Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323

    Body Painted Birthday Card

    OK, My creative mind is running wild again and already most of my friends have come to the conclusion that my roomate (more so than I), and myself can be a little on the crazy side. But good crazy. Welll.....
    We were trying to come up with an idea for a birthday gift for a good friend of mine...and seeing that he had been in the dumps for awhile, (his father just passed away) so we decided to go to Walmart and get some kids paint and a large folding type posterboard. It even folded into an envelope.
    So we got home, applied the paint (God it was funny) to ourselves and imprinted ourselves on the card! It turned out sooooo cool.... **** we wish we had Valentines because it would have been a perfect gift...
    So, this is what happens to single women who get drunk & bored and have nothing better to do, or don't have dates! lol

    Anyways, his birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to know if this would be too cheesy or if anyone else had any better ideas. Like I said, it was all good fun, and he is ONLY a friend, and always enjoys a good laugh..
    What I want is an honest opinion. Is this too sleezy????
    Please do share! Thanks!

    BW

  2. #2
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    OK, My creative mind is running wild again and already most of my friends have come to the conclusion that my roomate (more so than I), and myself can be a little on the crazy side. But good crazy. Welll.....
    We were trying to come up with an idea for a birthday gift for a good friend of mine...and seeing that he had been in the dumps for awhile, (his father just passed away) so we decided to go to Walmart and get some kids paint and a large folding type posterboard. It even folded into an envelope.
    So we got home, applied the paint (God it was funny) to ourselves and imprinted ourselves on the card! It turned out sooooo cool.... **** we wish we had Valentines because it would have been a perfect gift...
    So, this is what happens to single women who get drunk & bored and have nothing better to do, or don't have dates! lol

    Anyways, his birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to know if this would be too cheesy or if anyone else had any better ideas. Like I said, it was all good fun, and he is ONLY a friend, and always enjoys a good laugh..
    What I want is an honest opinion. Is this too sleezy????
    Please do share! Thanks!

    BW
    honestly i think thats freaking creative as hell, and not sleezy at all. any way we can see the card? but seriously i think it will cheer him up very well, and as long as he knows you are only friends and nothing more i dont see him taking it in the wrong way. no matter what its gonna make him feel good that you two took the time to actually think about the gift. makes my realize how my ex used to yell at me that i never got her cards and only gifts. wish i would have learned a little earlier

  3. #3
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    i like the idea... very creative..
    im sure it will cheer him up.......

  4. #4
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    If he don't like it send it to me

  5. #5
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    If he don't like it send it to me
    ditto.

  6. #6
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    I don't know your friends sense of humor but will you be my friend...Please

  7. #7
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    thats very creative and thoughtful. that should cheer him up. he is lucky to have a good friend like you.

  8. #8
    IronCy's Avatar
    IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,012
    you could have at least took pictures, a picture says a thousand words....the next time you get creative...bust out the polariod......shake it, shake it, shake it like a polaroid picture!!! ---what i wouldnt have paid to have been a mouse in the corner when this was happening!
    -Cy

  9. #9
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    I would find it to be humurous and very thoughtful....

    peace,

    ttgb

  10. #10
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    bw.. your my hero.. take a photo of it..

  11. #11
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Just put yourselves in the envelope all painted up between a poster card. Ya know kinda like a pop up.... That should cheer him up

  12. #12
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    bw.. your my hero.. take a photo of it..
    Yep we're finalizing the last touch of it tonite and I may have to ask my neighbor for his digital...
    This may have to be posted...It's hilarious!!!!!

  13. #13
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    My birthday is tomorrow too.......



    really...........
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  14. #14
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    I like the idea... very creative.. If he doesn't appreciate it send it to me..

  15. #15
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    if i send you my address will you send me a good luck card ??

  16. #16
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    ditto my birthday is tomorrow too

  17. #17
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    I think that's a great idea Baby. Give it to him.

  18. #18
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I don't know your friends sense of humor but will you be my friend...Please

    Ron, would you like me to send you a copy?? When is your birthday sweets.

  19. #19
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    My birthday is tomorrow too.......



    really...........
    Ok, Spy..... check your pm tomorrow.... lol



    And Key. Mastur.....something I need to know?????? I'd love to wish you luck....whats the deal guy?????

  20. #20
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    My birthday is tomorrow too. In fact, I think it is a lot of the members bdays tomorrow. Might as well post it for all of us.

  21. #21
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Ok, My girl and I need a mailing list...lol

    Ya know the scary thing is....People do this sh**t on Ebay and can make a killing..... It just cracks me up!!

  22. #22
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    Right here.. Lets see the creativity!!!!!!

