Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I found a baby squirrel in the street, I'm keeping it

I saved his ass from getting ran the **** over. The thing is little, it cant even walk right, it just drags his back legs. Well I picked him up and took him home, my wife is feeding him puppy formula out of a bottle, and he's going to town on it. I dont know what the hell I'm going to keep him in, he lives in a Crown Royal pouch right now. I'll get some pics up later tonight

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    So now you have a rat with a tail for a pet.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    that thing is gonna be a little bastard once it gets a little older. its gonna wreck your dam place

yep, your damn right, I'm going to tame it. I'm going to roll up next to some dude in a Hummer or Corvette and be like "Nice ride, alot of people have those though. Check this out, bet you dont have a ****ing squirrel!!!" hahahhahaha

manc is offline Member
    qaulity mate..hope it pulls through..is puppy formula ok though,you maybe able to get something else

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    yep, your damn right, I'm going to tame it. I'm going to roll up next to some dude in a Hummer or Corvette and be like "Nice ride, alot of people have those though. Check this out, bet you dont have a ****ing squirrel!!!" hahahhahaha

that will teach em!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    staying that is funny ass shit, tame his little ass to attack people. take him to the gym to watch you lift. maybe he can get some sets in with you

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    staying that is funny ass shit, tame his little ass to attack people. take him to the gym to watch you lift. maybe he can get some sets in with you

I may try to see if I can keep him at the fire station, I'm going to bring him in next shift

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    just wait till the little bugger goes nuts on u and attacks u, those things are fiesty

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I had a friend who had a squirrel..He was awesome jumping everywhere and he didn't tear up there place...They can bite the shit out of you if they want to lol..

here are a couple pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found a baby squirrel in the street, I'm keeping it-squirrel-001.jpg   I found a baby squirrel in the street, I'm keeping it-squirrel-003.jpg  

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i want to see anger stacked

what the hell's wrong with you
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    here are a couple pics
    pretty funny looking at that thing knowings its going to grow up and be a pain in the a$$

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i want to see anger stacked

what the hell's wrong with you

dude, I'm like an angry retarded kid most of the time, I need something like this to sooth the savage beast. Like the other night at Walmart for example, I was late on a PWO meal over this horseshit. I needed to get more needles, I stood in line at the pharmacy for 20 minutes, and for 20 min straight I had to listen to 3 bubble assed ghetto rats behind me snapping their gum, like when they snap it 1000 times/minute. The anger grew, and grew, and grew........and grew. The boiler room was about to ****ing blow. Then I finally get up there and the fat lazy ass working the counter told me I had to go to the other line. So I stand in the other line for another 15 minutes, just to find out the biggest thing they have is a 28 guage. Oh yeah, then I went to get string beans, and I was stuck behind some bitch picking them up one at a time and inspecting every damn one of them before putting them in her baggie. By this time I was so angry I just busted in front of her and grabbed 4 handfulls and left. I'm tigt on $$, struggling to pay rent, hungry, 3 wks out from a show. All I got is my ****ing squirrel right now, let us just be happy,there will be moe angry threads, dont worry

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats a lil squirrel..just wait til it bites the hell outta u

I guess you'll be ok as long as you don't adopt a moose!

Hee hee

Red

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    you can't turn a hoe into a housewife as we all heard that one, well the same goes for animal in the wild.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    dude, I'm like an angry retarded kid most of the time, I need something like this to sooth the savage beast. Like the other night at Walmart for example, I was late on a PWO meal over this horseshit. I needed to get more needles, I stood in line at the pharmacy for 20 minutes, and for 20 min straight I had to listen to 3 bubble assed ghetto rats behind me snapping their gum, like when they snap it 1000 times/minute. The anger grew, and grew, and grew........and grew. The boiler room was about to ****ing blow. Then I finally get up there and the fat lazy ass working the counter told me I had to go to the other line. So I stand in the other line for another 15 minutes, just to find out the biggest thing they have is a 28 guage. Oh yeah, then I went to get string beans, and I was stuck behind some bitch picking them up one at a time and inspecting every damn one of them before putting them in her baggie. By this time I was so angry I just busted in front of her and grabbed 4 handfulls and left. I'm tigt on $$, struggling to pay rent, hungry, 3 wks out from a show. All I got is my ****ing squirrel right now, let us just be happy,there will be moe angry threads, dont worry

