bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Nastiest Stuff in the Gym

Ok guys and gals what is the nastiest stuff youve seen in the gym.. im gonna save mine for a little later and shock you guys.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    I just think that nasty mold crud crap that builds up on the water fountain sprayer thing is gross. Other than that, I go at like 1:00 AM, so I don't have to deal with other people.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    80 year old wrinkled balls.

you mean the hard water build-up?? hehe I used to clean my gym out here and let me tell you.. ive seen some nasty stuff thatll blow a little hard water build-up outta the water

mass junkie is offline banned
    Gotta be them old naked dudes that walk around in the locker room ............never fails everytime I turn the corner I get an Eye full of nuts........ewwww.....fucking sick

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, these guys have to conversate with each other with their towel over their shoulder instead of their balls. Also, the damn sweet covering the machine/bench. Sucks especially when it is from a nasty ass older lady.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    you mean the hard water build-up?? hehe I used to clean my gym out here and let me tell you.. ive seen some nasty stuff thatll blow a little hard water build-up outta the water
    No, not the hard water build up, this is grade-A green/brown loogie induced skanky MOLD. I was actually bitching about it last week, and last night lo and behold, the water fountain was spotless!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    luggers in the water fountain............ I f***in hate that!

I add some to those luggies. Ha Ha

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I stay away from fountains,I just puke in trash cans on high rep day

What about fat women wearing tight spandex shorts with the cottage cheese on the back of their legs? Spandex bra top with the rolls hanging over their shorts also.

Ok heres one of many to start you guys off Gagging.. I have worked out here on base cleaning for almost 8 yrs now and 5 of those years was spent cleaning the gym..

Post#1... They had a special olympic training day at the gym later at night.. musta been after dinner.. we have a ramp that runs down to a lower gym and upper gym/commons area.. well the whole troope of them were going buy (a cardio area is open off the side of the ramp) and there doing their jumping and being excited beacuse they completed some laps around the track.. well one starts a chain reaction of VOMITTING all over the backs of other teammates and those teammates started HURLING themselves... It was like a sceen from a movie.. well it was close to closing time and the troope marches on outta the gym leaving steaming piles of vomit and a retcid stench hanging in the air... "Clean up on ISLE 8" and that was the worst part.. vomit all over a carpet is hard to clean.. I think more than 6 kids puked and hard some fresh dindin in them 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    What about fat women wearing tight spandex shorts with the cottage cheese on the back of their legs? Spandex bra top with the rolls hanging over their shorts also.
    That makes me puke also

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    a big nasty sweat stain on the leg sled

Post#1... They had a special olympic training day at the gym later at night.. musta been after dinner.. we have a ramp that runs down to a lower gym and upper gym/commons area.. well the whole troope of them were going buy (a cardio area is open off the side of the ramp) and there doing their jumping and being excited beacuse they completed some laps around the track.. well one starts a chain reaction of VOMITTING all over the backs of other teammates and those teammates started HURLING themselves... It was like a sceen from a movie.. well it was close to closing time and the troope marches on outta the gym leaving steaming piles of vomit and a retcid stench hanging in the air... "Clean up on ISLE 8" and that was the worst part.. vomit all over a carpet is hard to clean.. I think more than 6 kids puked and hard some fresh dindin in them 2.
    Gotta give props to Calipso for this one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nastiest Stuff in the Gym-ownedretard.jpg  

Ok heres one of many to start you guys off Gagging.. I have worked out here on base cleaning for almost 8 yrs now and 5 of those years was spent cleaning the gym..

I would have beeen job hunting bro.........fuck that

Post#2
    Being that I cleaned there I also had to clean the women's bathroom.. and let me tell you guys women are just as dirty as us... I gotta inform ya.. ADVISARY: I might spoil some men's images of women.

In womens stalls there are sanitary napkin holders were they are supposed to put there femanine products in the brown bags and discard into the garbages... well we also gotta check and make sure there doing this and clean them.. I know what your thinking.. bloody pads..tampoons.. but I opened it one day and LO and behold laying there in plain sight is a bloody used Diaphram... I gagged myself.. strapped on the gloves and threw that bigol' round sucker in the trash.. but Da Bull you arnt the only one who shits themselves either... I have found crappy undies.. PUKE!!! and cleaning the showers (IF THIS HASNT BEEN ENOUGH) I pulled a shower curtain aside and some nice little lady decided to pull out her used tampoon and leave it laying there in the soap dish which is also right about eye level for me... and this aint the worst YET!!!

3 things...

MY DAMM BOSS!!!! (yeah old thread, I'm still not over it!)

and

Spandex is a privilege, not a right!

And a new one I saw this week...

Semen in the sauna...

'nuff said!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    3 things...

