Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe Hey BG doesnt your dad know about his long lost son here in MT??? hehe I want my house!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe Hey BG doesnt your dad know about his long lost son here in MT??? hehe I want my house!!
    That would be one HELL of a stretch. I don't know of a single male in my family under 6' tall (well, the few that are happen to be under 12). All of my uncles are around 6'2"-6'6", with my dad being the shortest of the brothers at six even. My brother is 6'5" and my nearest-aged cousin is about 6'8". Hell, I'm not even sure any of the matured females in my family are below 5'9".

wo... that describes my family exatcly!!! hehe even my younger sister is 6'2"... hmmmm are you sure you better as again... what was he doing in 77'

wo... that describes my family exatcly!!! hehe even my younger sister is 6'2"... hmmmm are you sure you better as again... what was he doing in 77'
    Well, i would need a oujia board to ask him...he wouldn't hand out money were he alive - this is all in the stipulations of his will. If i'm not mistaken, he was like a sophomore in high school in 1977 and had not yet ever left New England. Sorry. Is your younger sister really 6'2"? There is scarce little as attractive as a tall girl.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    I am a full time student who WAS pre-med. My form of income right now and has been for 2 years is i teach a general chemistry and physical science lab at a state university. I also get a stipend for my research....however i am about to switch my major completely to comparative literature in hope of getting that 15 hour work week someone was talking about earlier. The strange part is that i am giving up the $$. Very likely aspirations of being a otorhinolarangologist changing to a college professor is an huge cut in pay....but hell i want to know my kids so it seems right

ya... and all 3 of my brothers are 6'3 +.. but my sis isnt that attractive.. sorry hehe

hey sorry to hear about your dad... didnt mean to sound disrepectful.

ya... and all 3 of my brothers are 6'3 +.. but my sis isnt that attractive.. sorry hehe

hey sorry to hear about your dad... didnt mean to sound disrepectful.
    No worries. Well about sounding disrespectful...you *should* worry about tempting us with tales of a tall sister and then conceding she's not attractive. Now you're only like 5'9", correct? How'd that occur...especially if your siblings are all fairly tall.

im only 5'7".... and I think I got a short uncle

my dad is 6'2" and my mom is 6' even. hehe I guess I got blessed with shortness and small bones and large legs...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Full time dental student...studying for a genetics test, at the moment...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I currently have an after school job at a grocery store. I do just about everything. I bag grocerys, I work in the meat department, wrapping meat, I also recently learned to run the register. So now the paychecks are really starting to look nice.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Right now I am a personal trainer at a major club. I also go to college full time. Its tough but hopefully once I get my degree in Business I can move on into the "real" world.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Paid, vacationer...

roch is offline Member
    my first full time job is as a construction worker building concrete foundations and such.
    my other full time job is a server for a restaurant bar.
    then I personal train part time and still juggle between six days at the gym (for myself) a wife and 3 kids. big'ol has me beat since I can only post whore part time.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    im a "trashman"...........yea you could say that

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    as of right now, I'm a full time student who has changed his major 6 times in 3 years. I currently want to graduate then get my MBA and start my own business. I would like to start something like a Sports Bar and Grille restaraunt chain or some other big business. Anyone have any other ideas of businesses I could start?

Oh yes, and I'm also currently workin on an invention that could revolutionize air travel.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbull
    as of right now, I'm a full time student who has changed his major 6 times in 3 years. I currently want to graduate then get my MBA and start my own business. I would like to start something like a Sports Bar and Grille restaraunt chain or some other big business. Anyone have any other ideas of businesses I could start?

Oh yes, and I'm also currently workin on an invention that could revolutionize air travel.
    a gym

hoss827 is offline Banned
    This has been an interesting thread...heh. I'm a dumbass highschool student who will probably graduate and go into the Marines or the Navy Seals. Nothing is harder then becoming a Seal, and I wanna shoot for it.

roch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    This has been an interesting thread...heh. I'm a dumbass highschool student who will probably graduate and go into the Marines or the Navy Seals. Nothing is harder then becoming a Seal, and I wanna shoot for it.
    sorry to burst your bubble bro, but its harder to be a good father!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I command door kickers, that kick or blow up doors and neutralize bad people. This post required a BA and a ****ing MA in international security, oh well I wont go like my last CO who is mr. Phd now teaching at RMC.
    So in fact I am a Canadian Force Officer and I dont work for a living!

Lobsterman is offline Associate Member
    take a look to the left

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I install fire sprinklers and fire alarm panels and at any givin time i have 3 shiit kickers waiting on my every word, JK LOL the shiit kickers are actually descent guys............Hitman

CutieFace Guest
    I sell MOney

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I sell MOney

Cutie
    sell me some... ill give you 50 cents for a dollar!!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Full-time college student - Business Managament major ......Junior year
    and Adimiatrative Assistant for an international and domestic distributing company for aerospace materials and soon to be pt
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Self employed future millionare.

can i join you?.......thats my dream job one day......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    My father owned about 50 or so apartment buildings in (state edited). Now, this is NOT to say that I'm set for the rest of my life by any stretch of the imagination, but my siblings and I do get certain amounts of assistance when we get to certain stages of our lives. For example, graduate college and there's money for a vehicle as well as enough money to subsist for the year because my father was a big believer in taking time off between high school and college and college and whatever is next to sort of "find yourself" without the pressure of work. When my sis got married we also found out there'd be money for a home upon marriage. My dad specifically structured his estate so that we'd be unable to live like freeloaders off of his business and instead structured it so that we'd be given a bit of assistance along the way at just the right points. We have ZERO idea what we have coming, if anything, save for things that have already happened (marriage, college graduation, etc)...only my dad's attorney knows. At this point, the only thing i care about is that I'm at some point given enough cash to start my lobster business, so I can make BigTexan eat his words.
    BG..Your father sounds like he is a very smart man..I intend on setting things up the same way for my children as well..I want them to share in the money without turning them into spoiled brats..I had to work VERY hard to get where I am in life and I want them to do the same thing..

I have the wonderful job of making Barbie Dolls!! It is a rather wonderful task especially when there are women, and men, who are willing to shell out ten thousand dollars for 3 hours of work..There are days that I actually have to ask myself if this is really a "job"..And as an added bonus, most of my female patients end up stripped down naked and I don't even have to charm them into it..God bless human vanity!!!!

Doc M

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You are a sick man! I'm envious as hell...sorry son of a gun! lol

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a Full Time student at a University in Toronto studying Kinesiology & Health Science, I work as a bouncer from Thursday-Sunday nights and I work as a translator. Gooood-ass money being a translator.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Translating french?

Jdog55

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, I translate East Indian languages. I'm fluent in a few of them.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    firefighter/paramedic/manwhore

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Im a walking black eye for hire... for a determined price i will give who you ever you want a black eye. All i do is walk staight up to the person of your picking, deck them in there face and say, thats from _______(your name)...

Air fair not incluede...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information