Diesel-S.FL is offline New Member

Confession of a newbie

I hope this doesnt sound corny...
    I just joined this board a lil while ago, and i just wanna say thanks!
    You guys changed my entire perspective on bodybuilding.The vast amount of knowledge on this board is incredible.

Before I worked out just to work out, I didn't care if I was proportioned or not as long as I looked big. I took a cycle of test and deca and blew up! But I didnt know what i was doing! I was a dumb 18 yr old kid still in high school, who wanted to look big and lift heavy weights, (which ended up costing me because I hurt my shoulder, and had to stop working out for 4 months).

However now from reading all these posts i see things differently.
    I started working out my legs, started cardio,started concentrating on my form and ive improved my diet.
    I actually feel better, i am starting to lose body fat, and am finally getting the full affects of a workout. And my love for the sport of bodybuilding has grown to be bigger then it was before.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    cool. i like to hear things like that (except the part of such a young person doing aas). the most important thing to work out is the brain.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    good deal,,, AR saved my ass too...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One of the reasons I am such a big proponent of these boards is the many hard lessons I learned before the internet was really used by anyone. It is great to see younger members able to ask questions and research answers on everything from workout technique to diet to AAS.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i totally agree rickson. when i did my first cycle i had no clue what i was doing, nor did the guy i bought the gear from. this board has given me a huge amount of info on many subjects in the time ive been here.

Thread Information