Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lxorl is offline Associate Member
    my pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show me your ink-dscn0723.jpg   show me your ink-dscn0724.jpg   show me your ink-dscn0726.jpg  

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    wow what a coincidence this is. i get my first tattoo in a couple of weeks i'll post up the pic after it heals. its gonna be my whole back

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    heres mines:
    HARDCORE LOL not inked but anyway..

it took me 1h30 to finished it. pain was interesting...

only real ink i have:
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    does any one know some sites with a bunch of different custom work? im trying to get some ideas for mine

Do a internet search for tattos and it pulls up many many sites some with some really awesome works of art on them.

-LL

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Legs
    Do a internet search for tattos and it pulls up many many sites some with some really awesome works of art on them.

-LL
    yeah I did on google.com and it didn't bring me up to many new things that i haven't seen already...

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I liked getting the one on the pelvis region a lot... maybe cause I was really drunk, but it tickeled, and I kept saying " I have a pussy on my pussy"... oh well .. the things we do when were under the influence of the devil huh???? But I will never again put another on my back anywhere near my spine.. I think I want one on my foot or ankle next though... any suggestion???

Here is one I think is awesome looking for the foot and ankle area .
    -LL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show me your ink-ankletat.jpg  

ttuPrincess Guest
    Here is one I think is awesome looking for the foot and ankle area .
    -LL
    That is nice.

yeah I did on google.com and it didn't bring me up to many new things that i haven't seen already...

Try these two sites I think they have some awesome works.

This one has many links to different sites

http://www.tat2studios.com/galleries.html

this one is cool too

http://www.irfox.com

oops theres 3 I have saved so heres the 3rd ..
    and good luck

http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-28123/index1.htm

-LL

thanks lady legs.

thanks lady legs.

Your very welcome . You will find many many many really GREAT tats for various different areas in those sites ..
    -LL

Your very welcome . You will find many many many really GREAT tats for various different areas in those sites ..
    -LL
    yeah i dont wanna get a tat and just walk in the shop and pick it off the wall. Plus i got a tattoo artist up the street in my old neighborhood and he supposedly is an award winning tattoo artist, plus I hear they respect you more for something custom than just picking it off the wall

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Here's mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show me your ink-tat3a.jpg   show me your ink-tat2a.jpg  

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I gotta bump this thread. I'm looking for ideas as well, lets see your tats!!!

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    I've got two, the first is a large tribal that looks a lot like JCStomper's, and the other is a meat tag from the Marines... nothin to write home about, but they are are a part of me, and that's all that matters!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    I gotta bump this thread. I'm looking for ideas as well, lets see your tats!!!
    branding is the way to go!!! it "only hurt" for 2-4 weeks depending on the infection level
    controlled infection is the only way to make it look like it stick out of your skin, making broad scars. im tinking about doing a new one on my right shoulders and pourring some red ink in the wounds to make it more visible

Yea, my boy got his initials on his arms. **** looked nasty, how bad does it hurt? I haven't seen his since it healed, but they def look tight.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Yea, my boy got his initials on his arms. **** looked nasty, how bad does it hurt? I haven't seen his since it healed, but they def look tight.
    the branding itself isnt that bad, as for the healing its a different story... scars arnt flexible when there healing!!! every moves was painful somtime there was blood that come out of the wounds. but beside that, its not that bad

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ive got two, i have a aztec war calendar on my inner ankle; hurt like hell it was done with a single needle. the other was on my upper right back haida spinner eagle. originally it was winny the poo and piglet but had it covered up i will post pics soon

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    ive got two, i have a aztec war calendar on my inner ankle; hurt like hell it was done with a single needle. the other was on my upper right back haida spinner eagle. originally it was winny the poo and piglet but had it covered up i will post pics soon
    Why did u cover up the old one??J/K bro, You should post some pics. I like the aztec/myan/polynesian type designs. I'd like to come up with a custom design using one or more of these types. Any bros on this board got tattoos like this??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information