Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i hate that my gym is so far away...it's like a 30-45minute trip out there...depending on the day...

**** thats a trip......why so far...no gyms closer or jhust like that one better?!?!...........its one thing to get up and go everyday, but to drive that all the time

one thing i love about mine....is that i can be there in like 4 minutes flat.........but parking takes longer then 4 minutes.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I hate anyone that's on my Eliptical machine.. yes I have my own machine....!
    i know what you mean.........the elipticals are always full in my gym.......personally, i havent used it in over a year......but theres like 20 elipticals in my gym and they are ALWAYS all taken and theres only 3 stairmasters and there all empty......but ill take the stairmaster over the eliptical anyday
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate people that bullsh!t on the cell phones, at the gym.. I bet their bodies wouldn't look so neglected if they put the phone down and picked up some heavy weight once in a while...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I hate people that bullsh!t on the cell phones, at the gym.. I bet their bodies wouldn't look so neglected if they put the phone down and picked up some heavy weight once in a while...
    lol!! Make their phone a 70lb dbell and I bet they wouldn't talk on their dam phone so much!!!

peace,

ttgb

mfenske is offline Member
    All those icky, heavy weight thingies.

Seriously though, mainly the elderly are my main pet peeve at the gym. Mark

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    I hate the little wimpy guys with 15 inch arms walking around like they are tough. I hate the little foreign guys (I work out at my university), who act as if I should move out of their dam way when they are almost half my weight and curl 70 lbs. I hate the little twigs that put 2 plates on the seated military press and have their 2 buddies unrack it for them, and help them lower the bar 2 inches and press it, and then not move out of way when I'm trying to get to the water fountain. I hate the stupid gym attendants who tell me I can't use chalk because it makes a mess. I hate the guys that say they can squat 5 plates but they only go down a few inches. I hate the asian guys with the spiked hair. I hate people who ask me to spot them immeadiately after i finish a set of heavy squats. I feel better now, but i just realized i hate my gym.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    People that they think they are all that but can't lift or look like sh*t in the gym. I LMAO at them...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    people who......... are there............... don't they know i am there to work out...

get out of the way...........

hang up the phone..

put on some shorts

cover that sh__ up...

it jiggles.. it ain't muscle..

put the weights back..

pick up your towel.

and leave your **** kids at home......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    **** thats a trip......why so far...no gyms closer or jhust like that one better?!?!...........its one thing to get up and go everyday, but to drive that all the time

one thing i love about mine....is that i can be there in like 4 minutes flat.........but parking takes longer then 4 minutes.....
    i'm locked in a contract. long story, but it was from back in AZ...i wasn't allowed to cancel unless I was 25 miles away (and i had to have utility bills to prove)...well, i'm like 20 away i think...

somedays i like that it's far away...it gets me away from my life, out into a nicer place...but most days it just annoys me...

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    -People who waste space by doing stupid exercises.
    -People on cell phones.
    -people who make too much noise when lifting too little weight.
    -People who stink.
    -Gay dudes who use the gym as a social event.
    -Skinny, know-nothing, f**k-tards who offer advice to others.
    -People wearing jeans.
    -Old guys doing silly exercises from the days of Charles Atlas
    -People who I've seen in the gym forever and still look like ****.
    -Fat chicks strutting around like they're hot.
    -And lots more.

Nixter.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I hate the guys who are pressing 25lb db's and drop them. If they hit me, expect to be hit back.
    Why is it that guys must walk, talk, and do everything naked in the locker room. No matter what you do to try to avoid seeing something..it happens....azzholes...(and why is it these guys are not embarrassed by walking around with things the size of baby carrots???)
    The high school kids who think the gym is another social function.
    I hate when I life with my brother and he says something funny. I have to laugh, I loose concentration, and I am forced to punch him....
    There are so many things...so little time

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    ahhh.....one more. the people that think I have all god**** day to be at the gym. I have a lot of **** to dom and this time is important to me, so don't bother me unless your serious...(or a hot girl---sorry couldn't pass it up)))

Swellin Guest
    I have about three friends in the wordl, and usually I hate two of them. Do you honestly think there is anything about my gym I don't hate?

I'll try a list....
    I hate.....
    the ancient equipment that is always broken
    The (many explitives deleted) people who don't pick up after themselves
    The guys who do everything with horrid form and then try and coach others
    The heat is set on 55 or 68...no inbetween
    The air is never set below 80
    The door does not close tightly...a train track is across the street
    The huge windows in front face west...sucks in the afternoon (sun hits you in the face on everything
    The deadbeats that have a key but don't pay and don't sign in
    The lack of weight (only 12 45's)
    Did I mention that of the four pieces of cable equip (3 use ancient chains)..three of them don't work
    Did I mention the treadmill does not work all the time..or the bike has to be held together to ride
    How about the idiots that come in and turn the radio up loud...then try and yell at each other over the radio
    We don't have but a few mirrors and 70% of them are broken
    Did I mention the leg press that does not work right
    The fat ass that works out without his shirt and soaks every piece of equip
    Half of the lights don't work
    There is no room to do anything in there
    How about the workout partners that never show up...specially on chest day when I need a spot
    The fat whores that come in to watch their guys work out...and sit on every piece of equip I need to use
    The behind the back bashing of the ambiguously gay guy...he is in great shape and most are jealous. He is a very weird cat...incredibly odd..but a pretty good guy...just might be gay so he gets talked about a lot.
    The ambiguously gay guy for bringing in two plates of chicken and some salad from a fast food joint...he eats halfway through his workout, stinking up the whole place.
    They never take out the stinking trash (with the remnants of the chicken dinner)

There is not another gym within 20 miles of me.

