give... can a mean azz chiwaawa be trained not to be mean?
    Grab the dog by the neck and mush his face into his own $hit.

Does this teach them ? Not really but you feel a lot better as the dog runs away with his own $hit stuck to his face.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    ^^ haha x2

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this the little bastard ? Do you live in Beverly Hills http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/...illschihuahua/
    Last edited by Kale; 11-23-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Those little buggers always seem to have a chip on there shoulders, and often the dominance thing just doesn't go down with them (i think there a bit fcuked up in the head)

You have a problem mate, i just stay away from them, i have pulled my back trying to kick the little things (always missing as the bast**ds are so quick)

So your GF doesn't care that the thing is biting the shit out of you??????

natureboy is offline Member
    Bite that mothafvcka back! Then go shit in his bed!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You have to show it you are the alpha male. My guess is she pays a lot of attention to the dog. If so she will need to change her habits too. For starters does the dog just run up and jump on her's or your lap? I mean without being called?
    If so the next time it does you stand up. If it does it again you stand up again. Teach the dog to only jump up when it is called and this will help get some authority back.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Hold it down by it's throat.

You have to hold it there until it calms down too. It shows you are dominate over the dog. Make it lay on it's back or side, and just hold it there.

If she gets upset, do the same to her. It shows dominance.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Does this teach them ? Not really but you feel a lot better as the dog runs away with his own $hit stuck to his face.
    ROTFL

That was good lol

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member

Lmao, was just thinking of the dog biting him again but this time spreading shit into the cuts.......

lol good advices LOL the dog sat in a kennel cab all nite last nite as punishment, well my gf whined about it being punished.. well needles to say i got a lil pissed.. i told her if the dog bites me again ill break its neck seeing you whine over "mild" punishment...fukin christ!!! its been a bad morning... wow... girls and dogs.. fking crazy..guess i might be single soon.........argument from hell.....

GRRRRRRRRRRr just got into another argument.. (she left) she said i was only being angry at the dog because im "on roids" FCK!! why do girls pull the roid card....when im off cycle she says its because "im impatiecnt" or "irratble" when things upset me.. legit things...but when im on roids im the same.. but she says no its cause "roids rage" and before she left (slaming my GD door) she turned and said "your outa control" and that she might just "turn me in" OMFG WTF guys.. wtf..............no way this got this outa hand... is this a nightmare???

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    GRRRRRRRRRRr just got into another argument.. (she left) she said i was only being angry at the dog because im "on roids" FCK!! why do girls pull the roid card....when im off cycle she says its because "im impatiecnt" or "irratble" when things upset me.. legit things...but when im on roids im the same.. but she says no its cause "roids rage" and before she left (slaming my GD door) she turned and said "your outa control" and that she might just "turn me in" OMFG WTF guys.. wtf..............no way this got this outa hand... is this a nightmare???
    In that case, next time the dog $hits in your place, grab your g/f by the neck and mush her face in it !

In that case, next time the dog $hits in your place, grab your g/f by the neck and mush her face in it !
    thats a damn good idea...lol.. by not being a "p u s s y" as advised i might wind up in trouble.. (my gf is a blabbermouth) so if i dont post for a while lol...county jail beds are not comf... LOL

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread is good..lol.

You need to let that dog know who is in charge.... Especially if it is your place and you are feeding it...

true story:
    When wife and I first started dating, she had a rottweiler that was two years old... I had just picked up my place and never met the dog yet, she talked about it... anyhow, I came home from work one day and she was at my rental with the dog... as soon as I drove up, the dog propped up on the window and started barking ferociously at me.... I was like, WTF? Hell no, this is my mutha *** house and I won't have it... (I was raised with dogs, so I know how to communicate).... I got out of my truck and looked that dog in the eye and walked in my house like don't you bark at me boy... the dog sensed everything and knew that I would throw his ass out of my house and bye, bye dog before I learned obedience to him... dogs sense that shit, I had to let him know who the master was and not to bite the hand that feeds his ass..... he shit a few times in the house and I had to beat his ass and chain him up a few times and he learned....

