Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    here we are. I'd post one that's more revealing.. but i wouldn't want you guys to covet your neighbor's wife too much.. don't want you going to visit that guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A girl at my gym...-dscn0898.jpg  

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe damn chris.. your a lucky guy.. so are you lookin at marraige???? hehe

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe damn chris.. your a lucky guy.. so are you lookin at marraige???? hehe
    If i'm lucky.. sorry for the temporary hijack. That was last winter before the presidents ball at her country club.. Her dad's the president.. they're so loaded lol.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe "her country club" .. Id say shes loaded!! hehe dont let her find out about your hamster expirements...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Your close,,, really close

Hey Terinox....about how old is this gal....that will also make a difference on how a girl responds....I assume because you are young she is possibly under 20????
    Well I'm 21, and i'm not sure what year she is, but if she is first year, then she is probably 18. But that could be plus or minus one, so say between 17-19.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Chris, she's quite beautiful...nice eyes....

Now back to Terinox....how old is sheeeeeeee. Does she train hard or is just in for the aerobics and cardio.... Do you think she may want a spot?.... Thats always my favorite excuse and it works...I haven't had anyone say no yet.
    Anytime I want to get a sneak preview, I always ask the guy for a spot...it just gives me a few seconds to see if there is any chemistry or not... and you can hear their voice... for some reason that makes a little diffence for me. You can tell how the attitude is sometimes by their demeanor & how they speak... She may want some kind of acknowledgement from you just to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Now back to Terinox....how old is sheeeeeeee. Does she train hard or is just in for the aerobics and cardio.... Do you think she may want a spot?.... Thats always my favorite excuse and it works...I haven't had anyone say no yet.
    Anytime I want to get a sneak preview, I always ask the guy for a spot...it just gives me a few seconds to see if there is any chemistry or not... and you can hear their voice... for some reason that makes a little diffence for me. You can tell how the attitude is sometimes by their demeanor & how they speak... She may want some kind of acknowledgement from you just to check it out.
    Like I said, I'm not sure exactly. If she is a first year student, then she can be anything from 17 years old to 19 years old. Most likely she's 18, but I haven't talked to her at all, so I don't know yet.

That's not a bad idea, about the whole spotting thing, but I couldn't ask her, so she would have to ask me. She does train pretty serious. She usually has a cdplayer so headphones are usually on. She wears appropriate clothing, proper gym wear, and gloves. I think she goes to train hard, and actually does sets, and changes around the exercises Not just standing around with a 5 pounds weight in her hand.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I never believed in waiting if a I thought a woman was interested in me. They want to know you are interested too or they will move on to another guy. Standing around pretending you are not really interested sends the wrong message. Staring at her from a distance will not get you anywhere either. When you are close enough to say something to her do it. Break thye ice with simple conversation like the weather, how crowded the gym is, whatever. But I guarentee if you wait much longer you will have lost your chance if she really is interested. If she isn't interested, no big deal and don't take it personally. Continue to smile and say hello to her. It could be she's seeing somebody and you may get another chance down the road.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    If she's got headphones on and she looks at you more ofetn than some random person would look at you chances are she wants YOU to talk to her. The emphasis here is on you because you are the MAN and most women want men to approach them. Especially when sober and in her age bracket.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Yes I agree, and I totally agree with you. However, that was actually my point, why does she keep staring at me? I mean, it's happened maybe 2-3 days (in the past month) so I'm just wondering what the hell is going on.

its probably that karate kid headband you have and the kung fu noises you make when you workout. .

My advice would to just be friendly, and try to be as natural as possible... if you're funny, try to initiate convo w/ something funny, but not weird. Nothing too obnoxious, she's there to lift too, but if there is shit going on around where you are, ask her if she ever checks ____ out, if she says yes, be like oh yah me too, maybe I'll see you there sometime. bump into her there and you can get to know her better then, and ask for her number if you hit it off.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Danielle, I see you lurking, tell me I was right

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just go up 2 her and flex lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Try hello how are you. that works sometimes........
    That usually works....... unless she's a stuck up b*$ch.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yeah....I was in the situation too, I use to ALWAYS stare at this girl at the gym, and she would smile and all...well she disappeared for about a yr, then I noticed her back, and boy was I happy...so I see her at the water fountain, I ease over there alllll pimplike and say...."welcome back to the gym" I have never felt more like a damn idiot than I did that day, but hey we chatted quite a few times after that so who knows

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Damn, if she was doing legs that would have been the best time to test the waters. Reason being you could have asked, after she finished a set, if you could jump in. You could then say "I'm in here all the time and I've not had the pleasure of seeing you before.........you first year?" Or "Did you just transfer here?” And then "By the way my name is _____ what's yours? (Ask “what’s yours” only if she does not immediately offer hers after you state your name. Generally when someone introduces themselves the other party will follow with theirs right after) Next time I see you I'd like to be able to say "Hi Susan" instead of "Hey you" hahahaha (Yes, follow that question with a light laugh, you want to keep things light and open) something along those lines. Then excuse yourself and say you'll let her get back to her workout. Next time you see her you can build from there. Slow and steady but whatever you do, do not act desperate...............women since that and will lose interest quick.

While talking take a look at where her feet are pointed......towards you means you keep talking.....if they are both pointed away..........make it brief and move on.

Now you could always go about it like Rambo and while talking tug on your scrotum real hard. hahahahah He seems to have great success with this procedure.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    wow, look at all the cheese on this thread...
    look, just ask her if you could wear her ass as a hat...OR, best thing, start with Hello...woiuld you like to join me later at the juice bar for a drink, my treat if you tell me your name....

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    bump. Terinox better keep us updated.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    T bro all i can say is you don't know if you don't try! If you keep waiting around its gonna be too late and you will kick yourself in the ass forever. believe me i have. and once its too late you'll think to yourself wtf it wouldn't have been hard at all and you had absolutely nothing to lose! Just go for it and say something. At least you'll be able to sleep at night. not to mention you'll be very proud of yourself

You never realize what you've lost until its gone!

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    bump. Terinox better keep us updated.
    I'll keep you updated for sure, unfortunely, I haven't seen her in the gym yet, which is odd but i'm sure this week I'll see at least once

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just walk up to her and say.....hey bitch dont turn this rape into a murder.......Man I love that line.....if she cant see the humor in that she aint worth having...(im not taking credit for this line I read it on another thread)

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    damn bro freakin women. they play with our heads keep going at it make small talk ... compliment her Glutes lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    T bro all i can say is you don't know if you don't try! If you keep waiting around its gonna be too late and you will kick yourself in the ass forever. believe me i have. and once its too late you'll think to yourself wtf it wouldn't have been hard at all and you had absolutely nothing to lose! Just go for it and say something. At least you'll be able to sleep at night. not to mention you'll be very proud of yourself
    Wise words.................. you only live once bro and you have to make it the best time that you can................. The worse that can happen is sh'e not interested......... big deal...... it hurts your pride for a minute.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just give her a smile when shes lookin at you. play this lil game til she finally say hi, how r u. i think you should let her start the conversation, it would be a lot easier for you. less intimidating (spell?) also you will see if shes really on you

another quote
    "The biggest risk is not taking one!"

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Rambos point should not be missed....his advice was the best. You have to make her want you, by making her think you dont realy need her, you know? If not, shes in control, and you have to make the effort to talk to her. It will be so much easier for you if she approaches you good luck, and just do it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information