Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: flame thread.

mammoth is offline Member

Re: ahem

Originally posted by roch

you call that a flame? goat-fucker? its my little pony fucker to you. as for pussy who needs it. looking at me on the picture above that full intensity so rudely snapped, shows that I don't need pussy. I can roll up my stomach or inner thigh and fuck it till its bleeds. I don't ever need to leave the house. except to jerk off on a cracker playing soggy cracker with you that is. tell all the little boys on here why your always last in the soggy game. cause you like the tast of my spunk huh? admit it little man. you love my baby batter.
    Damn I thought no-one could be as pathetic as FKITS but we have a new winner! You respond to a flame by flaming yourself! I'd say you have serious esteem issues bro. You dream of other men eating your cum-laden snack crackers! That just adds to the fact that you are a sorry excuse for a waste of oxygen! You sick chicken rapist! Now go dream about other men feltching from your splooge filled anus and leave me out of your sick and twisted fantasies!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

uh

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I cant understand why someone would be soooo interested in Vin Diesel's cock

really?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    We should all send Roch and Terinox to a russian prison...i bet you will like it there

Shredz is offline Respected Member

tell all the little boys on here why your always last in the soggy game. cause you like the tast of my spunk huh? admit it little man. you love my baby batter.
    He told me himself that if he can't be the cracker getting the batter splatted all over him, there is nothing he likes better then to be the guy that gets to eat the goods.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    KFIT- no hard feelings? course not, you have no feeling to trample on. maybe I should leave you chained up in the closet more than 18 hours a day. don't get all bent out of shape and try to make it look like your not my bitch, cause in reality ALL of you are my bitches.
    Roch Roch Roch - see at least Tonk had some random comment on americans and our poor timing. Even 'nox' oh i'm sorry, our little pony penis had something to say...You however, come out of the blue

Talking about keeping me locked up in the closet for 18 hours...well shit man, I was there last night for 36, didnt you notice your wife missing? yeah she told you she was bringing me dinner..what you failed to notice was her empty hands, because she was dinner! *all night long*

Tonlkia - You poor poor misguided fool...you dont even have the sense to make your own flame, you quote a pearly pony princess!

Pony Princes - Well what can I say that Cyc has not already...oh yeah I know... Your Cycleon's BITCH!!! Man i dont even need to flame you, your avatar, and sig are perfect!

And talking about my 5 minutes of fame...ROFLMAO 5 minutes from eternity! Bitch I dont have to try to be kool, when i was born it was 20 below outside

monstercojones - I've got a poem for you...be prepared!

Lata

K'Fit

Re: Re: ahem

Originally posted by Shredz

He told me himself that if he can't be the cracker getting the batter splatted all over him, there is nothing he likes better then to be the guy that gets to eat the goods.
    I guess your pea-sized brain can't think of anything witty so you play off of someone else's pathetic excuse for a flame. You could have at least picked one that was at least a tad bit insulting. Either that or you too must have a perverted fixation on saltines and splooge!

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    haha you fuckin guys are great... Im joining sorry for being late, but its go time now bitch asses!!!! haha

BIG-G is offline Banned
    THIS IS A FLAME THREAD SO HERE I GO,,,,,,,, YOU ALL SUCK,,, FITNESSGREARED IS 10 TIMES BETTER (no flamers) BUT ANYWAY YOUR ALL JUST TRYING TO PRODUCE A BOARD FILLED WITH USELESS INFO CAUSE ALL U CAN DO IS FLAME ONE ANOTHER! OH BY THE WAY,, A FLAMER= MEANS A GAY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

justme is offline Associate Member

just me - I'd rather swallow cock than canadian beer thats for damn sure. err, I cant believe I said that. *shakes head* umm your a girl
    so just to clarify

1 - you like Swallowing Cock and jizz
    2 - you like drinking Piss Water
    3 - you fantasize about me being a girl dressed as a devil

wow I don't even have to zing you on this one you did it all for me.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    full intensity,
    has a porpensity
    for being useless, toothless,
    and homosexually ruthless.

