Thread: Women

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Women

Note to the opposite sex, if I happen to reply to women in general I am really only refering to one individual in particular, not as a whole. Please take no offense as I am basing this on my experiences only.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! Good to get that out. What the F@CK I could kill her right now. I am serous when I say I need a drone woman. A girl that only cooks, sucks, fucks and talks when I say to talk. Shit I had the perfect bitter sweet revenge though. It was almost poetic. She fucking pissed me off like no tomorrow cause she is pms'ing(seriously). The other night (last nite) I wanted to go out and she was like we can't cause she was going for coffee cause it was her girlfriend's bday. So i'm like whatever i'll do my own thing. So i didn't tlak to her all day cause i had work among other things. So i made plans with a buddy, was goin to his house to chill, watch the game and catch up on last weeks smallville lol! So i gave her a call around 8pm to see where she was going. Turns out she was like 5 minutes from my house. So i'm like thats cool have a good nite etc. Then she says "I really wanna see you tonight, even if its for like 10 minutes (i'm thinking quicky but she wasn't lol) I miss u soo much. She hadn't seen me in a day or sumthing. So i'm like okay i'll give u a shout around 10 or so. She is like oh thats too early i'll call u.. I don't have a cell so i gave her my buddies and his house number. But i said to call the cell cause i didn't wan't the phone ringing late at his house cause his parents were in bed. So she never called back, i tried callin her and she didn't answer. So i figured she had other things to do and didn't have time to see me anymore. no biggie right. Well today i was working on my house all day and b/w breaks i tried callin her and left her numerous messages. And she hadn't called back and i knew she was home. So i have had her cell phone password for months which she wouldn't give to me i found it out and never told her lol Long and short she checked everyone of my messages the mintue i called and didn't call back So i was like wtf, what the hell is she pissed at this time. Anyway so i finally get a hold of her at 7 pm and she is snapping saying i didn't pick up last nite on purpose, and that i gave her a phony number etc.. she was implying that i was cheating on her. anyway it turns out his phone didn't have reception in his basement so she would call but it wouldn't ring for us. I told her what happened but she wasn't believing it, so i said whatever fuck it don't believe me. So then i turned things around and asked her why she didn't call me back. Shes like i dunno, i didn't know u called. BULLSHIT I told her i know u know i called why the fuck didn't u call me back? again she is like i seen my missed calls but i didn't check my messages BULLSHIT so i fucking kept asking her "You swear u didn't check u messages?" and she kept fucking lying saying she was too busy to call etc. Her answers were fucking making me nuts! i could have killed her right then and there. So i kept asking her why she didn't call back when i left her soo many messages and said in the messages "I don't know why your not calling me back, i know you know i've called, call me at home" Finally she starts swearing and yelling that she never checked her messages and didn't know. She had lied right to my fucking face! That did it. I let the cat out of the bag. I said "Excuse, i hate to break it to you but do u think i'm an idiot? do u think im stupid? huh! I've had ur fucking cell phone password for the last 8 fucking months I KNOW YOU FUCKING CHECKED MY MESSAGES! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING TO ME FOR! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LIE RIGHT THROUGH YOU TEETH TO ME!" I lost it, fucking lost it on her cause it wasn't the first time i caught her in a lie. And oh fuck did she ever shut that 'made for giving head only' hole of hers fast. I wish i could have seen her face, fuck i wish. So i gave her shit even more and fucking ripped her apart (verbally) Finally i hung up on her, i couldn't take it any more. Then i sent her a text message ripping her again cause a part of me wanted more , more anger more violence. I was lovin the moment. I wanted blood! So i left her a text message saying "Thx for fucking lying right to my face, your true colors are finally showing!" she called back right away and i fucking blasted her again. oohhh it was soo good. I blasted and she tried to come back many times but i am too good with wording things and ripped her some more. The long and short of it was i told her how can i trust someone who can fucking lie right to my face without remorse! so we argued more and she said i was making a big deal out of nothing! OHHH i blew up again, every week she makes a big deal out of nothin, she is know to me and all my friends of making Mt.Everest out of a speed bump. She is soo anal like that (and fuck it never fit in her ass either!) so i ripped her somemore, so then she says to me "Well maybe its best for you, if you don't have to deal with this. You don't deserve this. " Excuse me! don't ever trying to threaten our relationship with me, cause i fucking throw right back at u soo fast you'll never know what hit you. So i fucking ripped her again, then she is like maybe we need time, i call u when im done my exams. Not this monday but next! "So i yelled excuse me! (again ) and said if you can't call me before next monday, never call me again! AND I HUNG UP THE FUCKIN PHONE ON THAT BITCH!