  23. #23
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Yep we're finalizing the last touch of it tonite and I may have to ask my neighbor for his digital...
    This may have to be posted...It's hilarious!!!!!
    Hey I'll bring my digital over. As a matter of fact I will bring the cam corder too. I think we need to make a behind the scenes "The making of" type movie. Now that would sell on ebay



    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Ron, would you like me to send you a copy?? When is your birthday sweets.

    Well its in July but we could always just pretend its today just like everyone elses birthday.

  24. #24
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    yeah mines today lol i turn 23.5

  25. #25
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    My birthday is Monday, the 23rd.

    Will Testify find something lovely in his mailbox . . . ?

  26. #26
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I don't know your friends sense of humor but will you be my friend...Please

    HAHAHAHAHA

  27. #27
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Hey I'll bring my digital over. As a matter of fact I will bring the cam corder too. I think we need to make a behind the scenes "The making of" type movie. Now that would sell on ebay






    Well its in July but we could always just pretend its today just like everyone elses birthday.
    Hey Ron...mines in July also! When in July?

    Yep, we were already discussing that last night about the cam corder.. It was pretty funny.. Especially trying to mix the paint where it wouldn't blend into each color. lol
    And....by the way....it was a hit!!!!!

  28. #28
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    My birthday is Monday, the 23rd.

    Will Testify find something lovely in his mailbox . . . ?
    Testify...it would have to go UPS... this Card is life size!

    BW

  29. #29
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Seeing how I'm am employee of Hallmark I think you might be in some sort of violation! However, I think it would be ok if an employee from Hallmark were there to make sure the quality was up to par and that you weren't making more than one. My advice would be to tear that one up and invite me over to witness the making of the new card. Just looking for for my Florida girl. Don't want to you get into any trouble you know.

    That's a pretty good one BW...........your friend is a lucky SOB...........Hey, how bout making me one for my birthday? I'd like to witness the making of it as well. hahahha

  30. #30
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Hey Ron...mines in July also! When in July?

    Yep, we were already discussing that last night about the cam corder.. It was pretty funny.. Especially trying to mix the paint where it wouldn't blend into each color. lol
    And....by the way....it was a hit!!!!!
    July 21. When is yours? When you guys are ready for the movie I'll be your personal camera man. Just say when.

  31. #31
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    july 23rd here, im right on the cuspe

  32. #32
    ItalianMuscle's Avatar
    ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,267
    Hun.. Your Av is doing something to me.. lol.. I see everyone wants a bodypaint of you.. I see why... MMMMMMMMMMMM you look FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  33. #33
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    OK, My creative mind is running wild again and already most of my friends have come to the conclusion that my roomate (more so than I), and myself can be a little on the crazy side. But good crazy. Welll.....
    We were trying to come up with an idea for a birthday gift for a good friend of mine...and seeing that he had been in the dumps for awhile, (his father just passed away) so we decided to go to Walmart and get some kids paint and a large folding type posterboard. It even folded into an envelope.
    So we got home, applied the paint (God it was funny) to ourselves and imprinted ourselves on the card! It turned out sooooo cool.... **** we wish we had Valentines because it would have been a perfect gift...
    So, this is what happens to single women who get drunk & bored and have nothing better to do, or don't have dates! lol

    Anyways, his birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to know if this would be too cheesy or if anyone else had any better ideas. Like I said, it was all good fun, and he is ONLY a friend, and always enjoys a good laugh..
    What I want is an honest opinion. Is this too sleezy????
    Please do share! Thanks!

    BW
    will you make me a birthday card?

  34. #34
    Babyweight's Avatar
    Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Fla
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Seeing how I'm am employee of Hallmark I think you might be in some sort of violation! However, I think it would be ok if an employee from Hallmark were there to make sure the quality was up to par and that you weren't making more than one. My advice would be to tear that one up and invite me over to witness the making of the new card. Just looking for for my Florida girl. Don't want to you get into any trouble you know.

    That's a pretty good one BW...........your friend is a lucky SOB...........Hey, how bout making me one for my birthday? I'd like to witness the making of it as well. hahahha
    Sh**t Jugg, we may have something here... Are you thinking what I'm thinking??? A whole new concept!!
    Well, I'm sure it's been done before. But hell, we may have something.. OK, this is what we need to do:
    First of all we need an agent, the artist (any volunteers), copywriter, and production director. am I missing anything?
    Oh and a supplier for the materials. lol,

    Ron..../jcstomper - July 15th is mine. Leo's huh??? My favorite.

  35. #35
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Sh**t Jugg, we may have something here... Are you thinking what I'm thinking??? A whole new concept!!
    Well, I'm sure it's been done before. But hell, we may have something.. OK, this is what we need to do:
    First of all we need an agent, the artist (any volunteers), copywriter, and production director. am I missing anything?
    Oh and a supplier for the materials. lol,

    Ron..../jcstomper - July 15th is mine. Leo's huh??? My favorite.
    yeah baby im a leo, but im on the cuspe so you know how that goes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •