cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

That between relationships funk

Anybody in this.. I am thinking I have been on cycle a few weeks now and I'm popping up like the sailor man all over. Maybe its time to get my big boy balls out and go downtown with my chubby chasing roommate and paint the town red. Kind of wierd dated this last girl 2 years and having trouble not being a puss I suppose. I dunno Im not believing in myself enough as of late. Anyone here in pursuit mode and how are you doing?

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I'm married now, but I got into a serious funk when my x and I split. Just couldn't get my mojo back. Ended up on plenty of fish, and started getting propositioned on a very frequent basis. Built me back up pretty quick. Of course, they're all bat sh** crazy, so go to their place, not yours. Hope that helps a little bud, most of us have trouble getting back on the horse. No pun intended.

Ps. I actually met my wife on POF, there are a couple quality girls amongst the crazies.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Yeah buddy just got out of mine. Just start asking girls there numbers. You'll get more than you expected, I promise.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    the best way to get over one girl is to get under another one.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Another thing I do is I just try to be charming with every single female I come in contact with. Don't matter what she looks like. Just run game on everything that has a vagina. Just don't ask their number if you're not interested.

Thread Information