Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    yes i understand that but my point is every religion has a dark side and its up to us to find a fault in it to say wait one damn minute thats not right it is not very hard to do that... one just needs to study.

more wars start over religion then any other reason
    should we condemn a whole race/religion for what a few do no i dont think its right

if were to make it as humans we have to learn that religion and its teaching are not perfect cause they were wrote by man and mans not perfect by any means the man's perfection has nothing to do with the religion topic. Religions were made to dominate the mobs.
    bold

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    http://www.evilbible.com/christians_are_hypocrites.htm

wow. you can copy and paste from a website that takes verses out of context, has obviously done little or no historical or theological research, and then passes this work of as "research" to "prove" the fallacy of Christianity.

Anyway, before this thread gets off topic, I have to agree with Moosey above.

Sure there definitely are some hypocritical Christians. But again your comparison is baffling.

The huge, huge difference is that it is the basis of the Islamic tradition to defeat and eradicate all those who do not follow their religion.

So while there may be hypocritical Christians (much like myself, lol), I think you'll be hard pressed to find a Christian who wants to kill anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Don't believe me? Read the Koran, it's in there.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    How can anyone believe anything that was put down by man,,, I know this is pointless but just to state my position,
    Having lived overseas now for over 17 years in Arabic, Africian and Asian countries the one consistant is that religion has been made to control and conform the masses
    I think all of it is a bunk os s**t.
    Religion started long before the now known religions and it was accepted because it made us special on one way or the other. no, no, no! it was accepted because it gave, apparently, peacefulness and tranquillity to the masses of people.
    We're Animals people, always have been always will be, we live, we eat, we breed and we die, no mystery, no special spot for us, just enjoy your life have respect for those that deserve it and make the most from it
    bold

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    the 9/11 attack didnt just happen out of the blue

this goes back as far as 1979

The US also disliked Iraqi support for various Arab and Palestinian militant groups such as Abu Nidal, which led to its inclusion on the developing U.S. list of state sponsors of international terrorism on 29 December 1979. The US remained officially neutral after the invasion of Iran, which became the Iran–Iraq War, although it assisted Iraq covertly. In March 1982, however, Iran began a successful counteroffensive - Operation Undeniable Victory, and the United States increased its support for Iraq to prevent Iran from forcing a surrender

we put are noses where they dont belong time and time again we dont like what someones doing so we help the other side and u dont think that dont find out whats going on thats what spys are for

The CIA warned the White House that claims about Iraq's nuclear ambitions (using forged documents) were false, and yet the White House made those claims anyway
    Tony Blair the British Prime Minister knew that Saddam possessed no WMDs If Americas closest ally Britain knew then the White House knew as well

off to make dinner for the kids and take em to a show be back in a few

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if u for one fvking second u are trying to justify what happened on 9/11 then i am about to go crazy.

i find ur posts in this thread to be pointless man..

there is no excuse for what took place on 9/11, and anyone who defends it deserves nothing less then death itself.

u may feel and think as u want its your choice as a human

but let me say this if u had the power to kill everyone with this Religion with just a blink of ur eye would u based on ur posts ill say yes

guess what uv just become what u hate so much

there was once a guy who did this same thing his name was hitler who was Catholic and hated the jews then hes hatred grew stronger to everyone who wasnt like them

and no i dont defend or justifie what they did on 9/11 or the bombing in the subway

were fighting a war we cant win no matter how hard we try for every one person we kill 3 take his place much like vietnam the only out come is a bad one

they get fed up with the fighting and launch a nuke and we do the same and at that point every nation launchs theres thinking there the target

by the way it only takes 7 nukes to wipe out every last human

moose in not targeting you im just saying for all people who feel this way

as hate can lead only to more hate

and when ur a people who are willing to die 1000000000000 deaths u just cant win
    Last edited by drdeath613; 12-04-2009 at 05:27 PM.

i would say yes to ur question as well.
    men,woman, and children.

it has to stop somewhere and i will be the bad guy...

again ur comparison sucks man, comparing this to hitler, WTF...

Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy, he carried within him its teaching that the Jew was the killer of God. The extermination, therefore, could be done without a twinge of conscience since he was merely acting as the avenging hand of God....Hitler's own words

There is less controversy about other statements. Goebbels notes in a diary entry in 1939: "The Führer is deeply religious, but deeply anti-Christian. He regards Christianity as a symptom of decay." Albert Speer reports a similar statement: “You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[20][21] In the Hossbach Memorandum, Hitler is recorded as saying that "only the disintegrating effect of Christianity, and the symptoms of age" were responsible for the demise of the Roman Empire.[22] In 1941, Hitler praised an anti-Christian tract from AD 362, neo-platonist and pagan Roman emperor Julian the Apostate's Against the Galileans, saying "I really hadn't known how clearly a man like Julian had judged Christians and Christianity

im not even responding to u anymore as ur post to me are just plain stupid....

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    bold
    Ahh NO, it separated us from animals and filled a need we had to be different and special

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    every religion has it's flaws.
    every religion has a few bad apples.
    But i guess islam has most of the radicals.
    Never the less the whole should not be blamed for the few( okay maybe not few but you see where im going with this).
    I saw a recent documentary " terror in mubai" ... wow... they didnt even edit it, they show full terrorist conversations and bodies being piled by the terrorists. Whats sad is the "HANDLERS" who actually get the young men to do thier bidding seem to have been brain washed from childhood after being sold to radical groups by their own parents. I guess it's easy to use the quran and the islamic beliefs to be used in the wrong way.
    I will agree with OP on the fact that they push their beliefs on us but kills us if they even see a hint of the spread of our beliefs.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries

The Christian Action Network

i dont find them to be a non biased source of info seeing how that Christians have been fighting with them since 1095 my source wikipedia just about anything ur ever need to know is on there

u get me proof from someone high up in the fbi cia and i might change my mind on the subject and this time dont let it be fake

it was a good read tho the only problem with that is if there were 25 camps set up like this in the old ol usa

1 it would be hard to hide a building of a army with a full course and gun fire

2 if there really was a chance that there was a army building armed forces would have been there to shut em down lol dont kid ur self we still have tons of people not fighting in the war rite now

lol and i wont be shocked if it never hits the news
    reasons being it could be faked
    and 2 we get censored news casts

cause if it was true it would cause a nation wide panic and a flood of calls turning people in that wernt any part of this war

just like they did around 9/11 where they said if u think u know or just think this person is acting kinda funny heres a number turn them in they were flooded with 10000+ calls a day and only 1 or 2 % of the calls they found a maybe lead
    and only 1 % were arrested from it

im pretty sure the source of this info was printed in the detroit free press about 5 years ago

as it was a big topic there cause like i stated dearborn mi has more of them in that city then any other city in the us

As of the census of 2000, there were 97,775 people in Dearborn 33.4% were of Arab ancestry, 10.3% Polish, 9.9% German, 6.5% Irish, and 6.0% Italian ancestry according to Census 2000. 61.9% spoke English, 29.3% Arabic, 1.9% Spanish, and 1.5% Polish as their first language.

After a long history of Arabs immigrating to the Metro-Detroit area, many shops and businesses alike are Arab-owned and operated with services in both English and Arabic. [11] There is a large range of different cultures living amongst each other in Dearborn, historically concentrated in East Dearborn. There is a large population of Iraqis in Dearborn, as well as individuals from Lebanon, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Palestinian territories, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Sudan, Ethiopia and other countries

BJJ
    Ahh NO, it separated us from animals and filled a need we had to be different and special
    Religions first brick was put with the admiration of the Sun and the Moon (love for the light, fear for the dark) by the cavemen, way much before Zoroastrianism was even conceived.