where do you 'get off'
    fuckin with me?
    give me shit-
    just cause its me you wish you could be.

jesus, just accept you're my bitch
    and shut your face,
    or ill come find your 119 pound ass
    and put you in your place.

fuck this, youre a joke, im wasting my time here-
    im out Miss Intensity- Im gettin a beer.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    full intensity,
    has a porpensity
    for being useless, toothless,
    and homosexually ruthless.

where do you 'get off'
    fuckin with me?
    give me shit-
    just cause its me you wish you could be.

jesus, just accept you're my bitch
    and shut your face,
    or ill come find your 119 pound ass
    and put you in your place.

fuck this, youre a joke, im wasting my time here-
    im out Miss Intensity- Im gettin a beer.
    your just jealous you don't have a bitch like roch
    to shove ur tiny pony penis down his big throat.
    Bring that lanky money ass, bring CYC and tnox, a trio you'll be
    I'll fuck each one of you, pump ur asses as much as can be
    You little virgins are messing with me? show your face and i'll stick it in the right place
    Like tnox gracefully accepts Cyc's jizz on his face, come over here and i'll put u little boys in ur rightfull place.
    Cum one cum all FI is here, Fully Erect and as my Intensity nears.
    Come here and i'll show you what is "Canadian Beer"
    You think you'd rather swallow, but you should fear... the gigantic load i will blow in your tiny rear ( after popping a box of clomid)

that whole thing was a homo-erotic homage to how badly you want to have sex with other men... what the FUCK is wrong with you?

better then a Monkey Molesting Pedophile

my monkey weighs more than you bitch.

ill be totally honest, it didnt even enter my mind that my avatar, title, location, and signature would be so greatly altered when i started this thread

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    that whole thing was a homo-erotic homage to how badly you want to have sex with other men... what the FUCK is wrong with you?
    I totally agree. FI just wants to get in some of this action! He is such a flaming homo! He wants cyc sooo bad, and thinks he can impress Cyc with his little 3 inch cock. At least it's more then wut cyc even has

ill be totally honest, it didnt even enter my mind that my avatar, title, location, and signature would be so greatly altered when i started this thread
    That's because all these mods are so damn lame, and lazy, all they can do is change around our info!! The reason they do that, is cuz it's fast then sitting down and thinking of something creative. Then again they are too stupid to be creative! Not to metion, all the MODS would rather spend that "thinking" time sucking each others cocks!

What all the mods do (after playing a couple rounds of soggy cracker) is form one long circle, and they all either suck each others dicks, or they fuck each other in the ass. This way they can all have some fun!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    OH BY THE WAY,, A FLAMER= MEANS A GAY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
    What did you do Big-G sit up all night thinking up this beauty? Lame very lame. Hey by the way when are you going back to fitnessgeared so we over here at AR can be rid of your sorry ass!

wheres palme in all of this mess.. Oh thats right hes off bum rushin Ill mitch.

Hey Big-G have fun over at fitnessgeared.. you know none of us will miss you're big stupid ugly ass.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FireFighter
    Hey Big-G have fun over at fitnessgeared.. you know none of us will miss you're big stupid ugly ass.
    FireFighter WTF Bro! Hey thats totally uncalled for and untrue. I THINK YOU NEED TO CHILL. THE SHIT IS WAY OVER BOARD

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    After all if Big G goes who are Fkit and monsterco gonna get to be the bitch in there three way cyber sessions. Oh well sorry Fkit guess your the bitch again.

Yo ron im just messin with the guy man.. this is a flame board man, Hes gotta know i'm messing with him.. If not Im sorry I hurt you feelings. hahhaha

On second thought I don't give a fuck!
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 04-03-2003 at 08:09 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Terinox

That's because all these mods are so damn lame, and lazy, all they can do is change around our info!! The reason they do that, is cuz it's fast then sitting down and thinking of something creative. Then again they are too stupid to be creative! Not to metion, all the MODS would rather spend that "thinking" time sucking each others cocks!