Anyway this is why i need a girl that has no brain (well fuck she doesn't have anything resembling a brain) but i need a drone that just does what I want. A girl that never argues, or pms'. A girl that fucks 14 yes 14 fucking times a week. I need to get my load on twice a day. And if thats too much thats too fucking bad. I need a girl that wants things 50/50 not 100/0 where i have to do every fucking thing. A girl that only talks when i engage conversation and one that will cook a good meal for me every day, cause i'll bring home the pay check every week (sorry guys i'm italian and its in my blood) This is why my friend who is currently in Life Sciences at UofT, is going to work on a drone woman with me! Life for me would be perfect. "Hony i'm going out with the guys," "No problem dear, have an extra beer on me!" Life would be soo fucking good, but insteads i delt the shittiest hand ever delt, doomed to fail Ohh i wish i was drafted right now. I wish i could kill freely. I wish my gym was open.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    lots of aggression in this post...was a fun read though.

as great as being vindictive and realyl blowing someone out of the water, it doesn't solve anything. maybe the water reached its boiling point and you just had to blow in order to remain halfway sane. when i reach my breaking point i always find myself using a verbal barrage and malicious comments that can usually pierce the girl's armor regardless of how heartless or cold they really are.

but as i mentioned before, this doesn't solve anything. this girl obviously means alot to you to drive you this crazy, and i don't think you really want some dumb bimbo who can't tie her shoes. i have went out with too many girls like that since i have been single and sure, they are fun to look at, but i have better conversations with my puppy than them.

never settle for anyone or anything and never bend either. sacrifices are different if they are infrequent, however when the person you are seeing is so needy that you find yourself doing shit that is not you then there is the problem.

you have to remember not to sweat the small shit because it will definitely turn into bigger shit if it is let go.

since she lied to you i would definitely be upset and angry, but then again you did go behind her back without her knowing and checked the phone. trust has been breached in both corners now and you need to repair it by humbling yourself and saying you were wrong for being deceptive. live up to the man we all respect you as and apologize to her regardless of how shitty it is or whatever since you will be the bigger person here. keep your head up bro and things will work out, they always do.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Honestly, I don't think there is one guy out there that disagree's with you at one point or another. TRUST me, I have been where you are, and it hurts like nothing else. I self medicated myself on Alprazolam, and just sat...I wish I could tell you what to do, but honestly, women have a chemical imbalance, and although they will seem cool at times...they ALL have it! For now, embed yourself into your work, friends, and the gym, and be fortunate for what you have, and what this girl will be missing. But you will meet that "special" girl eventually, I am a strong believer in "whats ment to happen WILL in fact happen," no worries my friend. Take care, and keep all of us updated...

bigtraps is offline Member
    I would just like to say that I am rolling on the ground laughing my ass off.....I read the whole thing and loved every bit of it. Aint love grand.
    Good Luck Brotha....what ever you decide to do.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sux bro, If you get the drone; think I could borrow her for a weekend or two??? wait a second!! Can I test her out first, no sloppy seconds here you sheep lover!!

P.S. You did the right thing!! fuck that mind game shit they play, i am tired of the same shit.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I know i shouldn't have checked her phone behind her back, but i asked her for it a couple of times and once she said she'd tell me(she never did). and she is like there is things in my life that you'll never know, its my privacy and your not getting it. She challenged me and i was not goin to let her fuckin win. So i figured it out, and what the fuck i have told her everything she has ever asked. I have trusted her with everything and she can't even trust me with a fucking cell phone password what the fuck is that shit. It fucking pisses me off soo fucking much holy shit and fuck she just called now to ask if she left a car mat here when i cleaned her car for her. NO she didn't leave a friggin mat here and wtf is she calling me now for. Does that means she is goin to call me again cause i told her if u don't call me before next week to fucking call again. holy shit GOD BLESS BEER
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 04-18-2003 at 07:16 PM.

peam is offline Suspended
    I'm a woman... and I'm not going to say that you were wrong in yelling at her OR checking her messages. She's dumb if she lied to you... and when you said you need a girl with no brain.. I think you need a girl with more of one because a smart girl wouldn't NOT answer your calls and she wouldn't lie to you. I mean... I've lied to my boyfriend... for who knows what reason... I'm glad he loved me enough to realize I made a mistake but I said I was sorry and this chick just sounds like she's not a big enough person to admit she made a mistake. Ummm okay I'm done now... if you want a woman's perspective you can pm me.