LMFAO

now thats the stacked i love
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You should talk to a veterinarian ASAP. It can be a pain in the butt trying to domesticate wild animals and there are some things I'm sure you need to know. Most vets give advice over the phone for free, especially if you say you rescued some wild animal. Good luck.

I tried to raise a field mouse when I was younger and it died in a couple weeks...

crash187ct is offline Senior Member

rofl, honestly dude, that one made me laugh pretty hard

it's drinking the hell out of this puppy formula right now, it likes to eat thats for sure. My wife made a little nylon necklace that has the crown Royal bag attached to it, so the thing can chill w/ you wherever you go. You have to feed them every 2-3 hrs like a baby, or a bodybuilder I suppose. We named him "Little Chief"

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I've seen a tame squirrel and raccoon it cand be done..

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    take it in to vet, see if its all healthy.
    before you keep it, if your planning too.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member

stayin i love your daily rants becuase i know exactly what your talking about, dont go to walmart unless you want to get frustrated. you should have a daily rant describing your frustrations throughout your life day to day. Good luck with the squirrel

Blog Entries
    Give that things some deca /test e.

My squirrel will kick your squirrels @$$
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found a baby squirrel in the street, I'm keeping it-untitled.jpg  

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you like that kinda thing... how about a cat?

Blog Entries
    How about a .....uhhhh, whatever the hell this is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found a baby squirrel in the street, I'm keeping it-107752.jpg  

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the squirel is cool!!! best of luck with him. keep us posted on his progress, it remind me when george costanza had to nurse a squirel back to health after he hit him with a car

rake922 is offline Banned
    it's drinking the hell out of this puppy formula right now, it likes to eat thats for sure. My wife made a little nylon necklace that has the crown Royal bag attached to it, so the thing can chill w/ you wherever you go. You have to feed them every 2-3 hrs like a baby, or a bodybuilder I suppose. We named him "Little Chief"
    Ok where is the little guy taking urinating and defecating!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure of it's gender?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    hey they are very easily tamed so no worry,s on him being mean.but u should feed it every 2 hours till it can get around on it,s own

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    How about a .....uhhhh, whatever the hell this is:
    That looks like a wild boar.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I saved his ass from getting ran the **** over. The thing is little, it cant even walk right, it just drags his back legs. Well I picked him up and took him home, my wife is feeding him puppy formula out of a bottle, and he's going to town on it. I dont know what the hell I'm going to keep him in, he lives in a Crown Royal pouch right now. I'll get some pics up later tonight
    just dont tell any authorities or spca because its considering endangering wildlife and you get a nice little fine for it. im required to tell this to everyone at work when they bring in woodpeckers, rabits, etc that they have no idea how to take care of.
    but squirrels are easy. just know if you keep it as a pet its as legal as keeping a monkey or a lion. and the second its able to climb trees and find its own food you should let it go (if you plan on it) after that it will become too dependent on you for food and wont survive in the wild, which is precisely why mother birds kick thier young out of the nest asap, too see if they can hunt on their own. than a human being comes around says "awww its soo cute it MUST need help" than fvcks up the whole process and most of the time they die.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    it's adorable

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Thats pretty cool, i hope it ends up being a good pet.

If not, you could always replace it with a sugar glider, those are pretty sweet...

Dude Your rants are better than Greg Valentino's! You kick ass man! I f**king laugh my ass off when I read your posts.

Hey you know what you can do now? Now you can actually use AR's 'research materials'

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member

rofl.... Guys lets take his squirrel haha j/k keep us updated

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck with it
    make sure it doesnt have any disease though and lets hope it will grow nuts as big as the one in my sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information