Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Relationship advice with Dr. Obs...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I dont believe the shy part. If you are indeed shy, I suggest an orgy. Nothing to get over shyness like fucking strangers.
    Maybe the three of us could organize something
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Maybe the three of us could organize something
    Well, I aint going all the way to Italy so we will have to arrange someting on a mid Atlantic cruise ship lol

Obs
    Attachment 170872
    At party for gf.
    Wanted to ask host if he does cock curls with this.
    Mr. Ladies man he is.
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Neighbors are fighting again. Been arguing constantly for a month. Reminds me of my ex wife and I. I can honestly say I will give it one week to one month in all relationships and if we are still fighting then its done.
    They should fucking split up.

"But Dr. Obs! That seems extreme!"

No, stfu my child, these people make each other miserable and do not need to be together.

Seriously do you fight with your wife/husband gf/bf nearly every day? Get a divorce before you throw your life away. There is someone better just around the corner.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Do they have kids?
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Do they have kids?
    4 of them.
    Hell thats usually why dumbasses stay together and fight, "for the kids".

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    4 of them.
    Hell thats usually why dumbasses stay together and fight, "for the kids".
    Thats extremely worrying
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats extremely worrying
    I have been the dumbass ruining my kids lives fighting with their mother. I understand its hard but no ones life should be a constant argument. Your hom should be your happy place not a battleground for kids to witness.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Kids can be changed either way.

Split family and warzone are both bad but the split seems to be lesser of two evils
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Kids can be changed either way.

Split family and warzone are both bad but the split seems to be lesser of two evils
    Kids are much more mentally resilient than adults but they need a warm happy childhood not a bunch of memories of mom and dad at each others throats.

My kids got to winess a lot of bad thing but they missed the bad fights thank God.
    I threw away my twnties. I should have kicked that woman to the curb long ago. Love makes you blind sometimes. Glad thats over.

I have been the dumbass ruining my kids lives fighting with their mother. I understand its hard but no ones life should be a constant argument. Your hom should be your happy place not a battleground for kids to witness.
    Yeah mate you kind of didn't get my point. Let me put in a different way but I do appreciate the above post....Your a backward toothpick chewing cowboy who lives in a part of the world what mustn't get much sunlight or something and you have children to influence! that's the kind of thing you missed in my small post but it was there is you looked closely.

But I totally agree with you that the home should be a happy one and not of conflict so stop fuking riding bulls, hunting hogs and firing guns
    Last edited by marcus300; 11-10-2017 at 09:53 AM. Reason: big fingers and phone
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Yeah mate you kind of didn't get my point. Let me put in a different way but I do appreciate the above post....Your a backward toothpick chewing cowboy who lives in a part of the world what mustn't get much sunlight or something and you have children to influence! that's the kind of thing you missed in my small post but it was there is you looked closely.

But I totally agree with you that the home should be a happy one and not of conflict so stop fuking riding bulls, hunting hogs and firing guns
    I wasn't arguing. Was just adding some stuff I know what you meant. I realize you think I am a dumb twat but I don't think the same of you.

I have been warned by the admin to tone it back so I intend to. Haven't rode a bull since I was 22. Thats my brothers game. I get my adrenaline at work. Ixing to get my fix now...

Have a good day.
    marcus300 likes this.

I wasn't arguing. Was just adding some stuff I know what you meant. I realize you think I am a dumb twat but I don't think the same of you.

I have been warned by the admin to tone it back so I intend to. Haven't rode a bull since I was 22. Thats my brothers game. I get my adrenaline at work. Ixing to get my fix now...

Have a good day.
    How come you stopped obs?

Obs
    How come you stopped obs?
    I wasn't good. My brother is a pro and I was just too big and balanced wrong. I knew my body would be destroyed like his and I would never earn enough to justify it.
    marcus300 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I used to punch out water buffalos for fun.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I used to punch out water buffalos for fun.
    Lol
    I bet that made you feel hard and even posting it booster the thrill. Shame you pick on things what can't hit back. Your a true hard man lol lol.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I bet that made you feel hard and even posting it booster the thrill. Shame you pick on things what can't hit back. Your a true hard man lol lol.
    Those and those big ass work horses. They sometimes took 2

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Obs
    Im no meteorologist but the girlfriend can expect a few inches tonight.
    Sooooo sensitive to shrill noises atm, stress piling on me all day and I have made the trade of her popping my pimples for a bj...

Wish these kids would htfu and go to bed already!

Obs
    Girlfriend got me sick. She was sick and I knew it but I just had to go down there. I have hands why don't I use them?????????????????????

It was worth it. Not really. Yes it was. No it wasn't I will never do that again.
    guitarzan likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Bump for GH and his Photo collection
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Bump for GH and his Photo collection
    Fuck yes!
    Share it with the world!