See thats another thing i ripped her apart on fuck she'll never ever fucking admit she is wrong and never say sorry unless i fucking yell at her and give her shit and say something alone the lines of "are u soo stuborn that you won't even admit you're wrong and u don't even have the balls to say sorry" then she says sorry. TOO FUCKING LATE! what the fucks up with that it drives me nuts. And she just called to ask if she left a floor mat here when I yes I cleaned her car for her. Now does that void the rule i laid. I told her to never call me again if she didn't call by next monday. Does that mean now she isn't going to call till after monday
    fuck that would piss me off oh i

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    It sounds like she is being petty...who asks about a floor mat, after being in such a fight?...I say all the guys boycott all the girls on the board...whose with me?

FUCK MAN I NEED A DRONE. Thats such an excuse to get out of my never call me again comment what the fuck. Shit i wish i had an endless supply of beer. Hence the dorne theory needs to be put into effect it would certainly solve all MY problems. Fuck i'll lend her to all of you shit this pisses me off soo much espeically since i have 3 more exams this week. Its going to drive me mental. I gonna have to braeak something thats all

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    This is the exact same thing that happened with my ex fiancee. That was the argument that broke us up. Just as you, it started as a small argument and her trying to "teach" me a lesson. EXACT same thing! Only difference is, I didn't tell her I had her voicemail password, I still use it to this day! But the fact is, after two years, I learned I never trusted her to begin with. Women (sorry to offend some of you wonderful lady members, but I still have yet to see exceptions other than my wonderful mother and sister) are liars. The only difference is, they're smart like that. They don't think about what's right or wrong after they've lied (now granted, sometimes they're not quick to lie) but once they do... They're pathological, they believe every word of it and therefore, they'll fight about it to the death. I actually got my ex to admit it after she was good and pissed, so it's not like she felt like she was to blame. She probably figured I didn't KNOW the difference. instead I just didn't trust her to such a degree that I would argue to that point. Now she just thinks I don't trust her to the point that she just said screw it.

Anyway, the reason that argument was worth calling off a marriage is, because we had just spent 3 (then another month 2 weeks after the first three's break... so 4) months apart with nothing more than letters. Of course being the jealous guy I am, I just came right out and asked here the day I graduated bootcamp if there was anything she needed to tell me (I was ready for anything 'cause god knows, I would've had something to tell) and she knew that I was ready to accept anything. Well, it turned into an argument later that night... She acted just the way she did when she was defending herself with the cell messages.

Well, here's the deal. I know I'm messed in the head/insecure in the relationship/controlling yadda yadda. But at least I know I'm jacked up. I never trusted her to begin with AND I ALMOST MARRIED THAT GIRL! But what's really so wrong with me if she still wants it all back so bad?!

I've never trusted to begin with. Now I just know I was right not to. My mother and sister still remain the only women in my heart.

Bro I like you have only one sister and a mother I'd die 100 times over for. And you are soo right about it being pathological. She believes that she is right all the fucking time, and whats gets me is that she never ever listens to my advice, but the mintue one of her girlfriends gives her the same advice i had give her weeks earlier she listens to it. Talk about a kick in the fucking teeth! I cant stand this shit. The fact is she has lied like this before and I have caught her, enough is enough and it was time for me to let loose and put her in her place. And too me honesty is a big deal, and she calls most of her lies "LITTLE WHITE LIES" thats her line. BULL FUCKING SHIT. Once a liar always a liar, if someone can lie to the person they love soo easily and naturally God only knows what else she is lieing about. And she expects me to trust her now? no fucking way thats happening.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    This girl gives you too many headaches Man. Your always pissed at her for something she did. Usually something she did that was stupid (Peems right) You need to get a new girl IMO, who is a better fit for you (has a brain)

Besides she's too hot for your ugly ass anyway.

