Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bruary17 is offline Member

Help me surpress my test levels, please!!

Let me first start out by saying my Doctor is a cool guy. I see him once every few months and I'm completely honest with him. For example, I'm about to embark on a Havoc cycle and told him I want all my blood/cholesterol levels monitored before, midway and after cycle. He was totally cool about it and said he's glad I'm taking such cautious measures.

I've expressed my healthy lifestyle to him as well as my love and obsession with muscle building, and he seems to totally support my efforts in my quest for more muscle.

So much so, that he asked me, "How's your sex life?" "Is everything working properly?" I wasn't thinking at the time and just responded with "Yeah, everything is fine." I should have responded with "Eh, I'm feeling a little lethargic when it comes to sexytime." In actuality, I get a boner if I run up my stairs too fast. So then he said, "We'll go ahead and check your testosterone levels and if they're.......well, lets not get ahead of ourselves, one thing at a time."

He was about to mention testosterone therapy to me!! So.........I have to fast before my blood tests and my question to you guys is....how do I surpress my natty T levels?! What foods do I eat, what foods do I avoid. Help me out here, please! It would be pretty awesome if I got a script for test and pct!

Sorry to pull a bojangles on you guys (no offence, Bo) but I'll take all the suggestions I can get!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Hard to do in a short period of time, but I bet a quick dose of 500-1000mg Deca should do the trick if you have a week or so before the test

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    drink a lot of alcohol the night before

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You wouldnt get a script for pct, HRT is a life long thing. are you getting blood work done after your cycles? if so are you recovering properly? and you are, then i wouldn't suggest trying to get HRT

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Hard to do in a short period of time, but I bet a quick dose of 500-1000mg Deca should do the trick if you have a week or so before the test
    You wouldnt need that much deca , one shot of 200 will lower your levels

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    You wouldnt need that much deca, one shot of 200 will lower your levels
    If I keep staring at your avi I may have my semen levels lowered very quickly

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Don't go to bed....and no meat and take the test as late in the day as possible

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Don't go to bed....and no meat and take the test as late in the day as possible
    A buddy told me not to go to sleep too! I'm def going to do that. Also, my appt. it a 9am. I have to fast so they made it early for me. I'm going to see if I can reschedual and push it to late afternoon. No food or meat, that's gotta drop my levels!

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    You wouldnt get a script for pct, HRT is a life long thing. are you getting blood work done after your cycles? if so are you recovering properly? and you are, then i wouldn't suggest trying to get HRT
    I don't want life long HRT. I damn sure don't need it. I want to collect my test scripts till I have enough for a few good cycles.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im telling ya drink a lot the night before!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    No offense but trying to get on trt is dumb. How old are you? You do realize it's for life and your doctor is going to want bloodwork done quite often at first to check your levels for the prescribed test. If he has any sense he would be able to see if you are using it and using it properly. If your not he's gonna realize you are trying to stock pile it and stop and that may even result in fraudulent charges. Then your doc may not be so cool with you anymore considering you put his career at risk. Coming from a 24 year old on trt unwillingly trust me I say it's not that great when you're young. You have to worry about infertility, hairloss, and a list of other things any young guy shouldn't.
    Last edited by stack_it; 03-07-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    No offense but trying to get on trt is dumb. How old are you? You do realize it's for life and your doctor is going to want bloodwork done quite often at first to check your levels for the prescribed test. If he has any sense he would be able to see if you are using it and using it properly. If your not he's gonna realize you are trying to stock pile it and stop and that may even result in fraudulent charges. Then your doc may not be so cool with holy anymore considering you put his career at risk. Coming from a 24 year old on trt unwillingly trust me I say it's not that great when you're young. You have to worry about infertility, hairloss, and a list of other things any young guy shouldn't.
    I hear ya stackit and I appreciate your input. It's hard for me to explain to you but, I've had some indepth conversation with my Dr. He's really interested and fascinated with muscle geared supplementation and the bodybuilding lifestyle. He's a skinny guy and we've had talks before on HIS quest to always be a little stronger. Just a great guy, mid 40's with a wife and kids. He comes into my place of work and eats dinner. We have a bit of a personal relationship that extends beyond patient/doctor.

What I'm getting at is, I think he may be fully aware of my intentions and just may be throwing me a bone. I don't mean to make him out to look like a total irresponsible Dr. either, he knows I have a head on my shoulders and he is also aware of the greatly exaggerated dangers of AAS.....such as....take steroids and you'll beat people up in the street....beat you gf's ass....completely lose your mind, go insane and commit suicide. Surely there are dangers involved but those dangers IMO are more akin to alcohol and cigarette use, which happen to both be legal drugs I can pick up at my local gas station. If politics and the NFL/MLB/NBA didn't have such a strong hold on the American way of life, our regulations would change greatly...and maybe people with muscle wasting deseases could live out a better quality of life since the prescribtions wouldn't be under such a suspicious eye and associated with such taboo.