What all the mods do (after playing a couple rounds of soggy cracker) is form one long circle, and they all either suck each others dicks, or they fuck each other in the ass. This way they can all have some fun!
    Some of us actually have lives off of the board and dont have time to "cum" up with the plethora of creative genious that you are expurgating at the moment

roch is offline Member

Re: Re: ahem

Originally posted by mammoth

Damn I thought no-one could be as pathetic as FKITS but we have a new winner! You respond to a flame by flaming yourself! I'd say you have serious esteem issues bro. You dream of other men eating your cum-laden snack crackers! That just adds to the fact that you are a sorry excuse for a waste of oxygen! You sick chicken rapist! Now go dream about other men feltching from your splooge filled anus and leave me out of your sick and twisted fantasies!
    its funny you'd use the word feltching today. isn't that what I made your wife do to me last night? I told the bitch to keep our sessions to herself so as not to make you jealous. and whats with the avatar? I've seen that big hole before but it wasnt on your weights I seem to remember making your anal cavity a large gaping hole like that one. did it ever tighten back up? you were right when you said 'we have a new winner' since I am he.

firefighter- nice avatar. looks like the outfit I made your sister wear when I was over last weekend. did someone forget to tell you that firefighters fight 'fire' not flamers who have a propensity to chug hose on a regular basis?

full intensity - you forgot already who the bitch is? don't think I wont take it out on your ass tonight when I'm done throat fucking your little choad hound terinox. I may even let you wear your favorite pink dress and call me teacher again if you like.

justme - what do you mean I dream of you dressed as a devil? aren't you firefighters sister? I could have sworn that was you dressed in the red lingerie. you gotta be an ass to assume that I like american beer just cause your beer sucks. I just had to state the obvious about canuck piss juice. hell your shitty beer is the reason I don't drink anymore. how was that soggy cracker last night slow poke? did you notice I've been eating too many greens lately, could ya taste it? now take my balls out of your mouth and apply some lube to my cock........this is gonna hurt................*poke* *slamslamslamslamslamslamslam........and so on and so forth for about an hour*

k'fit - I can't believe you thought that was my wife!!!! LOL that was monstercojones dressed in his special outfit. I made him shave two nights ago cause I couldn't handle the chafe effect after dropping a nut on his chest. why would my wife have my AR name tattooed on her ass? think before you speak or at least take my dick out of your mouth next time, you're so hard to understand......

tolinka - why wouldn't I want to go to a russian prison? all russians are women so wouldn't that make the prison system that much funner. and I could be the yard boss, again, and you could be the guy who gets to drop the soap over and over, again.

is someone gonna say something smart this time or am I gonna have to read some more asanine poems.

roses are red
    violets are blue
    guess whos getting fucked
    times up, its you

roch, youre too much of a pussy to fuck with me... good call bitch. i fucking own your hairy ass.

Re: Re: Re: ahem

its funny you'd use the word feltching today. isn't that what I made your wife do to me last night? I told the bitch to keep our sessions to herself so as not to make you jealous. and whats with the avatar? I've seen that big hole before but it wasnt on your weights I seem to remember making your anal cavity a large gaping hole like that one. did it ever tighten back up? you were right when you said 'we have a new winner' since I am he.

You sure are obsessed with fucking men in the ass. Oh and about the avatar, it's called a 45lb plate. Something of which you haven't and will never see.

Here is a photo of Roch in his celebration pose after being gangbanged by a group of transexual midgets (his favorite).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flame thread.-page-173-04.gif  
    Last edited by mammoth; 04-04-2003 at 07:59 AM.

Here is Roch's new found love (from the gangbang)! Notice the sign of accomplishment after escaping from Roch's gaping anus!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flame thread.-image-2.gif  

Roch: Your obsession for the holes in my previous avatar has prompted me to change it. I hope you are happy you anus-nazi!

MueTHroS is offline New Member
    For one.... all you guys seem to be a liitle light in the feet floating in a breeze .