What you are talking about is just a sort of religion propaganda perpetrated by those who used to rule in order to cage those who did not want to believe and bend.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Religions first brick was put with the admiration of the Sun and the Moon (love for the light, fear for the dark) by the cavemen, way much before Zoroastrianism was even conceived..

Very true then these were refined further in babylon, in that they were given names and worshipped and then borrowed by religion in order to please the masses and gain a larger following. Mother and son worship existed way before the time of Christ.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Religions first brick was put with the admiration of the Sun and the Moon (love for the light, fear for the dark) by the cavemen, way much before Zoroastrianism was even conceived.

What you are talking about is just a sort of religion propaganda perpetrated by those who used to rule in order to cage those who did not want to believe and bend.
    Disagree again,

The origin of one type of religion was in the development of the "wise man" in the days of cavemen, as there benifit in hunting went down with age, there use to the tribe was in knowledge, they had a better idea where the prey might be at different times of the year, they advised on problems and kept secrets, over time they were asked about other things, the stars, the wind, the sun and moon etc, it's not hard to believe that they would of said something when asked these questions, after all they needed to keep there use and position within the tribe, so over time gods were created to explain these things, just as a story changes when passed from person to person so these stories grew bigger and bigger.... human nature.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Wrong.
    Why?

BJJ
    Disagree again,

The origin of one type of religion was in the development of the "wise man" in the days of cavemen, as there benifit in hunting went down with age, there use to the tribe was in knowledge, they had a better idea where the prey might be at different times of the year, they advised on problems and kept secrets, over time they were asked about other things, the stars, the wind, the sun and moon etc, it's not hard to believe that they would of said something when asked these questions, after all they needed to keep there use and position within the tribe, so over time gods were created to explain these things, just as a story changes when passed from person to person so these stories grew bigger and bigger.... human nature.
    You speak like if you were there at that time.

I speak, instead, informing by reporting what has been discovered above the walls of many caves around the globe, especially in Africa.
    Basically, in order to understand religions deeply, it is fundamental to start studying cultural anthropology.

What you wrote regarding the "wise old man" is correct but they became wise by generations, while in the mean time the assembled "tribes" were afraid of the dark (night) and happy to see the light (dawn).

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    No offense but like any of you guys arguing how religion started actually know.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We need to stop fighting the war on their terms and their ground. We need to stop being nice.
    Hiroshima.....

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah...let's do it...let's kill millions of innocents and cause countless amount of nuclear fallout problems because we want to get some of them who are combatants. Again...same tactics we said Iraq was so aweful for doing.

those innocents are nothing more then future or terrorists in training.

the only way things will change over there is if we start fresh. eliminate the masses..

we dont need nukes, we have other bombs that will do the trick without nuclear fallout..

they attack our innocents, we need to eliminate theirs...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    those innocents are nothing more then future or terrorists in training.

the only way things will change over there is if we start fresh. eliminate the masses..

we dont need nukes, we have other bombs that will do the trick without nuclear fallout..

they attack our innocents, we need to eliminate theirs...

Sorry Moose, you are letting your emotions way get the better of you here. Yeah I think it's ridiculous how PC things are getting in regards to Islam but killing millions of innocents is pure evil. Not every muslim grows up to be a terrorist, quite like not every irishman grows up to be a part of the IRA. This reminds me of another thread that seemed to stop the ranting after my rebutal post.

You are pissed off because American lives have been lost. It's clear you only consider human life important based on location. Pretty much the thoughts of Al Qaeda. Your posts are borderline extremism in itself.

And people that think nuking the Middle East are 100% retarded and stupid on many levels and I welcome a challenge to disprove that.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Sorry Moose, you are letting your emotions way get the better of you here. Yeah I think it's ridiculous how PC things are getting in regards to Islam but killing millions of innocents is pure evil. Not every muslim grows up to be a terrorist, quite like not every irishman grows up to be a part of the IRA. This reminds me of another thread that seemed to stop the ranting after my rebutal post.