This is a good start...I am suire there is plenty more...I am just loaded on Vicadin right now, and am in a good mood...not very aggitated.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Today while doing squats I had some little trainer boy come up to me and tell me I shouldn't train legs because my legs are to big. My forearms are bigger than his quads and he's going to give me leg advice.

I hate those people.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I hate how people expect me to always get out of there way as if they're too important to have to move.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Today while doing squats I had some little trainer boy come up to me and tell me I shouldn't train legs because my legs are to big. My forearms are bigger than his quads and he's going to give me leg advice.

I hate those people.
    You should have dummied that guy. Now I am mad.

The other day I saw a guy reading a novel, yes a f****n NOVEL, while on the leg press machine doing some fairy weight. I know its a university gym, but theres no need to be reading while working out. Especially god**** Stephen King.

I need a beer I am so pissed right now.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    You should have dummied that guy. Now I am mad.

The other day I saw a guy reading a novel, yes a f****n NOVEL, while on the leg press machine doing some fairy weight. I know its a university gym, but theres no need to be reading while working out. Especially god**** Stephen King.

I need a beer I am so pissed right now.
    I take legs very serious so that shi t cracks me up.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate having to look all over for stuff that should be by its machines instead some idiot dragged it off to the other side of the gym and left it there. Worse yet is when someone is gabbing on a machine while Im waiting for it. I said this before. Gym is for training if you want to find a date or make buds go to the club. It's a freakin social gathering in my gym if I go at the wrong times.

What pisses me off most now is the POS dîckheads who insist in walking in the gym with their winter boots full of snow and roadsalt...

GODDAM that pîsses me off!!!!

This is Canada, it's winter, there is 3 feet of snow outside, the gym has a HUGE sign ordering people to take off their boots in the coat check area yet some asswîpes insist on walking across the gym to the lockers with dripping snowy boots. They get the floor wet, they get the locker room floor all messy.

I swear the next shîthead I see doing that gets brained with whatever I have at hand.

Red

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I also hate it when people smaller than me are using the equipment I had planned on using in my workout. I mean, they're smaller than me; they should just give up, 'cause they'll never be as big as me...

Swellin Guest
    I have pissed and moaned about my gym for some time now...today, I brought pictures. Now, you must realize that I am thankful that I don't have to drive to another town to go to the gym (which is what would happen if this one closed). So, I do my best to help out. I pick up all of the weights and equipment and put everything up twice a week. I pick up the bulk of the stuff everyday. I try to help fix what is broken and offer my assistance when anything is planned for the gym. There are many deadbeats that have a key and don't pay. The owner is a great guy! It just sucks that this is what we have to deal with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Things you hate most about the gym?-gym1.jpg   Things you hate most about the gym?-gym2.jpg  

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i hate it when luvmyroids follows me around the gym all day long asking me to "spot" him

I hate people that dress up to go workout.They spend more time putting a pound of gel in their hair and a bottle of coolwater on.Then they constantly look at you because your actually lifting.The dumba@sses at my gym have all the weights on the second floor.I actually had the owner come upstairs and tell me not to drop the weight on the floor and i was attempting 600 on deadlift(alot for me).I hate the twig people that come in there all smiles and laughing.Then ill hear them say how they cant gain but in between reciting the book "war and peace" and using twigbells,they are talkin about how drunk they were last night.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I have pissed and moaned about my gym for some time now...today, I brought pictures. Now, you must realize that I am thankful that I don't have to drive to another town to go to the gym (which is what would happen if this one closed). So, I do my best to help out. I pick up all of the weights and equipment and put everything up twice a week. I pick up the bulk of the stuff everyday. I try to help fix what is broken and offer my assistance when anything is planned for the gym. There are many deadbeats that have a key and don't pay. The owner is a great guy! It just sucks that this is what we have to deal with.
    Geez,that place looks extremely difficult to train in...............

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin

holy crap!! this place have to be burn!! what are you waiting for???

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** Swellin, my gym has some of that old brown painted equipment in it also........I try and think of it like this: Arnold and others years ago workedout on old stuff and so can I.hahaha

My gym has been going thru reconstruction since the 1st wk of Jan and we have not had any mirrors up for that long...it is getting so friggin hard to workout when u can't watch your form or see how the muscle is responding to a lift.......it truely sucks...I spent all last weekend and will spend tomorrow helping get this place put back together....so far we have painted one whole room and replaced the carpet and moved all the cable machines in there.....the other room will be the free weight room with mats from one end to the other.....hopefully we will get some mirrors up tomorrow and the rest next wk......the only good thing about this is our gym owner has let us arrange the gym how we want, so while other sit around thinking, I started laying everything out.....so the gym will be arranged to my liking once complete .......oh and I have not had to pay for anything so far since I have helped the owner with all this work....gotta get something out of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information