Well, our italian upbringings don't help with our views of women (other than family) too much. THAT'S SO TRUE ABOUT THE ADVICE. it's like they think they're letting you control them if they take YOUR advice. It's just their friends lookin' out if they take their advice. That's why I hated most of her friends, because they were counterparts in our relationship. I just hate women in that aspect. They make much better friends and sleephearts.

man i'm soo fuckin bitter, I have her password for her university account to. I wanna drop her out of her summer school course soo badly. It would be soo sweet. She'd be fuct, its too late to register now . Oh i wish i had the balls to do something like that

Do it... do it!

na... I'm an asshole, don't listen to me.

i dunno! Good things come to those who wait. I am entering the depressed mello stage now probably b/c i'm soo tired. i don't know what to thnk or do neymore

I don't know what to tell ya there. I still have my moments of weakness with mine and it's been months. It's real hard not to take her back when she comes crawling. Be strong!

imagine if i had AS (huge amounts of test) running through me! OHH I can only imagine how much my strenght would ahve went up at the gym I'd think that I was superman without a doubt. Wait i am, well i'd htink i was better

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    He's all talk. She'll be over at his house by tomorrow. The problem is 1) she's cute and he can't resist that 2) he doesn't have any other alternates ready yet. Plus she puts up with his shit. My wife would have kicked his ass by now

Haha! Yeah, Katie was drop-dead hot too. AND she put up with my shit (I dished out a lot) That was my problem. I kinda figured that's the way it would end up, Ron. But I understand. The only reason I was able to stay strong is because Katie couldn't cook. Well, that and she was too far away for makeup sex. But I'm a Teddybear at heart, and wouldn't have been able to tell her to get lost. If you do the college thing, there'll be no turning back, so rethinking is definately a good plan hearing your situation. I'm certainly not instigating... But please let me know if you do. That'd make my lifetime. I wish I could've done something like that to Katie. I'd have to give up props for that... but I'm not instigating :x

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Just remember the best thing about a good battle with the woman is the MAKE UP SEX!!!

yeah right i wish...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Face it bro......You are so P WHIPPED that its not even funny!

I assume that this is not the first time that this happened?

All I can say, from personal experience, is that it will get A LOT WORSE, before you see the light and FINALLY do whatever it takes to make it better FOR YOU. Cuz its never going to be better for the BOTH of you. The relationship is flawed (very evidently) and it wont change!

L8

And sorry for the bad news!

Bro you are probably right!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Paisano... I feel and can relate totally. (maybe cause I am Sicilian and have those same gens running thru my veins). but to come to your defense, I don't think you did anything wrong. Sometimes, men and women for that matter need to made an example of. You said she is extra anal about things, good that you gave her a taste of her own medicine.
    I am not being a female basher, but my X was zactly like that. Lawd I could always tell when she was PMSin.
    What pisses me off the most is that she would always complain when I was extra aggressive one day out of the week, and blew up a few times, while she would go thru weeks of that shit. Women always talk about "roid rage ", but they forget to mention PMS Rage.
    FI you my boy man, I'd say dump her, get you a new one. BTW a girl without a brain is not all it is cut out to be. LOL.. unless you just want a good F*ck.
    One thing that has helped me cope with women is knowing the fact that we both have totally different hormones. And anyone that says hormones don't effect your well being I'd say they are full of shite..
    Men don't understand women, because we don't have that sucky azz hormone estrogen (LOL), and women likewise can't understand why we are soo aggressive sexually sometimes, because we have that awesome hormone testosterone . (boy I bet I get bashed by the females for that one).
    Seriously if women and men would take this view, and realize that we (all) are different and feel and react to things differently because of our hormones, then the world would be a better place I think.
    PS. Estrogen does suck..

So are you saying i should give her test injections?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member

man, sucks to brawl with your chick like that, that post was pretty funny tho...gotta love an angry point of view

i don't really have an opinion of you or your chick, but i've spent my entire life around guys and avoiding chicks, i just don't have the patience for the shit i guess....BUT, man you gotta remember, everybody...deserving or not of your respect....is human. Every action has a consequence and every word you speak comes back to you eventually....that said, i wish you luck with your chick..or without ....might just want to think for a few seconds (i'm blaming the lack of that skill on that AWESOME hormone you guys posess ) then rip into her...it might be enough to prevent you from saying or doing something you'll regret....and it might not, but at least you tried

good luck man... life's too short to take any shit from anybody

Babyweight is offline Female Member

Re: Women

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Anyway this is why i need a girl that has no brain (well fuck she doesn't have anything resembling a brain) but i need a drone that just does what I want. A girl that never argues, or pms'. A girl that fucks 14 yes 14 fucking times a week.
    I know the PERFECT thing you need.... Just went to a guy friend of mine birthday party last weekend.....His favorite gift was a blowdoll with a cup holder on the top of her head....

OMG

Thread Information