You are pissed off because American lives have been lost. It's clear you only consider human life important based on location. Pretty much the thoughts of Al Qaeda. Your posts are borderline extremism in itself.

And people that think nuking the Middle East are 100% retarded and stupid on many levels and I welcome a challenge to disprove that.
    +1

The amount of nukes that it would require to carpet bomb the entire region ...the fallout would be insane.

i def. agree with u flagg..
    i knew my post was really pushing it, but as u said, my emotions got to me.

but please dont compare the IRA to any muslim terrorist group, they are not in the same park. but i get ur point.

and im not in favor of using nukes, but i am in favor of bombing the ever loving shit out of that place.

Bombs needn't be the answer either. We all know how much aid is sent to various regions in the Middle East, I still vote for cutting off aid if GOvernments there refuse to cooperate and route out terrorist cells. A single bomb needn't be dropped.

Money is still the most powerful weapon in the world. It is not in anyones interest for a nuke to go off anywhere in the Middle East...the paranoia of surrounding nations would be off the charts and really, does anyone want a nervous Russia, China, India or Pakistan on their hands? Nevermind these little shitholes that The West claim are a threat to democracy, a nervous NUCLEAR POWER is a threat to the West if you piss them off enough.

Carpet bombing accomplishes about as much the suicide bomber does, zip. Yeah morale is shaken, but what suicide bomber or pilot ever took out the person they really had a beef with?

As for the IRA, they deliberately targetted areas where innocent English people would be killed.

Date Location Casualty figure
    8th Mar 1973 Old Bailey and Scotland Yard 1 killed, 174 injured
    10th Sep 1973 King’s Cross and Euston Station 13 injured
    22nd Oct 1974 Brook’s Club 3 injured
    17th Jun 1974 Houses of Parliament 11 injured
    17th Jul 1974 Tower of London 1 killed, 41 injured
    5th Sep 1975 London Hilton 2 killed, 63 injured
    9th Oct 1975 Green Park Underground 1 killed, 20 injured
    12th Nov 1975 Scott’s Restaurant 1 killed
    18th Nov 1975 Walton’s Restaurant 2 killed, 23 injured
    29th Jan 1976 Selfridges 1 injured
    30th Mar 1979 House of Commons 1 killed
    20th Jul 1982 Hyde Park and Regent’s Park 11 killed, 50 injured
    17th Dec 1983 Harrods 6 killed, 75 injured
    20th Jul 1990 Stock Exchange none
    10th Apr 1992 Baltic Exchange 3 injured
    24th Apr 1993 Bishopsgate 1 killed, 44injured
    9th Feb 1996 Canary Wharf 2 killed, 39 injured
    3rd Mar 2001 BBC News Centre 1 injured
    6th May 2001 Hendon Post Office 1 injured
    3rd Aug 2001 Ealing Broadway 7 injured

Also:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/se...libya-timeline

8 November 1987 The Enniskillen Poppy Day massacre. An IRA bomb containing Libyan supplied Semtex explosive goes off at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday. Eleven Protestant civilians are killed in the explosion in the Co Fermanagh town.

15 June 1988 Lisburn fun run slaughter. Five British soldiers are killed in an IRA bomb during a charity race.

20 August 1988 Ballygawley bus bomb. Eight British soldiers die in an explosion in Co Tyrone, the single biggest loss of life for the army since the Narrow Water massacre in 1979.

23 October 1993 The Shankill bomb massacre. Nine Protestant civilians and one bomber die in a botched IRA attack on the UDA's headquarters in west Belfast. The atrocity sparks a wave of loyalist counter-violence and pushes Northern Ireland almost to the brink of civil war.

9 February 1996 Canary Wharf bomb. Two Londoners die and hundreds are injured as the IRA signals the end of its first ceasefire. The bombmakers used Semtex as a booster charge to set off a massive quantity of homemade explosive mix.