Blog Entries
    Am I the only refreshing this page?
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    steroid use turned my wife into a nympho . maybe it was me taking a gram of testosterone and her swallowing my loads that a bunch of Test got into her system , but somehow it happened. I've got zero scientific reasoning as to why me getting on juice did that to her , but it did .
    got plenty of stories to share, but just wanted to point out it was me getting on gear that changed her. she was a conservative little house wife before the juice
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    steroid use turned my wife into a nympho . maybe it was me taking a gram of testosterone and her swallowing my loads that a bunch of Test got into her system , but somehow it happened. I've got zero scientific reasoning as to why me getting on juice did that to her , but it did .
    got plenty of stories to share, but just wanted to point out it was me getting on gear that changed her. she was a conservative little house wife before the juice
    Fuck I love adventures! Share the best story!

Fuck I love adventures! Share the best story!
    too many stories man . they are all 'the best' . I'll share one that from my perspective was pretty interesting and unexpected .

so me and the wife got a hotel room in a super nice place (we stayed on the top floor governors suite with a huge patio over looking the city). we ended up contacting a girl we used to hang out with and had plenty of threesomes with. she was out with her friend at a bar near by. she didn't want to bail on her friend though . I told her to bring her girlfriend along and we'll just hang out for a drink is all. so they show up and we go down to the hotel bar for a drink. her girlfriend wanted to see what the top floor governors suite of this hotel looks like so we all went to our room and had drinks up there instead .

ok now YES I'd like to say at this point we all 4 decided to get naked and fuck . thats what your hoping for too I'm sure . but did not happen .

I ended up clicking pretty well with the girls girlfriend (and got her number). we hit it off , while my wife and the original girl we knew chatted. well the girl I had originally invited over, and planned and hoped to fuck with my wife got a text and needed to go pick up some guy she knew from a bar . she asked us to go with her and I said no not interested . so she had to leave and of course brought her girlfriend along.

5 mins after they left I asked my wife "so are you into Janes girlfriend at all . I know your into Jane but what about the girl she brought with her, Sarah". she said well I know you guys were getting along but was bummed that Jane was leaving to go pick up some guy she knew. I said forget Jane, I'll get Sarah back here if you want me to fuck her. she said yes of course I'd like to see you with someone totally new.

so I texted the girl and asked, "did you really want to leave, we were having a good time" , "do you really want to go with Jane to that bar to pick up some guy just because she is your ride" .. the answer was NO. I then texted Jane and told her to turn around and come back and drop Sarah back off at the hotel . her response was "ok, I know you'll take good care of her" .

so Sarah came back, who we just met a few hour before and we spent the rest of the night all fucking each other .

not a ton of sexual details there , but point of the story is man shit can still turn out pretty damn good even when you expect just the opposite to happen .
    I expected to fuck our old girl friend, but things didn't work out that way , so me and the wife end up fucking her girlfriend instead ! not what I expected that night, but worked out fucking awesome
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    too many stories man . they are all 'the best' . I'll share one that from my perspective was pretty interesting and unexpected .

so me and the wife got a hotel room in a super nice place (we stayed on the top floor governors suite with a huge patio over looking the city). we ended up contacting a girl we used to hang out with and had plenty of threesomes with. she was out with her friend at a bar near by. she didn't want to bail on her friend though . I told her to bring her girlfriend along and we'll just hang out for a drink is all. so they show up and we go down to the hotel bar for a drink. her girlfriend wanted to see what the top floor governors suite of this hotel looks like so we all went to our room and had drinks up there instead .

ok now YES I'd like to say at this point we all 4 decided to get naked and fuck . thats what your hoping for too I'm sure . but did not happen .

I ended up clicking pretty well with the girls girlfriend (and got her number). we hit it off , while my wife and the original girl we knew chatted. well the girl I had originally invited over, and planned and hoped to fuck with my wife got a text and needed to go pick up some guy she knew from a bar . she asked us to go with her and I said no not interested . so she had to leave and of course brought her girlfriend along.

5 mins after they left I asked my wife "so are you into Janes girlfriend at all . I know your into Jane but what about the girl she brought with her, Sarah". she said well I know you guys were getting along but was bummed that Jane was leaving to go pick up some guy she knew. I said forget Jane, I'll get Sarah back here if you want me to fuck her. she said yes of course I'd like to see you with someone totally new.

so I texted the girl and asked, "did you really want to leave, we were having a good time" , "do you really want to go with Jane to that bar to pick up some guy just because she is your ride" .. the answer was NO. I then texted Jane and told her to turn around and come back and drop Sarah back off at the hotel . her response was "ok, I know you'll take good care of her" .

so Sarah came back, who we just met a few hour before and we spent the rest of the night all fucking each other .

not a ton of sexual details there , but point of the story is man shit can still turn out pretty damn good even when you expect just the opposite to happen .
    I expected to fuck our old girl friend, but things didn't work out that way , so me and the wife end up fucking her girlfriend instead ! not what I expected that night, but worked out fucking awesome
    One of the best stories I have ever read! People get so hung up on customs they forget how to have fun.