Now remember it is always better to eaze out the closet . Dont just jump out the mutha fckr you might surprise a man

What does your dadies say about all you FLAMMERS Hummmm........

Originally posted by MueTHroS
    For one.... all you guys seem to be a liitle light in the feet floating in a breeze .

Now remember it is always better to eaze out the closet . Dont just jump out the mutha fckr you might surprise a man

So is that your preffered method of showing your true colors?

What does your dadies say about all you FLAMMERS Hummmm........

What the hell is a dadie or a flammer?
    Last edited by mammoth; 04-04-2003 at 10:14 AM.

justme is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Re: ahem

justme - what do you mean I dream of you dressed as a devil? aren't you firefighters sister? I could have sworn that was you dressed in the red lingerie. you gotta be an ass to assume that I like american beer just cause your beer sucks. I just had to state the obvious about canuck piss juice. hell your shitty beer is the reason I don't drink anymore. how was that soggy cracker last night slow poke? did you notice I've been eating too many greens lately, could ya taste it? now take my balls out of your mouth and apply some lube to my cock........this is gonna hurt................*poke* *slamslamslamslamslamslamslam........and so on and so forth for about an hour*
    Again your talking about having sexual relations with a man, would that show us that your a pole smoker ? ..... And the answer is "YES". Listen you back of pre-menstrual sludge when your ready to step up to the plate go ahead. if the best you got is talking about trying to fuck a guy then keep playing in the peewee league.

Again slamming Canadian beer. tell me oh so great beer guru, what is better than Canadian 5-7% alcohol beer?

I know you love spunk the cracker and that's fine for you and the rest of your pillow biter friends, but please again I am not in to your back door shenanigans so keep to your stool pushing pals with that.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I sense alot of anger here everyone just take a breath and say jesus loves me

Re: Re: Re: Re: ahem

Originally posted by justme
    Again slamming Canadian beer. tell me oh so great beer guru, what is better than Canadian 5-7% alcohol beer?
    1)Guinness
    2)Beast Ice - an American beer with 6% alcohol

go back to your glorified state that hasnt been taken over simply because there is nothing of value that anyone wants.

TOLINKA, you stupid little fuck turd!!! What the hell, your THAT stupid you need people to keep their avatars the same?! Are you THAT illiterate you can't just look at the name, have you lost the skill of reading? You just want to be able to identify people by their pictures?! I guess that's why every time you see my hard pony cock, you instantly drop to your knees and beg to be ass fucked!!!

Some of us actually have lives off of the board and dont have time to "cum" up with the plethora of creative genious that you are expurgating at the moment
    OH COME ON!!!

Do you REALLY think anyone on this board will fall for that?! You do NOT have a life outside of AR. You are on AR 24/7, even when your being ass raped by me, you still like to read the posts on all fours!!!

Also, attending bukkake's (as the reciever) does NOT count as having a "life." I know you like swallowing the load of 100's of guys, but, you still need to find a REAL life!! And be a little more creative too, think hard, and maybe something will "cum" to you

Originally posted by Terinox
    TOLINKA, you stupid little fuck turd!!! What the hell, your THAT stupid you need people to keep their avatars the same?! Are you THAT illiterate you can't just look at the name, have you lost the skill of reading? You just want to be able to identify people by their pictures?! I guess that's why every time you see my hard pony cock, you instantly drop to your knees and beg to be ass fucked!!!

you talk alot of shit for a little pony. you know a picture is worth a 1000 words, you picture though, summerizes it all in one word....

Hey people - we want creative flames - not stupid insults - anyone can say "fuk u" - and lets see if you can think of anything that isnt sexual

Mammoth - thats a nice new avatar!

- and lets see if you can think of anything that isnt sexual
    Damn CYC I don't have the brain capacity to think of anything like that

Hey people - we want creative flames - not stupid insults - anyone can say "fuk u" - and lets see if you can think of anything that isnt sexual

Mammoth - thats a nice new avatar!
    i can type with big letters too

My letters are bigger than your letters

Thread Information