Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

If you don't know how to post a new thread...

...you probably shouldn't be injecting hormones into your system. running a proper and safe cycle and pct is somewhat complicated, and if you are still trying to master the art of pointing and clicking there is a good chance you're not ready.
    in any event, we have had people posting questions within other people's threads almost every day, and in some cases they still can't figure out how to post a thread after instruction. I hope this helps:
    for starters, you can't post a new thread from within someone else's thread. the board has several areas, you need to be in one of the main areas and you will see a "new thread" button near the top left. please check and see what area you are in before you post, much of my time is spent behind the scenes moving threads to where they belong. if you still can't get it, post in this thread rather than someone's thread in the the Q+A section and myself or someone else will help you work it out.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    bump

he speaks the truth

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    lol...frustrating as fukk ain't it my friend!?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    lol...frustrating as fukk ain't it my friend!?
    yeah, it's frustrating because I truly want to help these people, but due to communication issues I sometimes can't. it makes me wish I could just drive to their house and explain everything over dinner. I know not everyone is computer literate, but it's not like they have to hack into our database for info. I mean last week a guy actually started a thread that asked how to start a thread. wtf???

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha pretty funny

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Can someone sort my diet out for me, it goes like this:

6am A sugar sandwich

9am 600g chocolate

11am nothing

1pm nothing again

3pm 1 litre of olive oil

5pm nothing

9pm a 6 gallon drum of strong beer

11pm whatever the hospitle are feeding me through this drip.

You must start your own thread people. They dont call Big, Big for nothing..

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Can someone sort my diet out for me, it goes like this:

6am A sugar sandwich

9am 600g chocolate

11am nothing

1pm nothing again

3pm 1 litre of olive oil

5pm nothing

9pm a 6 gallon drum of strong beer

11pm whatever the hospitle are feeding me through this drip.

You must start your own thread people. They dont call Big, Big for nothing..
    looks pretty good, I would consider replacing the sugar sandwich with some cotton candy, and follow with a quart of Karo syrup.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    looks pretty good, I would consider replacing the sugar sandwich with some cotton candy, and follow with a quart of Karo syrup.
    Thank you sir..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Hey guys I'm new here looking for some advice. Looking to get JACKED for spring break. AHAHAHA yeah just need to put on another 40lbs of muscle to look good. My friend told me to take this stuff called tren as it will put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. So I was thinking 1,000mg of tren a wk..... then off to Panama CITY!!! right after the cycle to **** all the girls with my new body!!!

My diet is good I have two eggs in the morning and pancakes. Then make a turkey sandwich and for lunch I eat the cafe food at school usually Chicken fried chicken and some mash potatos, then I have a protein shake, another protein shake, another protein shake again, and then 4 more protein shakes after that, also I wanna eat 4 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds cause that is what the big dudes at my gym tell me they eat. Also do I need to workout... or can I get away with 15 minutes on my Bowflew 3x a week. I wanna go to the gym but all my matching under armor shirt, pants, wrist ban, head ban, and color cordinated shoes got stolen then lit on fire by my car one night by this one dude named Reed (I wanna almost look as big as him). Any ways I'm 6'1'' 155lbs and ready to take the leap

Cheers
    Last edited by Reed; 01-08-2009 at 03:31 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Hahah someone is on the rag???

Love you BIG

MikeTheBuilder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Hey guys I'm new here looking for some advice. Looking to get JACKED for spring break. AHAHAHA yeah just need to put on another 40lbs of muscle to look good. My friend told me to take this stuff called tren as it will put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. So I was thinking 1,000mg of tren a wk..... then off to Panama CITY!!! right after the cycle to **** all the girls with my new body!!!

My diet is good I have two eggs in the morning and pancakes. Then make a turkey sandwich and for lunch I eat the cafe food at school usually Chicken fried chicken and some mash potatos, then I have a protein shake, another protein shake, another protein shake again, and then 4 more protein shakes after that, also I wanna eat 4 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds cause that is what the big dudes at my gym tell me they eat. Also do I need to workout... or can I get away with 15 minutes on my Bowflew 3x a week. I wanna go to the gym but all my matching under armor shirt, pants, wrist ban, head ban, and color cordinated shoes got stolen then lit on fire by my car one night by this one dude named Reed (I wanna almost look as big as him). Any ways I'm 6'1'' 155lbs and ready to take the leap

Cheers
    Lmao! I used to over hear conversations like that at the gym.. Try telling people your diet is 90% of your training and I get the rolling eyes..wtf!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    Hahah someone is on the rag???

Love you BIG
    I knew better than to jump back on tren this time of year, but it's just so damn magical I couldn't stay away. (gets winded from typing-catches breath)

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to get my steroids from ******** but they're out of business now. I was thinking about going though ****** or ******* or maybe ******, but i'm not sure. What do you guys think?

J/K good post and I hope it helps at least one lost soul out there.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

Cheers
    L-O-fkng-L!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    *ahem*

Bump

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member

I'm new here myself, but I've noticed some of the issues that tick you seasoned members off. I asked my hubby if I would get banned if I went through and just started editing people's posts LOL. (I wouldn't do that though...I don't have that much free time).

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    rofl, good thread.

Big is suffering, his in serious pain you can feel it through his posts hehehe.....

its best when they claim they dont know how to make thread, yet they just made one???
    lol.......

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    pump!!! oooppppssss!

I mean Bump!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Here here....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i knw everything to know about anal but dont know how to create a new thread an i ready forAAS?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i knw everything to know about anal but dont know how to create a new thread an i ready forAAS?
    The master needs to train his student

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I saw one of 007's post and was wondering when he got back. Then I realized how old this thread is.

Oh and btw I've been in this thread for hours trying to start a new thread about my dbol cycle but I just can't figure it out. Any help?

Thread Information