MY DAMM BOSS!!!! (yeah old thread, I'm still not over it!)

and

Spandex is a privilege, not a right!

And a new one I saw this week...

Semen in the sauna...

'nuff said!

Red
    Thanks Red,there goes my bedtime shake

Post#2
    Being that I cleaned there I also had to clean the women's bathroom.. and let me tell you guys women are just as dirty as us... I gotta inform ya.. ADVISARY: I might spoil some men's images of women.

In womens stalls there are sanitary napkin holders were they are supposed to put there femanine products in the brown bags and discard into the garbages... well we also gotta check and make sure there doing this and clean them.. I know what your thinking.. bloody pads..tampoons.. but I opened it one day and LO and behold laying there in plain sight is a bloody used Diaphram... I gagged myself.. strapped on the gloves and threw that bigol' round sucker in the trash.. but Da Bull you arnt the only one who shits themselves either... I have found crappy undies.. PUKE!!! and cleaning the showers (IF THIS HASNT BEEN ENOUGH) I pulled a shower curtain aside and some nice little lady decided to pull out her used tampoon and leave it laying there in the soap dish which is also right about eye level for me... and this aint the worst YET!!!
    Damn bro you get to play a scavenger hunter

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    luggers in the water fountain............ I f***in hate that!
    Man I hate that shit too. These assholes spit like crazy into the fountain, I mean what the hell is wrong with them? How can they even stare at it themselves? Doesn't it look nasty? And once I saw like 2 people spit, and like 3 chewed up gums spat in there too. Idiots!

post#3

As if finding stuff wasnt enough i was cleaning a mens stall one night and upon opening the door I was struck with fear... there next to the toilet on the wall was graffitti written with SHIT... im mean come on guys.. someone was actually disgusting enough to place there finger in poo and write with it....

And upon that same week I pulled a shower curtain aside and laying there on the ground next to the floor drain was a 8" TURD.. this thing was a monster and Im shocked that noone heard the poor fool in the shower straining to get this thing out.. i mean this thing had a life of its own looking up at me... could you imagine walking in on someone squatting naked in the shower face BEAT red straining and plopping a GIANT turd onto the floor... and YUP you guessed it I had to clean that giant up... so incase anyone has to clean a giant turd heres the steps..1. put on a glove and grab a trash bag...2 put the trash bag over your glove...3 grab the turd with the trash bag...4 turn the trash bag inside out pulled the turd with your hand and leaving it in the bottom over the bag...5 CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP!!!!

Bro, you're too funny!!!

Red

post#3

As if finding stuff wasnt enough i was cleaning a mens stall one night and upon opening the door I was struck with fear... there next to the toilet on the wall was graffitti written with SHIT... im mean come on guys.. someone was actually disgusting enough to place there finger in poo and write with it....

And upon that same week I pulled a shower curtain aside and laying there on the ground next to the floor drain was a 8" TURD.. this thing was a monster and Im shocked that noone heard the poor fool in the shower straining to get this thing out.. i mean this thing had a life of its own looking up at me... could you imagine walking in on someone squatting naked in the shower face BEAT red straining and plopping a GIANT turd onto the floor... and YUP you guessed it I had to clean that giant up... so incase anyone has to clean a giant turd heres the steps..1. put on a glove and grab a trash bag...2 put the trash bag over your glove...3 grab the turd with the trash bag...4 turn the trash bag inside out pulled the turd with your hand and leaving it in the bottom over the bag...5 CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP!!!!
    Big thats hilarious bro...........

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    post#3

reminds me of my sisters boyfriend, their first year at college, they lived in coed dorms, the floors went guy, girl, guy, girl...etc. anyway he got really drunk one nite and took a shit in the middle of the girls shower, i guess girls saw it and started screaming....i wish i would have seen the look on the girls faces when they saw that...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Most fucked up thing I've ever seen...

Some old ass MOFO walking around in the locker room with a raging hardon and stroking it.

Sick as fuck shit!!!!!

I wanted to pickup a bench and brain the bastard with it!

L8

Bump!!!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=bigol'legs]post#3

QUOTE]
    LMFAO

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if i ever saw semen anywhere in the gym, i would have a hard time going back.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Man that's a nasty job bro! I would have quite my first day

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Man that's a nasty job bro! I would have quite my first day
    I got payed 8 hrs to do it and I always got done in 2.. at 12$ and hr wasnt bad so im still doing "part-time" hehe

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    8 inches aint that bad man... having a high metabolism like i do you see some crazy shit on gorgings... i've shat out TWO 8 inchers before and one over 12" by itself...
    in the toilet of course... i knew the two was going to be big so i flushed half and then finished up

shit dont bother me unless i gotta smell someone else's... dunno why...

post#3

Thread Information