For these five attacks, Libya supplied the semtex. (terrorist groups make for strange bed fellows when they come from different regions that profess to hate each other).

The majority of the RIRA, Al Qaeda...they're not freedom fighters, they're just fvcked in the head psychopaths that enjoy hurting people. Funny how IRA bomb attacks in England ceased in light of the 9/11 attacks and after "War on Terror" was announced.

Those attacks were every bit as evil as L Qaeda terror attacks. That doesn't mean anyone born in Belfast is going to turn out that way.

If there are terrorist cells operating within Western Cities throughout the world, then it's a poor job on our Governments part. We are leagues ahead of the countries technologicaly, medically and culturally where these terrorists originate from. Afghanistan is the second poorest country in the world, USA is the richest, yet our governments would have us believe that these poor, undeveloped shitjholes are a threat to us!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Weren't all bar one of the 9/11 hijackers from Saudi Arabia?

BUT there again isn't the house of Bush in bed with the house of Saud??

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Weren't all bar one of the 9/11 hijackers from Saudi Arabia?

BUT there again isn't the house of Bush in bed with the house of Saud??
    Bush loves oil.

The Saudia love and have oil.

Lots of love.

the out come of bombing and killing a whole race/religion
    would turn all are allies against us we would become what were fighting

and befor long were going to lose are allies anyways as we spend more time in wars then out of them

heres a short list

War of 1812 United Kingdom United Kingdom June 18, 1812 19-13 79-49 Madison Treaty of Ghent (December 24, 1814)
    Mexican-American War Mexico May 13, 1846 40-2 173-14 Polk Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo (February 2, 1848)
    Spanish-American War Spain April 25, 1898 42-35 310-6 McKinley Treaty of Paris (December 10, 1898)
    World War I Germany April 6, 1917 82-6 373-50 Wilson Treaty of Berlin (August 25, 1921)
    Austria-Hungary December 7, 1917 74-0 365-1 Treaty of Trianon (in part)
    World War II Japan December 8, 1941 82-0 388-1 Roosevelt,
    Truman Treaty of San Francisco (September 8, 1951)
    Germany December 11, 1941 88-0 393-0 V-E Day, Unconditional German Surrender, (May 8, 1945), Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany (September 12, 1990), Treaty of Vienna with Austria (May 15, 1955)
    Italy 90-0 399-0 Paris Peace Treaty (February 10, 1947)
    Bulgaria June 5, 1942 73-0 357-0
    Hungary 360-0
    Romania 361-0
    [edit] Military engagements authorized by Congress

In twelve instances, the United States has engaged in extended military engagements that were explicitly authorized by Congress, short of a formal declaration of war.
    War or conflict Opponent(s) Initial authorization Votes President Conclusion
    Senate House
    Quasi-War France Act Further to Protect the Commerce of the United States
    July 9, 1798 J. Adams Convention of 1800 (Treaty of Mortefontaine)
    First Barbary War Barbary States 1801 Jefferson
    Second Barbary War Barbary States 1815[citation needed] Madison
    Raid of slave traffic Africa 1820[citation needed]
    Redress for attack on U.S. Navy vessel Paraguay 1859[citation needed] Buchanan
    Intervention during the Russian Civil War Russia 1918[citation needed] Wilson
    Lebanon crisis of 1958 Lebanese Rebels 1958[citation needed] Eisenhower
    Vietnam War FNL Flag.svg Viet Cong
    North Vietnam Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, August 7, 1964 88-2 416-0 Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon American Force withdrew in 1975.
    Multinational Force in Lebanon Shia and Druze miltias; Syria S.J.R. 159
    September 29, 1983 54-46 253-156 Reagan Force withdrew in 1984
    Persian Gulf War, also known as Operation Desert Storm Iraq H.R.J. Res. 77
    January 12, 1991 52-47 250-183 G. H. W. Bush The United Nations Security Council drew up terms for the cease-fire, April 3, 1991
    2001 war in Afghanistan, also known as Operation Enduring Freedom Afghanistan
    Flag of al-Qaeda in Iraq.svg al-Qaeda S.J. Res. 23
    September 14, 2001 98-0 420-1 G. W. Bush, Obama Ongoing
    Iraq War, also known as Operation Iraqi Freedom Iraq H.J. Res. 114,
    October 16, 2002 77-23 296-133 Ongoing
    [edit] Military engagements authorized by United Nations Security Council Resolutions

In many instances, the United States has engaged in extended military engagements that were authorized by United Nations Security Council Resolutions.
    Military Engagement Opponent(s) Initial Authorization President Conclusion
    Korean War North Korea UNSCR 84, 1950 Harry S. Truman Armistice, 1953
    Multinational Force in Lebanon Shia militia,

Druze miltia, Syria
    UNSCR 425, 1978

UNSCR 426, 1978
    Ronald Reagan

(US participation)
    US forces withdrew in 1984
    Gulf War,

also known as Operation Desert Storm
    Iraq UNSCR 600, 1990

UNSCR 678, 1990
    George H. W. Bush UNSCR 689, 1991
    Bosnian War

also known as UNPROFOR
    Croatia
    Serbia UNSCR 770, 1992

UNSCR 776, 1992 UNSCR 836, 1993
    Bill Clinton Reflagged as IFOR in 1995,

Reflagged as SFOR in 1996, Completed in 2004
    2001 war in Afghanistan,

also known as Operation Enduring Freedom
    Afghanistan
    Flag of al-Qaeda in Iraq.svg al-Qaeda UNSCR 1368, 2001

UNSCR 1378, 2001
    George W. Bush

Barack Obama
    Ongoing
    Second Liberian Civil War Peacekeeping UNSCR 1497, 2003 George W. Bush US Forces withdraw in 2003 after UNMIL is established
    Haiti,

also known as MINUSTAH
    Peacekeeping UNSCR 1529, 2004

UNSCR 1542, 2004
    George W. Bush 2004

On at least 125 occasions, the President has acted without prior express military authorization from Congress.[4] These include instances in which the United States fought in Korea in 1950, the Philippine-American War from 1898-1***, and in Nicaragua in 1927.

The United States' longest war was fought between approximately 1840 and 1886 against the Apache Nation. During that entire 46-year period, there were never more than 90 days of "peace."

lol for as young as are country is we have fought a awful lot dont u think

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Americans are getting softer. Liberals want to win the war in Iraq by handing them flowers and cup-cakes. Sorry friends, wars are not won like that.

Some people believe that if America ceases involvement in world affairs, that the world would be a calmer place

Western Society is changing because the sedintary Americans are letting it happen.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

No but every terrorist is a Muslim..

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No but every terrorist is a Muslim..

WRONG AGAIN! Show me some Empirical Data to back this up!

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^ Taliban=Terrorist=Muslim.

Just watch "Team America". That is all the Empiracal Data you will need

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    HaHa!. funny movie that is.

The theme song says it all lol

"America, fvck yeah. Comin again to save the motherfvckin day yeah"

every major conflict in the world today, (hear that drdeath, today not 500 hundred years ago) involves muslims..

the same people who say not to let the govt brainwash us are the same ones who are brainwashed into thinking that muslims are nice and peaceful people.

"My name is Ak Med. Im a terrorist"

United National Liberation Front

The Real IRA

United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia

Red Brigades

Kach and Kahane Chai

Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)

These are all groups designated as terrorists. None of them are muslims, or if they do have muslim members it's not because they've joined because of some percieved celestial war.

I recommend that those of you that think that only muslims can be terrorists look up these groups, but I already know you wont because you're too lazy.

Some of you think "all over the world" is USA-UK.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information