after that first part, the wife and had him and he became my best dog ever... man I miss my dog boy... he was my partner... we would run together and everything....

you show that dog who's boss with love and respect to it and it will know what time it is... if you just don't like it, well then I think the relationship will remain the same for the most part... regardless it needs to know that you are the king not his lil 2lb ass... sometimes you have to give it a beat down like bgmc and others said.. it is instictive for a dog to know who the owner is and listen, it is also instictive when you don't really care for it and try to act like the owner...

your girl needs to let the dog know that it needs to listen to you too.

if not do an ol fashion beat down on everyone....j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    This thread is good..lol.

You need to let that dog know who is in charge.... Especially if it is your place and you are feeding it...

true story:
    When wife and I first started dating, she had a rottweiler that was two years old... I had just picked up my place and never met the dog yet, she talked about it... anyhow, I came home from work one day and she was at my rental with the dog... as soon as I drove up, the dog propped up on the window and started barking ferociously at me.... I was like, WTF? Hell no, this is my mutha *** house and I won't have it... (I was raised with dogs, so I know how to communicate).... I got out of my truck and looked that dog in the eye and walked in my house like don't you bark at me boy... the dog sensed everything and knew that I would throw his ass out of my house and bye, bye dog before I learned obedience to him... dogs sense that shit, I had to let him know who the master was and not to bite the hand that feeds his ass..... he shit a few times in the house and I had to beat his ass and chain him up a few times and he learned....

after that first part, the wife and had him and he became my best dog ever... man I miss my dog boy... he was my partner... we would run together and everything....

you show that dog who's boss with love and respect to it and it will know what time it is... if you just don't like it, well then I think the relationship will remain the same for the most part... regardless it needs to know that you are the king not his lil 2lb ass... sometimes you have to give it a beat down like bgmc and others said.. it is instictive for a dog to know who the owner is and listen, it is also instictive when you don't really care for it and try to act like the owner...

your girl needs to let the dog know that it needs to listen to you too.

if not do an ol fashion beat down on everyone....j/k.
    so its not just me lol.... i dont think ill get a chance to try anything..might not have a gf anymore because of this

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so its not just me lol.... i dont think ill get a chance to try anything..might not have a gf anymore because of this
    any women that would choose a dog over a person has some serious issues... no offense and if that all there is to the story, then I would say good riddin........tell her don't let the door hit you in the back.. especially if she said she was going to turn you in... I wouldn't want that to be thrown around everytime there is an argument.. screw that no need to live with a monkey on your back.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    you got a crazy one on your hands. I'd leave her if I were you. No girl is worth time in jail or putting up with her stupid dog. You should be the one to go ahead and break it off

sizerp is offline Banned

Stop juicing with the dog around man.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post

lol.... maybe its the 200mgs a week of test its on?? might be to much causeing aggrestion??? LOL!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post

lol somebody here used to have that as an Avi a while ago !!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Calm down. Chances are it's just some minor thing that either you, your gf, or the dog is doing that's getting everyone else upset. Speaking as a former military K9, and having trained a few civilian dogs, you can most likely solve your problems in a couple of visits (maybe just one visit) at a reputable dog training establishment such as
    www.dogsbestfriend.net

Dunno where you are, but if a happy life with your gf is worth an afternoon getting this sorted out, consult a local dogtrainer. It might cost ya a few $$, but she will be so impressed with the way you handle her dog that you'll be amply rewarded for your efforts.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    Bite that mothafvcka back! Then go shit in his bed!
    Winner !!!

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Throw it into traffic. "Aw, poor fluffy, I tried to save him but he bit the living shyt outta me, sorry honey."
    LMAO!!!!!!! That made my day!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    If it's a male dog, take him in for nut removal surgery. That should teach him.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Man, wouldn't you hate to have your nuts jacked from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    If it's a male dog, take him in for nut removal surgery. That should teach him.
    lol its male.. and already had no nuts... CRAP!! no payback for me

Thread Information