Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its minus infinite here, so you yankees stop whining!

I have to showel an iceberg and get that polar bear out of my igloo before dawn(in 4 months )

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it was like 53 degrees here this morning and it only warmed up to 73, but the damm wind chill sucked ass here in AZ. I had to put on a wind breaker this morning to take the dogs for a walk
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    it was like 53 degrees here this morning and it only warmed up to 73, but the damm wind chill sucked ass here in AZ. I had to put on a wind breaker this morning to take the dogs for a walk
    lmao...yea, my family's still back in AZ...they call me regularly to remind me of how great it is there... but i'll be back...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i think i will go to the beach tomarrow

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Doc i can't agree with you more, the weather is crazy, all the schools up around me were cancled, we could have a foot of snow and the kids will still have school, but -7 with the windchil it feels like -30~ I am seriously thinking of moving~ Prob anyone have any opinons on Vegas??~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ Doc i can't agree with you more, the weather is crazy, all the schools up around me were cancled, we could have a foot of snow and the kids will still have school, but -7 with the windchil it feels like -30~ I am seriously thinking of moving~ Prob anyone have any opinons on Vegas??~
    1. All the schools around here EXCEPT FOR MINE were closed today. I had a test, so no such luck...

2. I have opinions. Vegas is nice...almost as nice as AZ. Beautiful weather, nice neighborhoods (this applies to AZ or some of the suburbs of Vegas)...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney

vegas is great. it snowed a couple of inches when i was there in december. if you like dry heat it is great. just a tip... in the summers it is fukin hot so find a place on the west side of summerlin. it like 10 degrees cooler all the time. plus its a great area and only 20 min from the strip.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    1. All the schools around here EXCEPT FOR MINE were closed today. I had a test, so no such luck...

2. I have opinions. Vegas is nice...almost as nice as AZ. Beautiful weather, nice neighborhoods (this applies to AZ or some of the suburbs of Vegas)...

~ Yea those exams will get ya everytime!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information