I went on a rant here but I hope you catch my drift.

I hear ya stackit and I appreciate your input. It's hard for me to explain to you but, I've had some indepth conversation with my Dr. He's really interested and fascinated with muscle geared supplementation and the bodybuilding lifestyle. He's a skinny guy and we've had talks before on HIS quest to always be a little stronger. Just a great guy, mid 40's with a wife and kids. He comes into my place of work and eats dinner. We have a bit of a personal relationship that extends beyond patient/doctor.
    Still hard for me to believe that he's willing to put his entire career and his families well being on the line just so you can get an extra inch on your biceps. I'm not saying he won't prescribe it but he's gonna want to do it by the book to protect his own ass. By doing it by the book it raises the chance of you needing trt for life.

But if my T levels are low, what will he be risking? That was the point of this thread.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Milk your prostate.

If I keep staring at your avi I may have my semen levels lowered very quickly
    ;-) eyes off my butt.

i dont think drinking alch is the best idea because if he tests for liver lipids they will be all ****ed up aswell

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    drink a lot of alcohol the night before
    ^^This is the most effective way to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    But if my T levels are low, what will he be risking? That was the point of this thread.
    You missed my point all together.

Good luck I'll be waiting for your thread in the trt section explaining how you tried to cheat the system and now you're on trt for life.

You missed my point all together.

Good luck I'll be waiting for your thread in the trt section explaining how you tried to cheat the system and now you're on trt for life.
    No. I got your point. You missed mine. I don't want HRT. [I want the scripts for a cycle.]

So far..
    -I won't be sleeping the night before
    -I plan on 5 or 6 beers as well
    -no meat the day before
    -and pushing the appt as far back in the day as I can, this is not going to be fun.

It's hard work trying to get a script for test!!

So far..
    -I won't be sleeping the night before
    -I plan on 5 or 6 beers as well
    -no meat the day before
    -and pushing the appt as far back in the day as I can, this is not going to be fun.

It's hard work trying to get a script for test!!
    not sure how they do things where you are, but a blood test based on collecting data for test levels is ALWAYS done early in the morning. I know last time they did mine (1pm) they didnt realize one of the areas checked off on my list was for test so they took my blood for the others parts of the exam and rescheduled me again for a single dosage just for the testosterone part of it and that had to be done before 10:30am which is when your natty test levels start to taper of quite a bit.

Essentially, not sleeping that night or even 2 days would do more than suffice.

No. I got your point. You missed mine. I don't want HRT. [I want the scripts for a cycle.]
    I understand that.

You do realize that when they prescribe you test they don't just give you as much as you want. You'll get a 30 day supply.

Say your doc or your insurance for that matter makes your doc start you out on biweekly injections of 200mg. That means you get 400mg per month. That's 2cc a month you get. In order for your insurance company to continue to pay for the script they will want follow up bloodwork to make sure it's being used properly. Since it's such a shunned and often abused drug. This means you'll need to actually use the test until you're through the trial period with your insurance company. Who knows how long that is. Say it takes three months. That's three months your natty test levels are surpressed for no reason. Then you have to attempt to recover with a pct from that and wait time on plus pct off before you can safely cycle again. Insurance companies don't like paying for trt. They would rather spend the money trying to get out of it than pay for test for the rest of your life.

Who knows maybe your doc will do something sneaky and risk his job but I'm just trying to help you out and let you know trt sucks. Yeah you feel great but it comes at a cost. Hopefully you get your test and don't have to worry about it. Just remember things aren't always as easy as they seem like they'll be. Especially in the medical world.

not sure how they do things where you are, but a blood test based on collecting data for test levels is ALWAYS done early in the morning. I know last time they did mine (1pm) they didnt realize one of the areas checked off on my list was for test so they took my blood for the others parts of the exam and rescheduled me again for a single dosage just for the testosterone part of it and that had to be done before 10:30am which is when your natty test levels start to taper of quite a bit.

Essentially, not sleeping that night or even 2 days would do more than suffice.
    I just called KP, I switched my appt from 9am to 3pm. The nurse knew the appt was for blood testing, but she didn't specify the test part. We'll see. Hopfully they don't catch it and do as you say.