That last statement does not apply to a mmf thressome...

Every woman leans a little bi. Most are just scared to show it. Men are ugly stupid nasty things. Women are graceful and beautiful and they know it. I look good naked to women, but even women eye fuck a naked woman.

Somehow I wouldn't mind the girl of my dreams eating another chick if I get to do what I want to both of them.

Do women have similar thoughts about men? Maybe some do, but not my chick. She wants another chick.
    This is not easy to bring to the surface. Whatever you did, congratulations!

Bottom line, no way I would leave mine for any other alive. That doesn't mean we both don't need to play. I'm no cheater and I wouldn't touch anything she didn't approve of. So for now, that means only her.

Every woman leans a little bi. Most are just scared to show it. Men are ugly stupid nasty things. Women are graceful and beautiful and they know it. I look good naked to women, but even women eye fuck a naked woman.
    I think the whole world has a natural appeal and desire for a beautiful woman, and those certain shapes and curves .. wither your a guy, another woman, or whatever . just something about sexuality in a woman and her shape that appeals to everything and everyone (no wonder a womens body has been worshipped or made a goddess in multiple religions for thousands and thousands of year)

I wouldn't even consider a woman being sexually attracted to another beautiful woman being 'bi' , its just a natural thing , cause everyone loves a sexual sensual beautifully shaped woman .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I think the whole world has a natural appeal and desire for a beautiful woman, and those certain shapes and curves .. wither your a guy, another woman, or whatever . just something about sexuality in a woman and her shape that appeals to everything and everyone (no wonder a womens body has been worshipped or made a goddess in multiple religions for thousands and thousands of year)

I wouldn't even consider a woman being sexually attracted to another beautiful woman being 'bi' , its just a natural thing , cause everyone loves a sexual sensual beautifully shaped woman .
    Agreed, I am still new at this I apologize. Lol

Obs

Point in case:
    I have a big ass that women like. Most white guys have a frogs ass. Women associate my ass with what they really want, which is their girlfriends ass.
    Thats fine with me as long as I get caught in the middle.

I'll be blunt as hell . most women love the shape , tone, and radiance of other beautiful women . they don't care much about us guys in regards to looks, but they actually really do like cock . plain and simple, women like other women and they like cock .

guarantee you my wife could sexually desire another beautiful woman and want to touch her and be with her , but after 20 mins of being with that girl if she does not eventually get a big cock shoved into one of her holes she will not be happy .

Women associate my ass with what they really want, which is their girlfriends ass.
    this is absolutely true . women like ass and shape cause it reminds them of women who have shape
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll be blunt as hell . most women love the shape , tone, and radiance of other beautiful women . they don't care much about us guys in regards to looks, but they actually really do like cock . plain and simple, women like other women and they like cock .

guarantee you my wife could sexually desire another beautiful woman and want to touch her and be with her , but after 20 mins of being with that girl if she does not eventually get a big cock shoved into one of her holes she will not be happy .

this is absolutely true . women like ass and shape cause it reminds them of women who have shape
    Awesome. Women aren't really all that hard to figure out, I realized that long ago, and have been much happier since.
    GearHeaded likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OBS there is finally a woman that fancies me. She's 40, a friend of my mother, single mum herself to an epileptic daughter, and practicing Catholic.

What do?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    OBS there is finally a woman that fancies me. She's 40, a friend of my mother, single mum herself to an epileptic daughter, and practicing Catholic.

What do?
    Take her to see a christmas lights show, that will incapacitate the daughter, then say the key to the pearly gates is between your legs.

BOOM! ONE SENTENCE ALL CURED !!!!
    hammerheart likes this.

Obs

What do?
    seriously though biz fuck her brains out and when its over tell her you aint looking for anything serious and go to a club and pick up a few more

Obs
    actually at 40... show you are interested and she will fuck your brains out while you lay there. Especially since she is Catholic. Hell, she might even ask for forgivness for it afterwards but I am betting you will show her a good enough time she wont be apologizing!!!!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If she's catholic, she may fuck you whether you want to or not
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    I Haven't rode a bull since I was 22. Thats my brothers game. I get my adrenaline at work.
    I rode a couple of bulls back in my day. The third one to stomp on me and that was it. I liked horses much better. Growing up country.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Dr. Obs, what is the best lube to use with women?

Obs
    Relationship tip for the day:
    ONE MOVE
    PERSONAL LUBRICANT

Attachment 170798

I dont care wtf you are doing or how weird it gets, this is the slipperyest shit on earth. The only thing is it is real high Tac and does not clean easily. Once it is there it is there. That spot will stay slippery until soap and brillo pad are applied.
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Dr. Obs, what is the best lube to use with women?
    from a couple pages back
    and it doesnt matter if its front or back door. once its there its there
    Last edited by Obs; 12-27-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    If she's catholic, she may fuck you whether you want to or not
    baaaaahaaaa!
    I would make a comment about catholics being able to sniff out innocence and molest it but...
    lmao

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information