I just called KP, I switched my appt from 9am to 3pm. The nurse knew the appt was for blood testing, but she didn't specify the test part. We'll see. Hopfully they don't catch it and do as you say.
    that would work out well if it goes through cause if I remember correctly, natty test is down almost 30% by mid afternoon

awms is offline Senior Member
    Drink your face off for a couple days before and dont get alot of sleep...should do the trick. For real test levels drop about 30-40% after a night of hard drinking so think what a couple night in a row of no sleep, lots of booze and a little fasting will do.

...might as well jerk off a couple times too. Even if it doesnt help, you know its fun as hell

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not be be a d*ck, but I wish you guys would stop making this harder on guys like me that really need TRT. Does anyone wonder why docs don't want to give guys scripts even when they have low test? This is why...scammers. This is the same behavior exhibited by people that go from doctor to doctor to get pain pill scrips.

You could try this...

I understand that.

You do realize that when they prescribe you test they don't just give you as much as you want. You'll get a 30 day supply.

Say your doc or your insurance for that matter makes your doc start you out on biweekly injections of 200mg. That means you get 400mg per month. That's 2cc a month you get. In order for your insurance company to continue to pay for the script they will want follow up bloodwork to make sure it's being used properly. Since it's such a shunned and often abused drug. This means you'll need to actually use the test until you're through the trial period with your insurance company. Who knows how long that is. Say it takes three months. That's three months your natty test levels are surpressed for no reason. Then you have to attempt to recover with a pct from that and wait time on plus pct off before you can safely cycle again. Insurance companies don't like paying for trt. They would rather spend the money trying to get out of it than pay for test for the rest of your life.

Who knows maybe your doc will do something sneaky and risk his job but I'm just trying to help you out and let you know trt sucks. Yeah you feel great but it comes at a cost. Hopefully you get your test and don't have to worry about it. Just remember things aren't always as easy as they seem like they'll be. Especially in the medical world.
    Well, I know you speak from experience. I just hope my experience goes a little different, and my insurance company isn't so hardcore.

I also believe my assumptions on my Doctors willingness to prescribe me test are on point. But If I'm wrong and he wants me to take the shot at the office as opposed to me picking it up at a pharmacy where I can store it all away till I have accumulated enough for a cycle......than clearly I'll refuse. No point in shutting myself down for a 200mg biweekly shot when they're not even needed.

Why are you trying to rain on my parade stack it?

...might as well jerk off a couple times too. Even if it doesnt help, you know its fun as hell
    I fully planned on at least cracking 2 or 3 off.

Well, I know you speak from experience. I just hope my experience goes a little different, and my insurance company isn't so hardcore.

I also believe my assumptions on my Doctors willingness to prescribe me test are on point. But If I'm wrong and he wants me to take the shot at the office as opposed to me picking it up at a pharmacy where I can store it all away till I have accumulated enough for a cycle......than clearly I'll refuse. No point in shutting myself down for a 200mg biweekly shot when they're not even needed.
    what? wheres that go getter ambition? Build that into your cycle =)... one less shot you have to pay for foo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Not be be a d*ck, but I wish you guys would stop making this harder on guys like me that really need TRT. Does anyone wonder why docs don't want to give guys scripts even when they have low test? This is why...scammers. This is the same behavior exhibited by people that go from doctor to doctor to get pain pill scrips.
    JohnnyVegas, you have now joined stack it....OUTSIDE the circle of trust. And you are not aloud back in till I say so.

what? wheres that go getter ambition? Build that into your cycle =)... one less shot you have to pay for foo
    I have no gear on hand but I'm digging the motivating and pep talk! Where are you when I'm on my last few reps!?

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

Why are you trying to rain on my parade stack it?
    i think he is trying to tell you if you keep taking shots of deca to lower your test or anything like that for the months it will take you to get a cycle of gear you may infact just end up on trt and that would suck

JohnnyVegas, you have now joined stack it....OUTSIDE the circle of trust. And you are not aloud back in till I say so.
    Fair enough. I have redeeming qualities that will get me back in.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    by all means tho best of luck to you on getting some kind of sick script!

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i think he is trying to tell you if you keep taking shots of deca to lower your test or anything like that for the months it will take you to get a cycle of gear you may infact just end up on trt and that would suck
    Oh, I have no intentions of shooting deca to surpress my levels. booze, no sleep and no meat the night before. Thats all.

Now that I have given you sh*t, I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Fair enough. I have redeeming qualities that will get me back in.
    Now, now, don't count your chickens. Me and the guys will hold a meeting at the round table in thust we shall decide on whether or not you can be redeemed. In the meantime, I would like a diet coke, wedge of lemon on the side please.

Now, now, don't count your chickens. Me and the guys will hold a meeting at the round table in thust we shall decide on whether or not you can be redeemed. In the meantime, I would like a diet coke, wedge of lemon on the side please.
    I emailed it to you. Let me know if it doesn't show up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information